The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Neither are really my strong points," muttered Miles as Zouge approached. He nodded as Zouge asked about the flashback.

"Yes I can. Zamy and I were just talking in the park then.... The park itself didn't change, or not that I noticed, but Dad appeared in the distance, and Mom appeared exactly where Zamy was. She said something about... enjoying the day. I think Zamy said something similar at the same time, but I'm not sure. But I thought it was all happening right now. Then I tripped and everything returned to normal," explained Miles.

"I know Melody... And I don't think I would have stopped you in fact..."

Locke turned his head, shocked "what ?"

---------------------------------------

"All you need is laying down and letting me doing all the work for you, my dear ziona. Don't worry, it'll be more a question of trust than "thrusting" , he he."

Skye blinked. "I only asked if you knew a different way to do this."

"What... what do you mean?" asked the older Melody, while the younger one looked on concerned.

---------------

"Why do I get the feeling we shouldn't be discussing this on front of an audience," said Ziona.

Locke turned back toward Skye."No, nothing . Let's just do it."

Red said nothing .

---------------------------------------------

"Are you affraid of some cuddles ?"

"Okay Dad. Is there anything else we need to discuss before we begin?" asked Skye.

"Uhh, my name," said the younger Melody, but both she and the older one were looking worriedly at Red.

-----

"Oh I'm not afraid of that!"

"That.... How would you like to be called , then ?" Asked Locke.

Red was still silent ."The whole thing is my fault...."

-----------------------------------

"Good, let me handle it then~."

"I see. That definitely sounds like a flashback triggered by the surroundings. Now it could be that Zamy was replaced by your mother in this simply because of where she was and that she's a woman, but how do you feel about her? A friend?" asked Zouge.

"Uh... I dunno," said the younger Melody. "Maybe we could keep the musical theme? Harmony? Rhapsody? Symphony? ... Destiny? Or is that still close to Melody?" she pondered, then looked at Red.

"Don't beat yourself up about this Mom. This was NOT you fault. At all!" she said.

--------------

"Zamy? Uh...." Miles was a little bit reluctant to admit that he had started to see Zamy as a maternal figure. "She's more than a friend. She's nice to me, and she protected me from my future self, even though he hurt her," he said slowly. "And I did say.... uh..." Miles glanced at Zamy, hoping she'd mention to Zouge about his confession about wanting to be adopted by Zamy, she he wouldn't need to say.

--------------

"I think I'm in good hands," said Ziona.

"He said he wanted me to be the one to adopt him," finished Zamy.

Zouge didn't look at all that surprised. "I see. That makes things clearer then. It seems you've grown an attachment to her, a secure one thankfully. And I'm guessing you had one with your mother as well, which is why you had a flashback with Zamy."

Miles perked up a little with Zouge's response. He'd been worried she was going to laugh, or be demeaning in some other way.

"I... think I did. That was the first flashback I had since I saw the photo of them. Everything else has just been vague ideas or feelings. But I... I think I feel kinda the same about Zamy and Mom."

"Ok then. Well there's little that can be doen to coax flashbacks to occur, they just do it when something similar occurs. So I'd suggest you two stay together, which obviously isn't an issue."

"So, until I get my memories all back, I might just flake out like that at any time?" asked Miles. "Staying near Zamy won't be a problem... er... It's not an issue for you, is it Zamy?"

Miles smiled and nodded, though a part of him was slightly disheartened when Zamy referred to it as her job. He keep that hidden though.

"I suppose this choice is yours and yours only."Said Locke."And don't worry about Red, melody. I'll take care of things."

--------------------------------

The younger red , on the other hand , was looking around Haven "I spent the whole day doing freebies here and there. Maybe I could find something to make it worth it...."

----------------------------------

"I'm a professional; dear."

"I'll need time to think about it," said the younger Melody. "And are you sure about Mom?"

Skye turned to the older sister. "C'mon. The sooner we get started, the sooner you can get back to a normal life... well, when I say 'normal'..."

Anna was still clutching onto Locke. 'I wounder where Miles and Red are? I haven't seen them since the fight,' she thought to herself.

------------

"They have courses with diplomas for this?" asked Ziona amused.

"That's good. Unless there's anything else, I should get back to Zone Jail. And feel free to contact me if anything else important comes up. You might want to keep notes of the flashbacks and when they occur," said Zouge.

------

As Hope was working at her computer in the lab, she heard the distinct sound of Rouge's boots coming down the hallway, getting louder until she heard the door open.

"Any word from Shadow?" asked Rouge.

"Nope. Nothing at all."

"Great," she replied sarcastically. "I just hope he gets back soon. Seeing how things are going recently, something big's probably gonna come up soon."

"Oh. Okay," said Miles. "I never thought about keeping a diary before," he added jokingly.

"Huh, oh yes, thank you," said Miles, remembering to do so after Zamy did. "You've got it sorted?" he asked.

"oh well, you know......"

-------

"don't worry bout it melody. you have already more than enough on your plate." said Locke.

--------

Red was still looking around.

"You're always well prepared," said Miles.

--------------

"Yeah, I need to get back on my feet for starters," said the younger Melody as Skye and the older Melody left the room.

--------------

"No I don't. You're gonna need to show me," teased Ziona.

"well, if you insist...."

-----------

"now, all we can do is waiting."Stated Locke.

"Well you never know when you'll need to note something down," replied Zamy as Zouge teleported back to her office.