The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Dylan?" Please tell me either your teleporter's working now or you know where to direct us."

---------------

"I've just the one strange friend Red. And even's he's not really what you'd call a friend. So, yeah, my only friend is probably you, and you're not strange."

--------------

"I've gotta move fast. I can't take as big steps as you can," Ziona joked.

"I was still in control of access. GUN has only fairly recently contacted you Mobians. I have been betrayed. There are no two ways about it."

"Shadow, Back when this happenned, you must have been in that cryopod of yours. Beside, It's what I learn from these event that started to make me suspiscious of the GUN in general." Said locke." But do you want to know somehing Realy strange ? Every people involved with giving out the information Bare 3 .... Died in various accident ." Locke took some time to ponder what he would say."There is something happening in the GUN shadow, someone trying to do something from the behind the curtain. Whatever it is, if you leave now, you might never know the truth.And I'm not counting the Death toll aboard the Ark."

(ooc: Did I just opened another plot?)

------------------------------------------------------------

"But i'm behind, And I might...." Glen fell of the stairs."Fall of the stairs."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Thank Mina, you are really someone I could see as a friend too."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like Glen is back."

"Yeah, I just wasn't expecting that kinda entrance," muttered Skye.

--------------

"Could see? You mean I'm not your friend right now?" Mina asked as a joke.

--------------

Ziona rushed over to where Glen had fall. "Glen, are you alright?" she squeaked with worry.

"If you weren't , I wouldn't even be talking to you right now ." Said Red shortly before laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Guess not everything can go as smoothly as a job well done."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I guess I'll survive ." Said Glen."I have seen worse." he then proceeded to get up.

"Nope, teleporter's not working." Dylan said, rather annoyed. "I really need to stop going in these dreamscapes, they always seem to affect my teleporters some way or another. By the way, is Shadow okay?"

(ooc: Ex-councilor, you meant Locke)

(OOC Locke, that doesn't seem very plausible. I mean GUN weren't exactly chummy with anyone back then, to put it mildly, and they certainly wouldn't have handed out top secret data to people not within their ranks).

"Good. If only they died before they opened their mouths."

(ooc: I can easily come up with a plan.... after all, there aren't only human at the GUN . there are overlanders too. And who know? Just because it's "respectable" doesn't they could not try to take over from here.... One way or another. I just need a good reason.)

"For you. the brotherhood got valuable information on their 'human' and overlander ally in exchange. But this story is still bugging me to this day..."

Skye looked a little embarrassed at Dylan's comments. "With any luckthis will be the last dreamworld we need to worry about. And Shadow seems fine, just arguing with Dad at the moment. Hopefully we'll," Skye raised his voice, "be on our way to you VERY VERY SOON!"

------

Ziona gave a sigh of relief. "Sorry Glen, didn't mean to make you fall." She entered the room with everyone else. "Wow, you all look so odd from this angle."

------

Mina smiled. "Good. I'd hate it if anything ever happened to our friendship."

"I'll see what I can do. Humpf." Said Locke.

----------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, that woud be horrible..."

----------------------------------------------------

"At least now everyone is here.."

------------------------------------------------------

"It's alright Zionna, it's alright." Said Glen."Eh, it's true that aren't used to this kind of view anymore."

"Yeah Tikal." Skye stood up. "Shall we leave the arguments and get going then?" he asked the room.

--------------------

"It's good to know you'll always be there as my friend," said Mina, giving Red a friendly hug, "even if currently you do look old enough to be my mother," she teased.

--------------------

"Heh. At least it makes it easier to hide."

"Be very careful about what you are saying , or the "Mom" Might do less than motherly thing to you." Said Red with a wicked smile.

---------------------------------------------------

"Probably, but I reckon I might have to take a seat somewhere if I start a relationship wih you and you keep that form." Said Glen.

"There's the Red I know," Mina grinned. "I knew she was still around somewhere."

-------------------

Ziona sighed. "Don't worry, we know this isn't gonna last outside the dream."

"She never really left, you know?"

------------------------------------------

"I guess so... but if it did, you'd probably be the youngest zone cop on service." Joked Glen.

"Will you PLEASE calm down. Your angryness is contagious."

"Considering I just learnt my employers are so incompetent as to hand out sensitive data to people they know little about, I'd say I'm taking it rather well. Especially as I now have to conduct a thorough security sweep and suggest even more protocols to prevent this happening again. You brought this anger on yourself Locke. Always meddling. Now if you'll excuse me, Dylan still needs to be found."

"And with the amount of time it takes you all to get moving," Dylan began. "I may as well get a snack as it's going to take quite a while"

"I beg to differ Shadow.... Our ties with the GUN were way more advanced than just acquitence ......." Said Locke ."But I agree , Dylan still need us."

(ooc: and with Shadow reaction there I can see the first hints of the emergence of King Shadow..... :wacko: )

"This way, I believe," said Skye. "No arguments allowed this way until we are awake, alright?" Skye stated as he started walking.

--------------

"I know, but she seemed to be a little different, that's all. Well, I suppose we should follow my 'son' and find your last friend."

-------------

Ziona gave a laugh, possibly one twinged with hope that it would stay outside the dream. "Maybe I could start up a junior league," she joked back.

(OOC Oh no that sure ain't happening.. Once he's settled things with GUN he'll be fine. He's just incredibly frustrated and appalled they handed out secrets that they were willing to kill civilians to protect. Can you honestly blame him?)

"Very well," said Shadow as he took a big swig from his flask.

"But I would heard of adult jealous of you because you actually do your job better than them." Said Glen.

------------------

"Yes, maybe that could be a good idea ." Sais Red.

------------------

"Yes Skye. And sorry Shadow, I should not have brought that ..."

(Ooc: Granted , But what the brotherhood gave in exchange ... was worth it . A lot .)

(ooc: I think Shadow has a right to be frustrated, in these situations I would be frustrated)