The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Kayl, Berry and Max just stared.

"OKAY, WHAT IS GOING AROUND HERE?" Kayl demanded, angrily

"What do you want to do now Tikal?" asked Skye. "We could read together, take a walk, go back to Haven, or just sit next to the fire and talk."

-----------

"Well, uh, Spark got attacked..." Anna began to explain.

"And the attacker was some kinda clone he just absorbed to heal himself. I think..." said Melody.

-----------

Seeing the leader had caught the knife, Melody hurled another one towards him, only this one had an explosive charge in the hilt.

The green bladed tendrils had retreated into the ground, but were now reforming behind the Zone Cop's lines.

"Mina did seem colder towards you since you disappeared," said Miles. "I believe she you you were part of the reason I fled," he smirked. With a gesture two rock walls burst out the of ground. One on from of Red to block her flight. The other right underneath her, aiming to slam directly at her.

"Are you kidding me ? I wouldn't try and get it on with her husband !!!! Beside, she is my friend, i wouldn't do that to her!!" Red Stopped flying and dived on the side, where the rocks wouldn't harm her.

-------------------------------------

"The more I hear, the creepier it becomes."Said old red.

--------------------------------------

"Anything you want Skye. This is your day after all."

Zamy pulled the leader out of the way of the knife just before it impacted him, instead it embedded in the ground a short distance away and exploded.

"Might be a good time to stop showing off Zhadow," she pointed out, noticing the tendrils attacking his team.

"I would like to just stay and enjoy what we've made here," said Skye.

----------

"It could be a lot creepier Mom," said Melody.

----------

Ziona spun round and started blasting at the attack tendrils. Melody, seeing some of the Zone Cops were distracted, rushed towards who she judged to be the weakest one, knife flashing.

"Oh, I know that. I think she has just become a little paranoid. And I think she cares more for her daughter, if only as a loyal pupil," said Miles, who made a grabbing motion with his hand. As he did so a stone hand emerged from the ground to grab Red.

"Using wind magic to buffet her out of the sky would be easier and faster," muttered the younger Miles. "Why isn't he doing that?"

(Ooc: If you recently read my lien-da's tumblr, you deserve to know that I'm laughing my butt off everytime I'm reading your incarnation of Zamy and Zhadow.)

"Enough game, I got something for you."Said Red pulling out a pendant. Said Item started to glow as the rock stopped moving. "Good thing I always have a trick up my sleeves.." It was a weaker version of miles magic's repellant. Probably not strong enough to fully stop the old fox, but enough for a good bluff..or a much needd opening.

---------------------------------------

"yeah, but still..." pondered Red.

------------------------------------------

"we could do that my dear little fox."

"Just when OUR problems ended." Kayl groaned, "Max, take Berry and treat her in our place, while I catch up how much damage can happen in 4 hours."

"Okay." Max said, carrying Berry.

"I don't know. Perhaps he's gotten stupid in his old age. It's certainly not to take over her body, as hurling rocks will just destroy said body if they hit," said Zamy. Elsewhere, the Zone Cop Melody aimed at had the misfortune of her knife being embedded in the side of his rig. Seeing little other option he went to grab her wrists to prevent her from moving, hoping it would allow his comrades to line up a clearer shot.

"I hope your right, Glen. The sooner he's beaten the better"

(ooc: Come, come Shadow, with the physics we're using, slamming someone with rocks will at very worst maybe break a bone. :P ;) )

"I think it would be nice my precious Angel," said Skye. He sat down cross-legged on front of the fire, then summoned a jug of fruit juice and a couple of full glasses.

"Here's to our happiness," he said, handing a glass to Tikal.

---------

"I'm... sorry I can't help," Melody called to Berry and here friends. Meanwhile, something had finally sunk into Anna's head after all the shocks.

"Miles is in trouble? Where? I have to help him."

---------

"So that's your plan is it?" said Miles as he spotted the amulet. "Well, if I can't use magic against you..." He snapped his fingers. "Melody, subdue your future host."

Melody turned her head to look at Red. A slight smile appeared on her face. "I always wanted to be able to fly." But as she was about to move the Zone Cop grabbed her by the wrist. It didn't stop her as the Cop was dragged along, but it did slow Melody down.

Spark wrapped himself up and grabbed a cruch) before you go running of I'm coming with you (he said leaning on his cruch but still on his feat

"I don't even know where they are," said Anna, causing Melody to look away, doubting that she should tell Anna. Not that she knew exactly.

All I need is my Vpaditial and I could find them can you go get ti its at that hotel we where all at.

"Nah, you folks need help more." Kayl said to melody. "Okay. Where is Ziona and Dylan!"

"Your 'how much'? Never mind, just tell me what it looks like and I'll..."

"Anna, I don't think this is a good idea," interrupted Melody.

"STAY OUT OF THIS SISTER!" shouted Anna, causing Melody to shrink back with shock.

The Zone Cop pondered for a moment what to do, and with a sigh pulled a stun grenade from his rig and stuffed it into Melody's clolthes. He pulled the pin and heard the spoon fly off, and waited until the last second to let go of it and her, rolling along the ground before coming to a stop.

It's a small flat cube looking thang it should be on the desk

"Spark, what happened?" Kayl asked him as soon as she realised Melody and Anna are busy fighting.

"Okay, I'll get it," said Anna, sprinting outside,

"I... I don't know where everyone is," said Melody starting to tear up slightly. "They're in the dragon Kingdom, but I don't know where."

Kayl noticed Melody upset, she removed the tear, "it's okay, so- are you busy or coming with me to get them?" And the a he turned to Anna, and then again said to melody, "sister?"

I got stabbed threw my chest by a clone of my sisters.

Melody calmed down as Kayl wiped away the tear. She tried to smile, but didn't quite pull it off.

"I w-would like to come, but I... I got badly hurt and... can't move my legs," Melody explained. He eye's widened with shock when Kayl asked 'Sister?'

"Y-yes, we're both sisters. We're both black furred Mongooses after all," said Melody, but it was clear she was not telling the whole story.

Anna returned with a cube object in her hands.

"Is this it?" she asked

Kayl tried to smile, hoping melody will. "Okay, let's heal you first. You are half mongoose, half fox. But leave it" she said as anna came to avoid a fight.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

Yah that's it here ill find them(he said holding out his hand