The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

*Gulps at Shadow, then again at Dylan's question* Not that much. Shall we have a look at that data? This way! *Heads off*

I see. There appears to be something on the floor that wasn't there when I disappeared. Nothing I guess. Carry on then.

By the way Locke, I have a favour to ask from you.

*Appears next to Dylan, Blaze style* HAI WHAT DID I MISS????

yes dylan, what favor?

Oh, cheerleader. you missed a lot, and not much at the same time... but i'll tell you later "to the cheerleader's ear" when skye won't be around.

*Stares at Skye with Red Bloody Eyes* What did you do this time?

Oh well, seems like I didn't miss too much. Show us the data please.

HE DID NOTHING. now leave him alone cheerlead.

*Hides behind the command chair* I... I didn't do anything. Please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

"go for skye", it's ok skye, the bad cheerleader won't do anything to you.

bad cheerleader. bad.

I'm no bad cheerleader >:L I'm pretty cheerleader with red cape.

Now can we see the data?

Um, okay. *Sits in chair then wispers to Locke* Is that cheerleader always like that?

*Presses a few buttons unlocking the data files. Speaks up* Okay, here we are. I'm certain there's some pattern behind all this data I'm just not sure *yawns* exactly what it is.

no you are bad, you made cute kids cry. henceforth , you bad cheerleader .

Why? cheerleader CHEERS peoples, not downright berate them.

and you berated the only one who got the code to decrypt the data. Idiot.

"whisper to skye" he is as random emotionally as one can be.

I did not berate him. I only looked evil and asked him nicely if he did anything.

Besides, I wouldn't advice you to use the word idiot again

*Evil grin*

that's my home, my rules. Do I go around saying bad things in your own house? No..

Then , we also got a whole family of guardian, more than happy to stop anyone attacking one who can't defend himself.

Can you two please stop arguing? It's making me scared.

*Sinks slightly into the chair trying to duck out of sight and yawns heavily*

are you tired skye."look at him"Yes, yes you are .... We are gonna take a good look at these data, then you can go to sleep. you really need it.

Yes indeed you should Skye. Hopefully you'll have nice dreams.

Like Flying Chocolate Ponies or something.

I can't be *yawn* that tired. I've only been awake for *eyes begin to droop* a couple of hours. Just since I woke up on the floor there. *Head lolls slightly*

Mmmm, flying... chocolate... ponies.... sounds like fun.... Zzzzzzzz *falls asleep in chair*

(ooc: Kid's been awake for days, hardly surprising it's got on top of him. Shadow, if you are after revenge, it's only fair you get a chance. Skye is a light sleeper though, so be careful!)

well, i'm going to put him in bed. And no funny things shadow. I'm watching you. "put skye in his bed and come back"

Ok, now that skye is out of the room, i guess i can speak more freely now. But for your sakes, I advise you to not say to anyone else what i'm going to tell you, understood?

Perfect. So , it's about skye. We all know he used to come from another zone.There were also hint that his life back wasn't pretty.. But from what I could actually gatter of what he told me before and after his amnesia... It's way worse than I though...

I'm not done yet. It's heavely hinted that he still has a familly of some sort; but said family is even more broken than he actualy is...His father is actualy an older Miles Prower , from Moebius.One night, he took him away from the castle, fleeing with him, for unknown reason. Until then, they apparently lived in hiding....

It got in Skyes mind , and eventually , he put the blame on his dad:He created a syphon able to take away all your magic power... Just to get a revenge on his father... But it didn't work, and miles almost got to try it on skye himself... Fortunaly (or not), skyes' mother found them just in time, he miles somehow got hit by the syphon. From the nightmarish explaination skye gave me; The former father was litteraly in pain during the whole use of the syphon.

But , as if to twist the blade in the wound, his mother did not greet him: instead, he was apparently banished from his zone.

To put it simply, skye, was betrayed by both of his parent, apperently lost his sister, and his now banished from his zone... even if it's for the best, it's still like a kick in the face...

Anyone could have turned bad from such an experience...

It's amazing he didn't completely lose his mind given what he's been through. That whole place sounds like hell.

(OOC:

I WANT reality to rip asunder. And I'll be standing on the brink, ready to weave new form into the swirling chaos that will ensue.

He did Shadow, he did.)