Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skye Prower

Role-Play Mania 3 - All Welcome

1518 posts in this topic

"I'll get the one on the left" Said Vivian as she prepared to fly straight at it green aura glowing around her

Edited by Shinomi-chan

"Um... one on the right I guess" Danny said looking worried

"It's okay Danny no need to worry. If something were to happen me and Skye will protect you and Seviper. Right Skye?" Vivian said looking at Skye.

"Um...I can look after myself! I've done so for long enough" Danny said

"Then no need to worry at all right?" Said Vivian smiling

"Okay... I'll drop the barrier in 3... 2... 1... NOW!"

Vivian immediately flew towards the robot which she had chosen as her opponent green aura surrounding her as she then created green energy ball which she threw right at the robot "I'm so sorry about this but... please do take a nap will you?" She said as the robot fell on the ground "sleeping"

3... 2... 1... NOW!

At Skye's shout and the barrier dropping, the wolf broke into a swift run. His destination, the group of robots just in front of them. As he moved, he gripped the black hilt of his sword and pulled. The weapon was released from it's scabbard with a sharp hiss, the silver blade gleaming in the sunlight. There was a series of three runes running down the length of the blade on - here the wolf lightly touched the one closest to the hilt.

The rune shone with a bright white light and slowly the illumination began to spread down the length of the blade. Still running, the wolf thrust the sword up and forward, causing a beam of energy to shoot out. Shaped like a large blade, it headed right for one of the robots. The badnik had little time to react as the blade cut through it like a knife to butter.

"Huh.... I'm not so sure he needed our help after all," commented Skye as he watched the work slice the badnik to ribbons.  'Let's see how the others do before I leap in' he thought.

Vivian looked at the robot lying on the ground as it's "eyes" remained shut. She wasn't sure whether or not she should "finish the job" but seeing as it didn't seem to get up she decided to leave it be since she did not believe in unnecessary violence. "I'm pretty sure it's fine if I won't break it.." She said as she looked around to see if someone needed help with their opponent

Danny reached his robot and engaged in combat with it. At first it looked like the robot would overpower him but then he removed something from his pocket and stuck it to the robots head and stepped back. The robot then fell to the floor, sparking a little

Vivian looked at what Danny did to beat the robot "Huh... Sweet! He can fight on his own pretty well. I knew there was no reason to worry" Vivian said

'I hope he doesn't try that on me!' thought Skye worried.

Vivian then looked at Skye "Something wrong?" She asked putting her hands in her pockets

(What? I need to give him someway of protecting himself! :P)

Danny smiled and turned to see if the others had dealt with their robots

"Well I'm done with my pal" Said Vivian pointing at the unconscious robot as the green aura around her disappeared

"I'm fine.... how's Seviper dealing with his?" said Skye deflecting Vivian's questions.

Vivian looked at Skye but didn't say anything though she could feel something wasn't quite right.

The light having dissipated from his sword, the wolf touched the rune in the middle. Once again, the ruin began to glow, but this time with a pale blue light. Once the entire sword had taken on the same glow, he leapt into the air. The canine once again curled into a ball, but this time he held the bladed weapon out to the side. Still in mid-air, he began to spin around incredibly fast, looking for all the world like a car tire revving up. The glow from his sword began to travel around his body, giving him the very same light blue hue.

Seviper slices the robot's head clean off.

"Done." Said Seviper slithering calmly.

"Great, that's the bots dealt with!"  Skye looked up at the wolf.  "I hope he isn't planning to attack us"

"He doesn't seem like a bad guy though.." Vivian said looking at the wolf.