The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I think someone should stay with the curling girl . " said Glen."We don't want her to do something stupid out of despair ."

--------------

" I'm very sensitive . But if it gets too much , I'll simply go where you can't touch me."Joked tikal.

"Aww, that's no fun," laughed Skye.

-------------

"I'm certainly not staying," said Anna. "Can't the Zone Cops just take Miley away? But what about Melody here?"

"I could do with a lift Dylan," said Ziona. "I could do with getting my arm looked at."

"Sure, I can take you back Ziona. And I can take Melody as well if you want me to. As far as I'm concerned, this is Miley's fault. Not hers and I'm sure Skye would want to see her as well"

Yah I do to I used to much chaos energy today. (He said walking closer to Dylan.) oh hey Glen, Ziona do you guys want the extreme gear that you both used?

"I can take you back Spark, but if I'm taking Ziona and Melody back too, then I'll have to make a second trip. My teleporter can't take more than 3. It isn't safe"

"Okay, let's get her back. I really don't know how to explain this to my brother though," said Anna, trying to pick her up. "Wait, what's this on her neck?"

'Did she say 'brother'?' thought Melody. 'How... how is that possible?'

"Uh, I guess I wouldn't mind keeping it," said Ziona. "But only if it's not a drain on you."

"What's what on her neck" Dylan said coming closer

"It looks like some kinda cybernetics, but it's been badly damaged," said Anna, indicating the knife damage.

'Geez, ya think!' thought Meldoy sarcastically.

"It looks similar to the augmentations Boomer has," Anna continued.

'Wait, she's a Moebian?' thought Melody surprised.

"So... Miley has been doing something to her. I guess that explains a few things. I dont really want to do much with her until Skye sees her. I dont mind being the one to tell him about his late father, but if something goes wrong i dont want to tell him his sister has died again. So let's take you two back" he then turned to Ziona and Spark

"You two okay waiting a minute?"

Nah it doesn't drain me. Yah I'm fine with that wait did you sat Melody!

(Me) I hate it when you post then someone posts before you and you didn't know

Edited by Spark Falls

"I'll be fine waiting. Wish I hadn't handed out my painkillers now though," said Ziona.

"Something wrong Spark?" asked Anna

(ooc: Happens all the time)

"We'll be back soon Ziona. Don't worry. Take my arm Melody"

'And how am I meant to do THAT?' thought Melody.

"Yeah, I said Melody Spark, but it's... a slightly different Melody. I don't think she can take your arm Dylan. You'll need to carry her," said Anna

Glen sighed ."No I won't need it anymore. And zionna, make sure to go to the infirmary right away."

---------------------------------

"Advantage of being a ghost !"

-----------------------------------

Sabre answered ."Yes ?"

(ooc: Crap. I meant Anna. Ugh!)

"Sorry. I meant you Anna. Sorry Melody. If you can hear me"

"But I thought you weren't a ghost anymore?" said Skye.

------------

Melody gave a sigh of relief when she heard Sabre. "Hello! I'm in my room. Safe and sound. So no need to worry. Let Dad know I'm fine."

------------

"I will as soon as Dylan gets back," said Ziona.

Anna giggled. "Oh I really don't mind being mistaken for my sister."

'WHAT?' thought Melody.

"Considering this Melody doesn't know you like the other Melody does, i doubt she'd feel the same. Now let's get going. The sooner we go, the sooner I can take the other two back"

"Okay, sure thing," said Anna, grabbing on. "And it was the other Melody I was meaning Dylan."

'Other.... Melody....?' though Melody.

"True but... You know what? Never mind" Dylan said as he teleported the pair to the Haven infirmary. He then went to the intercom, and turning it on he said

"Hello, this is Dylan. Could Skye please come to the infirmary. There's someone here who he really needs to meet. And could Sabre come too. There were some casualties" Dylan then turned it off and turned to Anna

"If they come before i get back, start explaining about Melody. I'll be back soon" Dylan then teleported back to Spark and Ziona

"Grab on"

"Th-thank's Zamy," said Miles, smiling with relief.

When Dylan reappeared, Ziona nodded and grabbed on.

--------------

Anna carefully set Melody down on the bed and tried to make her comfortable.

"I know this must be strange for you, but as soon as we know you can understand us, we'll explain, okay?" said Anna kindly. "And... one thing... I need to say it now although you won't understand even if you can hear me... I'm... I'm sorry... For everything I put you through."

'Just what is going on here?' wondered Melody.

Dylan teleported them to the Haven infirmary

"Here we are. I guess just find yourselves a bed to lie on and Sabre will be here when he can" Dylan then turned to Anna

"Told you we'd be back soon"

"No problem," replied Zamy. Zhadow went up to 'Miley' and put his cuffs on her. "You know before we put her in solitary we should show her another resident there. Similar height, blonde hair, innocent face and a.... disturbing mind," he suggested to his team.

"You really were," said Anna as Ziona went to sit on the edge of one of the beds.

"I didn't hear Skye respond over the intercom Dylan. I don't think he's in Haven," continued Anna.

-------------

Miley didn't resit being cuffed. She seemed to barely even register the cuffs being placed.

Miles turned to look at Zhadow. "Uh, who are you talking about?" he asked, somewhat worried he already knew.