Ryo_Inazuma

Sonic in the Super Smash Bros WiiU/3DS

48 posts in this topic

Yeah...Highly doubt he'll be in there...I think Master Chief has a better chance than him.

who is Master Chief?

who is Master Chief?

Master Chief is from the Halo franchise. However, I'm not expecting any of those 2 to be in it for the following reasons:

- They're not owned by Nintendo, not even made games for their consoles (with the exception of DBZ which made a few)

- They're a bit... Mature. Sure, the same thing happened to Snake but that's a different story.

By the way, it has been comfirmed that Captain Olimar is in the game according to this site including pictures:

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/534405-pikmin-olimar-announced-for-super-smash-bros-u#/slide/1

Master Chief is from the Halo franchise. However, I'm not expecting any of those 2 to be in it for the following reasons:

- They're not owned by Nintendo, not even made games for their consoles (with the exception of DBZ which made a few)

- They're a bit... Mature. Sure, the same thing happened to Snake but that's a different story.

By the way, it has been comfirmed that Captain Olimar is in the game according to this site including pictures:

http://www.craveonli...bros-u#/slide/1

Lol I was being sarcastic XD I know about Master Cheif; I own an Xbox 360 and am a huge Halo fan. By saying that Master Cheif has a better chance than Frieza, I was saying that since there's a 0 percent chance Master Chief will be in Smash Bros, there's even an less than zero percent chance (that's right, it's possible) that Frieza will be in it.

BTW saw Olimar. Everyone seems to be missing the new level that goes along with his screenshots. Definitely a Pikmin stage, and if you look closely, you can see the ship that Alph, Brittany and Charlie crash-land in during the beginning of Pikmin 3 (obviously meaning the stage will be taken from the third Pikmin game). Plus I noticed Olimar just has the five Pikmin that he had in Brawl, not the new Rock or Flying Pikmin. So are the two new types a part of the stage (like in the background?), or is there a second, unlockable character from the Pikmin series that uses the two new Pikmin???

I think a second pikmin character would be possible, might be a bit "clonish" if that's a word. But it might be interesting to see the strategic differences of the varities of pikmin against one another.

If a second pikmin character is possible it probably be louie.

Seriously , at this point , it would not be impossible that they might add new characters through online update...wether paid or not is up to them....

they should add metal sonic!! only sonic isn't enough . a p1 vs cpu section is good too. i only played melee.

Metal sonic is not appreciated enough . Also , this is your usual Solo mode.

Overall…probably no. Too slow.

Dealing with 3rd party characters is tough. In regards with the two in brawl, Snake I'm pretty sure isn't returning and in Sonic's case he is still up for debate, I see a 56% of him coming back. Although I'm really excited for MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Sonic the Hedgehog's in SSB 4! Trailers, screenshots, battles and more! Next year buy it at the video game store! And Windy Hill from the game Sonic Lost World! (I ran outta rhymes.)

1 person likes this

Yes, I knew it! And the graphics look super sharp :D Now we can have a Mega Man and Sonic fight like the one in the comics.

Edited by HyperMetal50

Totally saw it coming, with the partnership and all.

I just glad the blue blur is in ssb4

Over a month that a new post was posted? Wow.

Anyways, I am glad to see him back too, but my only gripe is that they kept virtually the same moveset for him as in Brawl. Not saying it is a bad thing, but I think only the Homing Attack was changed (arch instead of line).

Hmm. you know, looking at this, I start to wonder if Masahiro Sakurai may have known about a certain comic crossover that happened earlier this year...

daily.jpg

I'm most definitely excited for this game, especially since I might actually have a Wii-U by the time its released! (If not, then I'll at least be getting the 3DS version.)

You guys think that Wolf and Lucario will be playable? They're two of my favorites in Brawl.

1 person likes this

i hope so, because wolf was strong,and lucario was cool, but i think there going to replace him wet another pokemon

I am not completely sure about this, princess.

It is very likely that both will be replaced by Krystal from Star Fox and Zoroark/Mewtwo from Pokemon. This stays with rumors however, as I don't want to see them go either. Lucario is one of my favourites, not only due to his design but also due to the fact that if he takes damage he becomes superior to almost any other brawler.

I could see Lucario returning, perhaps with a different Final Smash. (Mega-Evo maybe?) Mewtwo is also a possibility, but since he has two Mega-Evos it would be hard.