The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I'll be taking part in this here story as I will offer you my service and no there be nuttin in that there coffee."

(ooc: Hum, first thing first ; if you plan on saying something that has nothing to do with the rp, or out of character , you say it in there . Like I'm doing right now)

"Ok then .Maybe later . Coffee is bad for me ." Put the mug somewhere safe.

(ooc: Well that's all you need for now. Do you know what's happenning so far ?And what kind of character are you using?)

(ooc:I decide to be on the side and I be talking in a pirate accent.)

(ooc: your call, It's an open Rp after all.

"thank for the offer."

"Well Gamma, I wouldn't say this watch is your ONLY way back. But, it does have a very unique design, so it'd be more accurate to say it is your only way back right now. At least you don't need to worry about the time factor."

(ooc: Maybe we're at a pirate themed bar?)

(ooc: If so , then anything could happen now . Oh wait. It just did.)

"Don't worry gamma , what has to happen will happen. For now, Take it calmy , and think about the situation at hand first." Said Glen.

(ooc:Yar,I be following the main story now.)

"That's right gamma,always focus on the job as the top priority."

Well this has gotten a little more interesting

(ooc: If we're in a pirate bar, let's hope there are no racoons present.

By the way, I'll be out all day so I may not be on until tomorrow

Welcome to the story Gutsman)

Skye leaned over to his sister/

"Melody, I dunno who this guy is, so we better get out of sight and illusion up before he starts asking awkward questions."

"Good idea. But can you let me choose what I look like? I wanna try some different styles out."

"Uh, ok. What'cha got in mind."

"Too many ideas, I'll try and think of one to choose," Melody replied as both kids slunk out of sight.

Gamma looks to all of them and lowers his head. "Thank you guys. I don't know how to repay you."

Knuckles walks up to him. "You got me back home. It's only fair we get you back."

So I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty tired. Is there a hotel we can crash at for a bit?

"There's bound to be one somewhere. Gamma you in?"

"Affirmative. I will need to do a full systems check."

"Ok cool. We'll catch up to you guys in a bit."

(ooc: Move in day for college. Gotta pack, drive, and unpack, so I'll be back tomorrow.)

(ooc: Ok , thas cool.)

"And here they go ... Knuckles really got himself a life of his own...." Said Locke.

The children returned, Skye sans one tail, and Melody now had lighter cream coloured fur, while her hair was the same yellow shade her fur had been.

"Ok, ice cream all round?"

(ooc: No worries Knux. Good luck with all the moving.)

Shadow went to the bar and ordered some whiskey. After his ordeal he needed it. (OOC Good luck Knux. I know how much of a hassle it can be).

"oh my , who is this cuty girl next to that fox ? I'm almost in love. " Joked Glen.

"Well children, Red.... Let's get that ice cream.You sure deserve some." Said Locke

Melody giggled and blushed, which was even more noticeable than usual with her lighter tones.

"Hmm, what to go for... Raspberry ripple, or do I want chocolate... Or maybe something with marshmallow... hmmm..." Skye pondered.

"Take your time skye , your ice cream won't melt until you start to eat it . " Said Red.

Skye closed his eyes and crossed his fingers. "Please have a chocolate ice cream with marshmallow and raspberry, please have a chocolate ice cream with marshmallow and raspberry..."

Shadow looked down at his phone and saw he had a message from Rouge. After reading it he chaos controlled back to the hotel. He then knocked on Zet's door. "Time to get the ball rolling."he said to himself.

Skye gave a small cheer. Ok, it was strawberry rather than raspberry, but that was good enough. Melody picked the same multicoloured monstrosity she'd had earlier in the day,

-----------------------

"Shadow? I hadn't expected you so soon. Is this a 'phase one' visit or a 'I'm busy for a few days' notice?"

"Hi Zet. This is about phase one. I figured the sooner we start the sooner we can end this mess."

"Yes. The sooner the better." Zet closed the door behind Zet. "The way things stand, it will take a couple of days to allow you and anyone you take with you into No-Zone without being detected. As for Phase 1, I can transport you there any-time you want, I've a friend standing by who can hide our signature to and from Moebius. But if we do go through with this, you'll need to be careful. If anything happens to Moebius Mina, it could have an affect on Skye and Melody."

(ooc: Off to grab something to eat and walk the dog. bbl)