NegaMetallix

Sonic & Mega Man: WORLDS UNITE?!

500 posts in this topic

I need that poster D: BUT they stopped selling normal Sonic comics near my home so.. I probably won't get them.. Unless random miracle happens.. And since they don't sell Mega Man and Universe and Boom are coming quite slowly.. I'm sad ;________;

I need that poster D: BUT they stopped selling normal Sonic comics near my home so.. I probably won't get them.. Unless random miracle happens.. And since they don't sell Mega Man and Universe and Boom are coming quite slowly.. I'm sad ;________;

They don't even publish all Archie Comics in my country. I have to buy the Issues of WU on my app or read it here. I would like to have the comic in my hand instead of having them digital.

Aaaw.. Poor you Centaur Man :C They do sell some of them here.. But well not close to me so...

How to make every character look badass in one epic poster...

Well...

Except for that one Goth Deadly Six.  He just doesn't care!

Zor was never my favorite deadly six member anyway.

Except for that one Goth Deadly Six.  He just doesn't care!

The situation is 120% too emo for him.

Emo's are great :D Still badass though xD

There's still one thing I'm waiting to hear: what are Xander Payne and Boom Eggman doing during all this? It doesn't sound like Sigma captured both Eggmen, just the main one.

I REALLY want to know what Xander's up to... Nothing good that we all know... But...

There's still one thing I'm waiting to hear: what are Xander Payne and Boom Eggman doing during all this? It doesn't sound like Sigma captured both Eggmen, just the main one.

Xander is the only one who knows that there will be Worlds Unite, right? I mean can Mega Man remember the stuff from Worlds Collide or Eggman or Sonic? It wasn't really clear on MM issue 28 and StH 252...

Well yeah but that happened BEFORE Worlds Collide? Right... o_o'' (or am I mistaken??) Because if so he might not remember all of the things he saw.. Or maybe he somehow became immune after the Time Travel?? (kind of like Silver) and now the worlds changes don't affect him?

Well yeah but that happened BEFORE Worlds Collide? Right... o_o'' (or am I mistaken??) Because if so he might not remember all of the things he saw.. Or maybe he somehow became immune after the Time Travel?? (kind of like Silver) and now the worlds changes don't affect him?

Silver and Xander? Yes. I ship it xP

Xander travels through time in the Dawn of X Saga, which was after Worlds Collide. There he saw the events from MM issue 20 and Worlds Collide.

No don't ship! Centaur Man no ship! Dx

But man... My memory is awful.. =-='' But okay thank you! Well then that's just means if the world changes again it buh-bye Mr.Xander's theories!

Xander is the only one who knows that there will be Worlds Unite, right? I mean can Mega Man remember the stuff from Worlds Collide or Eggman or Sonic? It wasn't really clear on MM issue 28 and StH 252...

Everyone on Earth 20XX forgot the events of Worlds Collide after Mega Man's Chaos Control. (Wily briefly mentioned an urge to stomp on a carton of eggs, but that was played for laughs really.) Sonic and Eggman originally remembered everything from before AND during the crossover, with Tails mentioning "those robots from another world" after getting zapped by NICOLE. Blaze also remembered the crossover events, as she mentioned them in 'Pirate Plunder Panic'.

After STH Issue #257 though, Sonic and Co. basically forgot the old world completely, dropping that plot entirely (and making 'Countdown to Chaos' feel a bit less important). It's presumed that Blaze has also forgotten the old world at this point. All that said, though... I could potentially see Sonic at least (maybe Tails, Blaze, Amy and Eggman too) vaguely recalling the events of Worlds Collide, once they meet the Mega Man cast.

Sonic and Eggman originally remembered everything from before AND during the crossover, with Tails mentioning "those robots from another world" after getting zapped by NICOLE. Blaze also remembered the crossover events, as she mentioned them in 'Pirate Plunder Panic'.

But it is not pretty clear if Mega Man knows the events (MM 28: "Is the World okay?"). That's why I asked and it is really interesting why Eggman remembered the crossover and Wily not. But duh. #IanFlynnlogic. Blaze? Didn't know that. Only that the Egg O' War was the Wily Egg.

Edited by Centaur Man

That would be so cool! New old stuff happening new (old) enemies and new (old??) menace for the world!! Can't wait can't wait! xD

Calling it now, Boom Eggman will be on the good guy side.

Seriously, once he sees the kinda stuff his other version and Sigma get up to...

Yea pretty sure it will be like that.. Now we need Sonic X' Eggman with him and they could be Team Eggman!

OMG, the crazy arguments they would have.  Throw in AoStH Robotnik for fun too!

Calling it now, Boom Eggman will be on the good guy side.

That's a really good question with both Eggmans. And this struggle count for Sonic, Tails and Amy as well right? 

What really worries me is what gonna happen to sonic's world after this I'm not to worries  about megaman's since they'll just forget the events later but sonic's rises some question.

Edited by Blue Comet

OMG, the crazy arguments they would have.  Throw in AoStH Robotnik for fun too!

Oh my god yes! xD The Awesome Trio!

What really worries me is what gonna happen to sonic's world after this I'm not to worries  about megaman's since they'll just forget the events later but sonic's rises some question.

Ian Flynn mentioned that Worlds Collide and Unite will not be the only crossovers. He was thinking about an ongoing series! Well NICOLE knows a lot off crossover-stuff so I bet she will also know all things from WU.

I think I also read somewhere this will NOT affect Sonic's current timeline? Or at least no permanent damage.

But it is not pretty clear if Mega Man knows the events (MM 28: "Is the World okay?"). That's why I asked and it is really interesting why Eggman remembered the crossover and Wily not. But duh. #IanFlynnlogic. Blaze? Didn't know that. Only that the Egg O' War was the Wily Egg.

I get what you mean, but while Mega Man does have that split-second reaction, it's immediately followed with him being completely confused at the city's lack of damage, and having literally no memory of the events that happened between the flash of light (Genesis Wave). It's likely because Mega Man pulled off his Chaos Control perfectly, so everything went back to normal. But since Sonic's was interrupted, it took some time for the memories to be replaced.

What really worries me is what gonna happen to sonic's world after this I'm not to worries about megaman's since they'll just forget the events later but sonic's rises some question.

I think I also read somewhere this will NOT affect Sonic's current timeline? Or at least no permanent damage.

Seriously, people are STILL worried about what'll happen to Sonic's World? There doesn't look to be any G-Waves involved, only Genesis Portals. This isn't gonna affect Sonic's timeline, or Mega Man's most likely. Sonic Boom has next-to-no timeline anyway.

The only one that looks to be any different for the crossover is X's time, which appears to take place at least after X7 due to Axl's appearance, and Sigma being the main villain. As for the Lost Hex and Deadly Six... well, maybe Eggman's had this base for a while.

And perhaps he finds a certain conch later on? It would give the Six more reason to betray him when 'Lost World' eventually begins.

Well NICOLE knows a lot off crossover-stuff so I bet she will also know all things from WU.

Actually, we don't know if NICOLE has any crossover knowledge, or old world memories for that matter. I wouldn't count on her having any knowledge on what's gonna happen.