The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

ok then.... I'll get we'll wait for a while... all this walking got me a bit tired.... got a deck a card?

Nope, do you think Knuckles would like to come here?

it depend of what he thinks about leaving the floating island for a while... now let me get ourself a campfire "use chaos energy". there , relax, now this is way better.

Hold on a sec

*Disappears, reappears with Master Emerald*

Put this in your imaginary pockets, he'll want to visit now once he wakes up from his sleep

oh aurora, I'm letting you go with way too many things... AND THESE POCKETS ARE NOT IMAGINARY!!!! JUST INVISIBLE!!!! WHAT ABOUT YOURS PANTS ? you have hurted my feeling a little bit.

All right, all right. I'll be back in a sec

*Disappears with the master emerald, reappearing without it*

I've returned it now. Better?

I was perfectly fine with having the emerald with me..."teleport quickly" there, he gonna loves it.... also, while i was at it, i have drawn stuff on his face, it's funny. you should try too.

*turns to cheerleader* You got any ideas on how to teach the cat a lesson she'll never forget, aside from blowing up her world?

I've got a video of Knuckles being used as a puppet with stuff drawn on his face. I've got a few embarrassing pictures of Knuckles too from different zones. You have the master emerald in your pocket?

of course, but we ain't gonna use it, obvioussly. and no shadow, I don't feel like hurting her. I like kitten. they are cute.

(ooc: Shadow is talking to cheerleader in another zone, you shouldn't be able to hear)

I wonder when Knuckles will wake up. What did you draw on his face?

(ooc: oups, my bad)

when he'll wake up. after all, he is quite the lazy fella.

well , i have drawn the usual. The classical "drawn eyes with a mustache", and I had a note on his chest "I don't chuckle".

there, have a picture.

edit: (ooc: i have soomething to do , i won't be online for a while)

Ha ha ha ha! Hold on a sec.

*Disappears, reappearing a few seconds later*

Dropping it off in my zone. I'll put it in the waiting list for Christmas card pictures to Knuckles.

(ooc: By the way, is it day or night in the Sol zone at the moment?)

Well Shadow, we definitely need her WITHOUT Marine. Without it, she is no match for our unlimited powers.

The question is, how are we going to get her away from Marine...

(ooc:let's say it's dawn .)

my pleasure, after all, i aim to please.

Sure. How do you think Shadow and the cheerleader are doing?

She has to sleep sometime. No doubt she has guards, and probably Marine, close by, but if we can snatch her then, she'll have no chance. I trust your cheer powers will be up to the task?

my guess is that they are plotting a revenge of their own against blaze. so, who are we gonna help then?

Let's see, the cheerleader can destroy any zone he puts his mind to, he's knocked me out in the past too. But he hasn't caused much trouble for me recently

Shadow has chaos powers, he threw Knuckles at me, and attempted to charge me for a chilli dog soon after. But he hasn't caused too much trouble for me recently and he's given me a good laugh when he was in the chicken suit

Blaze controls fire and she constantly teleports next to me, nearly setting me on fire all the time. However, she did give me a fake Sol Emerald with lots of power.

So hard choice. You choose

Of course, I dealt with treats more annoying than Marine in the past, it shouldn't be too huge of a problem.

The question is, what do we do with her? I suggest throwing her in the ocean, that will get rid of her for a while. Or I can banish her to the void if you prefer.

well, we got our power, and they got theirs. and i like kittens. So unless they got cute lynx-girl, i'm in to help a fellow guardian.

I don't mind who's team I'm on. Seeing as how I'm here, I guess I'll stick with Blaze for a while seeing as how she knows this place better

Banishing her to the void does sound like fun. I suggest we humiliate her first though. Why rush our fun?

and with your teleporting ability , you can still leave when things goes sour.

You can chaos control, just like Knuckles and Shadow, Blaze can teleport and the cheerleader can cheer control. I can't naturally teleport in this form. I need my teleporter device for it and for many other things.