The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"You don't get it. She is coming here."

--------------------------------------

"A karaoke machine? Shadow ? He seems lie the brooding kind... making him sing is going to be difficult."Said Honey."I'm just glad to be wrong on some Fact about you melody."

-----------------------------------

"Well, Have no fear about any kind of retaliation ; My presence here is a proof that I am , in some sort of way, the very first guardian of this shrine."Said tikal."The power of the emerald is available to everyone, But the key to truly unleash it is in your heart ."

"I have been watching you skye, ever since you got in this place.Your heart was misguided . But I see that now , it has changed . I can now open myself to you."

"I don't think I need to 'unleash' it's power," Skye smiled back. "I'm just creating a picnic, not a banquet for the whole island! But you're right, I was misguided. More than that. But I'm different now, and I never, ever want to go back."

------------------------

"We'll see what happens," Melody smiled, chuckling to herself at the image. "Hmm, if Shadow does sing he and Mom might... very slighty might, be able to convince Crowley to sing as well. As for Dad, I don't think he'll resist a sad pouting look from me!

"That one I definitely think isn't happening. Crowley is even more stubborn than Shadow, it seems."

"I know. Just wishful thinking. Or would Crowley singing be more of a nightmare?"

"With me at your side , And your newfound family, I doubt you will ever come back."Said Tikal."But you might want to do it now, you seem to be starving."

--///------------------------------------

"No, no. I don't want time alone."

---------------------

"Ouh, that sound scary. Yet another reason to see if we can pull this out as soon as we can ."Said Honey.

It would be better for you if you did spend a little bit of time alone. But that's your decision

Hope laughed. "As much as I'd love for Crowley to be an amazing baritone, somehow I don't think he is."

"Heh, I think you might be right. And I had a massive breakfast too. Guess I burned off a lot of calories with that ritual. Give me just a sec." Skye closed his eyes and began casting the spell. A few moments later there was a full picnic hamper next to them, complete with blanket. Skye gave a deep breath.

"I hope I got the choice of food right, I've never been on a proper picnic before. But it will taste good, I promise. It's one of the reasons I learned how to cook. You can't summon a proper quiche unless you know how to make it."

---------------------------------

"You never know! There's only one way to find out. Keep your eyes open for that machine!"

"I'd ... rather not. thank you."

-----------------------------------

"Well, I wonder what's inside .... Care to open it, oh great magician ?" Said Tikal, having great difficulty to hide her laugh.

---------------------------------

"Will do Melody." Said Honey , but not before keeping the CDs she said she'd get for Melody and Hope first.

As I just said. It's up to you. I have a couple of questions though. Why are you meeting up with her and what are you planning to do?

"There's one for sale over there Melody," said Hope as she pointed across the store.

Skye was laughing as well as he knelt down and set up the blanket. "I know, I know. Not the most impressive trick in the word. But it does save a heap of time." He opened the hamper and began unpacking.

"Let's see, hmm, I might have gone over the top. Sausage rolls, who knows how many different sandwiches, three different kinds of quiche, carrot sticks, potato salad, cocktail sausages, cheese board, biscuits for the cheese, apple juice, orange juice, tea, Brownies, fruit salad.... and I think there's strawberry's and fresh cream in there too." Skye had pulled out more food than the hamper should have been able to hold.

-------------------------

"Brilliant. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when we show up with this."

"My my, It appear that someone has an appetite today." Said Tikal .

--------------------------

"how did that happenned ? The phone rang, and I did the mistake to answer.Well, she is a nice woman though..."

-----/----------------------

"Marvelous, that's one less problem to take care of." Said Honey.

"I, um, well, I... you didn't say whether you ate or not, so just in case I went for a large choice so there'd hopefully be something you liked," Skye explained.

-----------------

"We should probably take this stuff back to the hotel first, rather than lugging it with us as we walk around."

Okay. She decided to stop by then? Fair enough. What are you planning?

(ooc: Some karaoke perhaps? Heh heh)

"That's a good idea Melody."

After Shadow and Rouge left the bowling alley she took him to a table in a park.

"Ok Shadow it's really simple. We're gonna play some poker. If you win, you're one step closer to declaring yourself the best at everything, and I'll do something nice to celebrate."

"And if you win?"

"If I win." A scheming smile appeared on her face. "I'll think of something nearer the time." With that she gave him his chips and dealt the cards.

"I'll mostly try to survive her wrath dylan.And then, she'll probably get to see Red , and Crowley , and Melody, and Then Skye... I shudder to think about how she might react ."

-------------------------------------

"Well, then let's go to my room then. We don't want to break the surprise right ?"

--------------------------------

"Well, I'll enjoy myself with a few treat , But as long as you are not in the menu ...."Said Tikal .

"You've been in the emerald a long time, I think you deserve more than a few treats.... Wait, what do you me by 'me in the menu'?" Skye asked with innocent confusion. "I didn't cook any part of myself!"

------------------------

"We might want to warn Dylan to have his camera ready," Melody pondered, "he loves taking shots of people looking shocked or embarrassed."

"Well, in that case, I'm sure it's going to be something to remember!!!" Said Honey with glee, as she lead the others toward her hotel Room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing nothing." Said Tikal , before laughing. "You really are adorable. And all these thing you brought to me....That's so nice of you. How about we eat now?"

-----------------------------

Skye was blushing again at Tikal's compliments, and was extremely glad his fur was crimson. "T-thank's Tikal. You deserve it. I just hope you like them." He handed Tikal a plate, and loaded a plate of his own with a selection of food before pouring himself a cup of tea and offering Tikal one.

-------------------------------------

"Album eh Hope. I've another idea. Does it have a record function?" asked Melody with a mischievous grin. "cause if it does, we aren't gonna tell any of them, okay?"

"According to the box it does. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh I'm pretty sure I am," replied Melody with a matching grin.