The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Because I've spent the last few hours trying to see if I can help him get a second chance, and I can. I'm not just going to hand him over," said Zamy.

"I'll come" Dylan finally managed to say

At Zamy's words Miles reached out a held her by on of her arms, not wanting to let go.

Melody was starting to shake all over, looking between about to leap at Zamy, and trying to hold herself back.

"A second ch..ance?" she asked confused. "You a...re go...ing to le...t h..im return to M...oebi...us? To co..tinue his p...lan?"

-------------

"Okay, hold on," said Ziona as she fired up her teleporter.

"No. His plan would bring misery and suffering to everyone involved. He has a brighter future now."

Dylan held on but still didn't say anything else

"I... do...n't un...de...rs...ta..nd.." said Melody, as Ziona and Dylan. Ziona gave a little start seeing Melody, as this version had her original yellow fur.

Zamy breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Ziona and Dylan. "Thanks for coming you two. I'm guessing HQ is still prepping their team?"

Dylan went over to where Zamy and younger Miles were trying to ignore Melody for the moment

"Are you two okay? And did you see where this other Miles went?"

Miles shook his head at Dylan's question.

"I guess so. I gave them your location so they should be hear any sec-Whoa!" Ziona took a jump back as Melody hurtled forward trying to impale her.

"I'm fine. I don't know where he is, but I think he did something to Melody," replied Zamy before pulling out her baton in case she needed to deflect Melody's attacks.

"Define 'something'!" said Ziona as she began charging her wrist laser.

There was a whirring nose as the older Miles appeared, flying down at the edge of the group.

"You haven't killed the Zone Cop yet? I'm disappointed Melody," he said, practically ignoring the others. Melody went ridged.

"I'm sorry Father."

Dylan turned to see Miles

"You! I have a score to settle with you" Dylan then ran towards him and attempted to jump him

Miles raised an eyebrow at Dylan's approach, then raised an arm and roared an arcane command, sending a blast of magical energy towards him.

"I'm sorry. Have we met?" he asked.

"I thought she was supposed to be dead," murmured Ziona to Zamy's comment. The older Miles overheard and a pained look crossed his face for a moment.

H..ur...ry I'm not going to stay awake much longer

"I guess he dug up her corpse," muttered Zamy in reply as she looked at Dylan. "That backup would be real useful about now."

Dylan was knocked back by the blast of energy. He staggered to his feet and took the opportunity of Miles' distraction to teleport behind him and give him a hard punch to the back of his skull

"It doesn't matter whether you know me, what matters is I'm here because of what you did to me on our first meeting"

Miles shot Zamy an angry look as she mentioned 'digging up a corpse', which allowed him to be blindsided by Dylan's attack.

"You'll pay for that," he hissed, and with a gesture several green energy tendrils erupted from the ground, their spiked edges rushing towards Dylan and the Zone Cops.

The younger Miles started to cling to Zamy, while Melody just stood and watched, as if reluctant to get involved.

-------------

"Okay, I'll get you... Urg, you're too heavy to lift." Anna looked around frantically, rubbing her hands together. "Oh, I hate doing this..." she moaned as she placed her hands on Spark. "CHAOS CONTROL!" There was a flash and the two arrived in the infirmary, Anna almost passing out. "Help..." she asked weakly.

"Watch out!" Dylan shouted before teleporting himself behind Miles again. This time, he yanked both his tails as hard as he could

(ooc: Got to go now. Goodnight everyone)

Zamy grabbed Ziona and Miles and pushed them away from the tendrils, only to get hit in the leg by one. At that moment there was a flash of light, as 4 more heavily armed Zone Cops appeared, the leader of which aimed and fired his pistol at Miles almost immediately as he ran over to his colleagues.

"About time you guys got here," she said to him.

(OOC Goodnight Dylan).

Ziona fired her laser at one of the tendrils, causing it to dissipate. Young Miles gave a cry of 'Zamy' and tried to pull her away before the tendril struck again.

Miles swung round to growl at Dylan, then was flung to the ground as the shot from the appearing Zone Cop caught him in the shoulder. "If that's how you want to play it," Miles said full of anger and lightning began to course all along his body, which would act as a protection fields as well as shock anyone it came into contract with. Some of the lightning coalesced around his uninjured arm, which he then flung at the Zone Cop who'd shot him. As he did so, he began to try and spin his tails around, trying to dislodge Dylan if he was still holding after the lightning.

"Melody. Take the Zone Cops out!" ordered Miles, but Melody seemed to hesitate.

(ooc: Night Dylan. Catch you tomorrow.)

Night Dylan(me)

(Spark coughed up more blood while gripping his sisters cold hand)

"It's just a scratch," said Zamy as the Zone Cop next to her shot the tendril before ducking underneath the lightning ball.

"This guy isn't kidding around. I doubt these lasers will punch through that shield around him," he said.

"We'll need some other way to take him out then," said Ziona. As she spoke the tendrils that had been shot began to reform. "Oh great," she muttered sarcastically.

The adult Miles stood up and outstretched his arms, the air on front of him begins to warp and distort.

Melody began to move, rushing towards Zamy. The young Miles shouted 'look out," as a warning.

-------------

"Someone help him," pleaded Anna. Melody sat in bed, curing the fact she was unable tot move to help.

(Ooc: just say Glen was with Zionna. I hate when i miss such important plot point.)

Glen shot at the old miles,"Ha , you are dead ! Ya hear me ? DEAD !"

-----------

"Skye , you are being too kind with me."

----------

Locke was once again left alone , having to sort out the whole mess,"Well... Crude."

----------

Sabre helped putting the wounded on a bed."It seems like something bad is happenning around . Are those the only wounded ?"