Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skye Prower

Role-Play Mania 3 - All Welcome

1518 posts in this topic

"You do what you feel like. And it doesn't make you any different from any living thing." Said Seviper.

Skye smiled.  "Thanks Seviper."

"Now let's get a map," said Skye heading outside.

"Now... where's a map shop?  And... what are those bots doing?" Skye wondered, pointing towards where a group of robots were threatening the blue furred wolf.

"Yes... should we help him?" asked Skye

This was not what the wolf had been expecting when he woke up that morning - in the alleyway of a strange city, surrounded by robots. The canine took a step back, his purple eyes as wide as saucers. One of the robots aimed a laser gun straight for him, prompting the young Mobian to recoil back with a gasp. He raised his hands in front of his chest in a placating matter.

"Listen, I don't want any trouble from any of you, alright?"

The squeeze of a trigger was all it took and a fluorescent red light was shot forth from the gun's barrel. The wolf was quick to react, however. He leapt down, the rough asphalt scrapping against his fur and clothes - it was far better a situation to be in than having a smoldering hole in one's body. The young canine looked up to see that the other badniks had brought out their own weapons.

He let out a sigh. "Well. I guess I have no choice."

The wolf curled himself into a tight ball. He rolled in one place for a few seconds, before shooting forward like a bullet from a gun. His spindash couldn't cut through enemies as most others could, but it was still powerful enough to knock a few of the robots flying as he barreled into them. One of them crashed into the wall of a nearby building, sparks flying from it's body at the impact.

The wolf spun himself back into a standing position. He took one glance at the robots before running off. The soles of his gray and blue boots pounding against the pavement, gray coat waving behind him, he ran past where Skye and the others were.

"That's strange, they attacked without provocation!" said Skye as he watched the wolf spin dash they run past them.  "We've gotta help him"

"Alright. If they didn't get provoked then why are they attacking him?" Said Seviper.

"So there really is a fight going on now.. I knew something like this would happen" Vivian said as few trash cans near by started to float by her powers

Danny held back fora moment thinking how best to get into the fight

"I could distract those bots by throwing these." Vivian said and pointed at the floating trash cans.

"That would work," said Skye to Vivian.  "And they won't know who attacked them either.  Danny, maybe you could catch up with our wolf friend and see what's going on?"

He turned to Seviper.  "I wish I knew... could be he was up to no good, but the bots here should have asked him to surrender..... unless...."

"Well I'm starting this party!" Said Vivian she threw the trash can at the bots with her mind powers hitting what she thought were their "eyes".

"We can ask him later what happened. Now I might not know who he is or what exactly did he do to provoke these bots... But I do know he needs help and I'm going to help him! Are you guys with me?" Asked Vivian from Seviper, Danny and Skye.

"Course I am," said Skye.  "And I meant unless these bots are NOT from CNZ!"  He raised his hand and a green blocky barrier started to form between the group and the robots.

"I'm ready!" Said Seviper as his poison tail glowed.

The wolf had only run a little ways when he heard something metal crashing into the robots with a loud clang! His ears perked up and his eyes widened as the sound reverberated around him. He skid to a stop, turning around in the process. It was then that he was met with the sight of the small group. A green barricade had formed right before them, to block the robots the wolf had figured.

The canine took a small step forward, a look of disbelief etched on his face. "Where did they come from? And... and that fox. I swear I've seen him before, but he seems different from what I recall," he thought, taking special notice of Skye, who seemed to be the one creating the barrier. The wolf shook his head. "Bah. Nevermind that. I should help them out...."

The blue-furred Mobian pawed at the belt on his waist. Relief flooded his face when his fingers touched the hilt of his sword. "Good. At least I'm not going to be unarmed."

"Okay everyone, choose a robot to smash and I'll drop the barrier on three," said Skye.