The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It was under my control. I should have stopped myself. I didn't, and look what happened," replied Skye.

--------------

"I don't think GUN is as messed up here Glen," said Ziona flatly.

(ooc: I had Miles say his goodbye. And isn't Hugo Bass a mindless legionnaire now?)

"Well...It's up to me to see that." Answered back glen.

---------

"But skye, you are still a child. I should have been there when you needed me."

"Stop trying to blame yourself. It's not fair," whined Skye.

------------

"Finally!" exclaimed Anna as she reached the library. "Now, is there a book here Melody would like. Hmmm, what kind of story would she like..."

------------

"I don't think you can sit in judgement of them Glen," Ziona replied.

"Then stop blamming yourself too." Answered back Locke.

-------

"I'm not the best indeed...." Said glen sadly.

"But it is my fault. Everything is my fault," said Skye.

----------------

"Hmm, fiction, fiction... Wait, no... something younger. I don't think I'd have told her many stories when she was younger. Maybe just some simple fairy tales," mused Anna.

----------------

"I didn't mean like that," said Ziona, sounding apologetic.

"Look Glen. If you can't even be bothered to find out who runs GUN, you are certainly in no position to trash talk it. Hugo Brass has been gone for a while now. Besides, you know nothing of our practices," replied an irritated Hope.

"Here we go," send Anna pulling out a volume and flicking though it. "These stories seem good."

-------------

"You were jumping to conclusions a bit there Glen. Zones are often very different," said Ziona

" i know that hugo brass is toast . I just wonder how he passed away this time..." Said glen."Because in my zone , my squad might or might not be responsible of his early retirement...."

------------

" skye , it isn't your fault. Stop blamming yourself for every bad things happenning around us."

"If you knew he was gone, you wouldn't have suggested that he would have meddled in GUN's affairs and be a cause for concern with regards to this formula. Stop changing your story," replied Hope.

"As i was saying , I was talking about the fact that many military member tend to think like this poor fella . And that's a Darn shame."

"Who else should I blame. Especially when it's my hands that have cause them."

-------------

Anna left the library, trying to find her way back.

-------------

"But I doubt they'll be the one who can control this formula," said Ziona.

"Skye , stop thinking like that . That's why it keeps happenning ..." Said Locke."it's giving up and letting yourself go.... Stop doing so."

----------

"While I'm sure of Tower's complete integrity , I do pray that hope is directly under his orders , rather that someone else's." Said glen.

Skye began squeezing tightly on one of his tails, not easy given the cramped location he was in.

"I want to stop this, but I don't know how. I just can't let it go," he said in a tearful voice.

-----------

Anna turned a corner and realized she had become lost again. Shrugging, she moved on when she heard voice ahead.

-----------

Ziona was about to reply when she saw Anna appear. "I'm not sure this is the best place for you," she said.

"Is... are you keeping Miles here," asked Anna looking around. "Could I talk with him... alone?"

"Yes we are. He's in the cell next to Robotnik, and is unconscious at the moment, plus we still don't know what that injection is going to do to him, but.... I honestly doubt he'll try anything now. If he does, we can still see anyway, we just won't be in earshot. So feel free," replied Zamy.

Anna nodded. "Thank you," she said, her voice shaking slightly. She looked around and saw Hope talking to Shadow.

"Hope, if you see Melody before I do, can you hand her this book and tell her I'll be there soon to read it to her?" she asked, holding out the fairy tale book.

"Thanks Hope," replied Anna with a smile. Then, taking a deep breath she went into Miles' cells.

"After everything he's done to her..." commented Ziona to Zamy.

"Feelings are a strange thing Zionna." Said glen."We should know , after everything that happenned recently..."

-----------

"You have to Skye... This past is dead. You can let it go ..."

"I can't believe that, I want to but I can't," replied Ziona.

--------------

"Miles?" asked Anna as she knelt down next to him. The fox cub was shivering and sweating, be didn't responde. Resting her hand on his shoulder, she repeated his name. Slowly, his eyes started to open.

"Mi-Mina?"

--------------

"But even so," Ziona replied.

"But it's true this time. It's not a lie or a play from someone's mind; it's truly happening ."

------------

"Even so , I somehow found a place in your heart, shadow somehow got over his past , and skye got a family . " said Glen.

"Shadow got over his past a very long time before any of these events ocurred, as far as his file says," replied Zamy.

"And when it comes back the next time?" asked Skye.

-----------

"Miles, what wrong with you?" asked Anna concerned. She placed her hand on his forehead. "You're... you're burning up and freezing at the same time. How?"

"Hope," responded Miles. "She... she jabbed me with something... something else. It's hard to breath. Every nerve feels like it's on fire. Except for my tails. I can't feel my tails."

"Shh, it'll... I can't say it'll be okay, but I can't. You'd know I was lying." said Anna sadly.

"Tell me anyway. Please? There's no one else who will," begged Miles. Anna looked tearfully down at him.

"It'll be okay Miles. You'll be fine."

----------

"I suppose we can't argue with the other two though," replied Ziona.

"There won't be a next time." Said Locke.

-----------

"At least i got two answer right..."Spoke glen."Do I get a reward ?"