Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skye Prower

Role-Play Mania 3 - All Welcome

1518 posts in this topic

"I guess we'll have to ask" Danny said

"Well guess I ask him" Said Vivian as she then started slowly walking towards the wolf as she didn't want to startle him or provoke him in any way. "Um... Hi. My name is Vivian The Hedgehog. May I ask your name? And if you are a friend or a foe?" Vivian said to the wolf

After spinning for a few seconds, the wolf shot forward like a bullet from a gun. A fluorescent beam of light trailed behind him as he headed towards a robot. When he made contact with the badnik, the canine was able to force himself through it's body, taking it down. As the robot fell behind him with a loud clang, the wolf landed on the asphalt in a crouching position, as if getting ready to move in for another attack.

Um... Hi.

The blue-furred Mobian turned around and found himself face to face with a young hedgehog. "Oh. Hey there."

My name is Vivian The Hedgehog. May I ask your name? And if you are a friend or a foe?

"Me?" the wolf asked, pointing at himself. "I'm Runic. Runic the Wolf. And I would hope I'm a friend..." he replied, not sure if he should trust these Mobians - though one of them sure didn't look quite the part - or not.

Seviper picked up the head of the robot he decapitated.

"To be or not to be! Haha!" Said Seviper as he tossed it.

"Hi there Runic, I'm Skye," said Skye, giving a little wave.  "Those were... some p-pretty impressive m-moves...." he added nerviously

To be or not to be! Haha!

Runic raised an eyebrow at the snake-like creature playing with a decapitated robot head. To him, this one seemed to be especially eccentric. He wondered just what kind of creature he was, for the was no way he could be a Mobian like the other three.

Hi there Runic, I'm Skye. Those were... some p-pretty impressive m-moves....

The wolf rubbed the back of his neck. "Nice to meet you. And yeah, they were pretty nice I suppose," he said with an awkward smile.

"Well good thing you are a friend. Very nice to meet you Runic" Said Vivian smiling

"So... w-why were they after you?" Skye asked Runic.  "The robots in CNZ don't usually attack on sight."

"Unless you've done something to make them want to attack" Danny said

Vivian looked at Danny "They might be just malfunctioning..." Vivian said

"Hey! It's just a suggestion!" Danny said

"... But who are we to judge?" Vivian said to Danny

"Who said I'm judging? I'm not! Maybe we should wait and see what he says before jumping to conclusions" Danny said

"Sorry. It just... sounded like it....?" Vivian said shyly now looking at the ground in shame.

Cue a dark robe wearing echidna falling from a dark portal.

The heroic warrior, hardly undeterred, bravely faced that danger represented by the ground Headfirst !

"SMASH"

It went as well as one would expect.

"Well he seemed nice to me..." Said Vivian quietly as she looked at Runic 

So... w-why were they after you? The robots in CNZ don't usually attack on sight. Runic rubbed the back of his neck. A look of confusion crossed his face. "Beats me. What I want to know is, what I'm even doing here. The last thing I remember, I was at this old temple..."

Vivian lifted her head up and looked straight at Runic "What kind of temple?" She asked him

"I hear ya. I was fighting my archenemy, next thing I know is I end up in a dumpster near CNZ!" Said Seviper

"So you were fighting eh? I was just about to eat dinner with my family when I saw bright light coming from the Chaos Emerald I had just rescued from Eggman's base. And here I am! Wonder if brother is worried about me..." Vivian said 

"I believe I haven't introduced myself to our new friend. I am Sir Hank Seviper. Don't call me sir or Hank, just Seviper." Said Seviper introducing himself.

1 person likes this

Vivian looked at Seviper a bit shocked "Wait.. Your first name is Hank?" 

"Sir Hank Seviper?" Danny asked surprised