The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Or perhaps it is I who shall find you, cheerleader. I don't have your chocolate. I never touched it.

then make sure to not destroy this zone. It's a peaceful place; and as a guardian, it's more or less my duty to keep order in matter involved with chaos.

Wait... Are you serious? That means catwoman has lied to me :3?

hmpf. heh.

*Gets an evil grin on face*

How about we work together and teach that cat not to mess with us shall we, Shadow?

(Locke, you know you can remove your own posts right? Don't need a moderator for that :P Not that it's too big of a problem, but just so you know)

(I'm going off to bed, see ya)

do what you want, but just don't kill her; I don't feel like cleaning yet another cosmic mess....

Killing her is not a option. To see her suffer, that's an option.

*Evil grin grows bigger and bigger*

oh aurora.... there goes another day. I better get the meddikit ready.....

*Appears behind Shadow in a column of fire with Marine holding a mega phone* I am the guardian of the seven Sol Emeralds, this entire zone cannot exist without the Sol Emeralds and therefore I'm also the guardian of the Sol Zone! If you people don't get out of the Sol Zone right now so help me I'll have Marine start talking! Don't expect any mercy from me OR Marine either!

1 person likes this

from now on, it's your problem cheerleader... We ain't gonna fight each other blaze , right? after all, we both are guardian. I don"t want to resort to violence.

The exit, *Opens portal to Prime Zone* Is that way, I'm afraid that I cannot be hospitable to people to endanger my home.

1 person likes this

i'm not here to endanger any zone; i'm merely here to monitor the cheerleader's action, and take drastic measure if the safety of the place is threatened by anything close to chaotic energy. So , i'm your ally.

Very well then Locke, you may stay. *Addresses Cheerleader and Shadow* You two, I'm afraid must leave.

1 person likes this

*Appears*

I've calmed down a little now. What did I miss?

*Sees Shadow*

The search was a success then?

Not really. I found him. Come on cheerleader, let's leave before we get kidnapped. There ain't any law here. *walks through exit.*

*Watches Shadow leave*

I missed something important, didn't I?

yup, cheerleader found shadow; shadow didn't had any chocolate , cheerleader tried to attack blaze with shadow . and blaze told them to leave.

Oh, right. I see Shadow's left. Do you think cheerleader is going to leave peacefully?

Hmpf. Very well, for the sake of your people. But next time you won't have any mercy from me Catwoman.

*Leaves through the portal, still got the evil grin on the face*

for his sake, yes . If you look at blaze, you'll see that she is holding Marine , who happen to have a megaphone. I don't need to explain the rest.

Don't worry, I've met people worse than Marine. Besides, I can scream heavy metal all day long so it would either be another competition.

But well, I'm leaving. However, YOU two are staying here.

CHEER CONTROL!

*Portal closes*

Why are you trying to keep me here cheerleader? What did I do?

*Sees Blaze with Marine asleep*

:blink:

She's asleep at the moment isn't she? We have nothing to worry about, right?

*Teleports next to Dylan at Blaze style*

I think you rather stay with those two than with me currently. Just a word of advice

*Dissapears at Blaze style*

she only wanted these two to leave. Since i'm not here to fight, i'm pretty sure she'll be tolerant about your stay. so, about we explore some more ? Unless you"d want to sleep with these two?

I don't mind whether Blaze is awake of not, it's Marine I'm worried about. Also I wish people stopped teleporting in columns of fire next to me. My spines could easily set on fire and I do not wish for that to happen. I'm fine with exploring for the moment as I can leave any time that I want.

it's a deal then. do we go , or should we wait for blaze? I would not mind a guide.

I don't mind either way, if we wandered off without her, she'd be likely to find us. But I don't know how she'd react to us leaving her asleep. So what do you want?