Shadow

Games that you recently got

196 posts in this topic

I just got Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis. Been looking forward to this for a while. 

I just got: Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam for 3DS

I got Pokémon Red recently for my 2DS because i'm getting back into the series after almost say... 10 years?

I got Smash Bros. for Wii U yesterday and I unlocked all non DLC characters in one day.

I got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Sonic's Classic Collection a few days ago. Today I grabbed Metal Gear Rising Revengence as well as Yakuza Dead Souls. I think I found a hot spot for my posts. :D

I got another couple games today. I got Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster as well as Resident Evil 6. So I expanded my PS3 collection again.

I got Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair :D such an awesome game, I always wanted to actually play a game from Danganronpa series

I decided to get a new game again. This time Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Final Mix! Decently priced too! I didn't have to sell my arms this time! So I am now the proud owner of both 1.5 and 2.5 Final Mix! Now to wait for 3.

I paid for it like 3 years ago... But finally time for some Mighty No. 9!

I hope you find it worth the wait.  Things haven't sounded encouraging, but then a lot of that can be put down to bitterness, so....

So I got more things. This time, for mobile platforms! I got... Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 4 for my phone.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

So I just got this off of Steam. I had recently gotten paid for a job I did so on a whim I decided to buy this (since it's kind of expensive o_o). Since I finished Skyrim a while ago I wanted to find my next big game to play. I'd had a few suggestions but... well... I've wanted this game for a while now. And I'm really looking forward to play it (and making sure my waifu doesn't die... I CAN DREAM IT OKAY?! SHUSH!)

2 people like this

I got Batman Arkham Knight and Rare Replay yesterday.

Dark Souls 3 Ashes Of Ariandle. Praise it. Worship it. What is it? Dual Scyches. Praise the Dual Scyches.

I beat the dlc the same night it came out and now I'm sad from how short it was :(

rFactor. It was a 2005 racing sim sandbox that allows you to modify a lot of its content and... basically turn it into a whole new game!

I got Just Cause 3 for my upcoming birthday! Lemme tell ya, that is a fun game.

I beat the dlc the same night it came out and now I'm sad from how short it was :(

Were you on NG or NG+ or NG++? Or more? 

Screw the shortness. They sure did it nice with the weapons. DLC gets a 10 outa 10.

Just regular, I saved a character near end game to do it so I was around SL100. Still needed it though with the amount of nonsense you go through just to get to the fnal boss. So many mob attacks it was crazy.

A quick overview on some of the DS/3DS games I recently bought... 

Sonic
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush Adventure

Pokemon
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Moon
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

I'm actually unsure which one to start first. Kind of leaning towards either Super Mystery Dungeon or Moon. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know ;)

I have a few new Steam games too but I don't remember all the names and they're all on my Desktop computer XD

Well technically, I've had it for a long time, but I recently re-discovered Trackmania Nations EWSC for PC. Darn it's been forever since I last played it.

I found an older game called: Codename: Kids Next Door, Operation: V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.

I loved the show when I saw it, and decided to buy the game just because KND!!! :3 

(Oh how I hate those camera angles...)

Well technically, I've had it for a long time, but I recently re-discovered Trackmania Nations EWSC for PC. Darn it's been forever since I last played it.

KJASDBNHKDLSNBFKL

I FREAKING LOVE THE TRACKMANIA SERIES AAAAAAA

1 person likes this

KJASDBNHKDLSNBFKL

I FREAKING LOVE THE TRACKMANIA SERIES AAAAAAA

Well, it IS a free game so I could send you a download link if you want.

If it's okay with the Mods, I don't want to do anything against the rules.

The Steam Holiday Sale is on! So, I finally got my hands on Sonic Generations for PC!! I also got Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, Portal 2, and Garry's Mod!

Tons of fun for everyone!