The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

You given up on her yet? Or will you try again?

Skye blinked in surprise. "I was expecting that," he said softly to himself under his breath, "I didn't think ghosts needed to sleep." He smiled, and gently pushed back one of Tikal's dreadlocks from where it had fallen on front of her face. He leaned back against the Master Emerald, staring happily over the ocean below, completely content.

------------------------

"Nothing's gonna stop me this time," Melody boasted as the round began.

(ooc: I prefer the vanilla ending over the DX, it left things more ambiguous. And it was not the bird thing I was referring to. And anyway, I think it might have gone beyond that now.)

"I'd suggest he do the former." said Crowley.

Shadow and Rouge appeared back in their room so he could keep their stuff there.

"So now what?" he asked as he lay down on the bed.

"I'm not sure at the moment. I'll think of something don't worry," replied Rouge.

(ooc: You enjoy breaking cute things. I'm sure you'll find plenty of occasion later.but tikal, I'LL protect her.)

Tikal was now at peace.She put her head on Skye's legs, and enjoyed the view,albeit in sideway.

(ooc: I was wrong in my choice of music, here is one I was actually listening to now.

There, it's much better.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fight started. It was one to See: The expencied one, against the clumsy but Inventive amateur. Both were giving all they had, And it could be seen on the screen, as both characters fought in an almost perfect synergy. AS dance of swords and beam, of kick and punches.... Yet the fight was not over, as both were holding their ground fiercly."So, enjoying it"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know me, I'm a sucker for pretty faces, I ain't gonna give up that easily."

(ooc: I don't think I can bring myself to break them. At least not for a long time. This is their 'happy ending' moment for now, and nothing will take that from them. Nice lovely tune btw.)

Skye wasn't aware that Tikal had woken up again. He still just watched the view, not wanting to do anything to break this moment.

------------------------

"Oh yeah. Not as realistic as I'd like, but that's part of the fun.... Oh, NO FAIR, you've got longer reach than me!" complained Melody as she struggled to get her character close enough to unleash his more powerful attacks.

Your loss. Perhaps prime Glen could give you tips on how to win a girl, since he already has a girlfrined

(ooc: When is Ziona going to be back anyway? I'm just curious)

(ooc: Ziona? Good question. I will admit I'm not that keen on the Zone Cop characters, which is why I keep them in the background most of the time. Ziona is currently enjoying a day at the beach, which means she'll show up 1) if someone goes to the beach, 2) sometime around early evening when she heads back or 3) when someone browbeats me into bringing her back in! ;) )

(ooc: Okay. I was just asking to check if I could tell Glen to go to the beach or not)

Rouge lay down next to Shadow.

"I think I'll leave my demands at that. Wouldn't want to push you too far." She gave him an honest smile.

"Thanks Rouge," he said with a small smile of his own.

(Ooc: So, you made characters you don't even like? That's kinda dumb. then it''s a bit of our fault to have them stay with us.And yes, they are adorable.)

"Well, that's what you get for not playing With a cyborg Rabbit that shoot Lazer and Rockets!!!!!" Said Honey, As she finally started to gain ground on Melody.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahah, I can handle myself. An heart is like a lock. You have to find the right key if you want to get in. I could also try to pick said Lock, But that would wound up hurting both people. Beside, that would not be very fair."

(And Then Shadow and Rouge did some others things.The end.Seriously, what exhausted him like that? A cake?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tikal....Tikal was enjoying this moment with Skye. That is all I have to say, and nothing is going to change that for a long while.Not even spectre that is now watching from afar. After all, it's always nice to see two broken soul bounding together. They always have the brightest smiles.

(ooc: I had to come up with semi-antagonist characters on the spot, so didn't have time to properly plan them out. And I didn't say I disliked them, said I'm not keen on them. I don't mind playing them at all, just Skye and Melody are a lot more fun, and easier, for me to RP. And on the subject of Skye, I think he and Tikal might be being quiet for quite a few posts! )

"I... didn't... know... the... rabbit... shot... lasers..." said Melody through gritted teeth as she tried to regain ground.

(OOC If you must know Locke, it was the crate. There's a very heavy object inside it, and he was lugging it around town. He hasn't even started work on either task yet. Seriously, what is up with you nitpicking my posts?).

You could go to see her now and try again. Not much else is happening. She's either gone to see Zet, or has gone somewhere quiet. Like the beach

(ooc: I don't nitpick your post shadow. But this freaking comic got me into the Sharouge Thing. They are cute together, And I kinda like the way you depict them. As For the Skal couple.... Well, we can let them be for a while, until Locke want to see His son again so He can do the presentation.)

"Ok, let me tell you something: You got a sword, use it!" Said Honey.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"The beach? Oh well, at this point, Why not ? With some luck, I might even avoid this awful food thing, hehehe. But first.... I'm looting In your wallet Old man!!!"

"What."

"Because you know, I'm like...Broke."

"oh, then please, help yourself" Said Locke.

After taking a good wad of money, Glen Went to the beach. His body was ready, His mind was sharpened, It was now time. To get some vixen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glen eventually got to the beach, And decided to go around looking for Zionna. And eventually, after a few wrong turn , and several wrong answer, he was greeted by quite a sight: Zionna in a swimsuit. The man who said that a Police girl cannot be a tad sexy probably got nursed For ten year with "The bill" as only cop show.

Because What glen had under his eye was A CLASS1 beauty.

(ooc: I hope you aren't expecting a result like Skye and Tikal for Ziona and Glen. Cause that ain't gonna happen.)

"That's embarrassing, having to be reminded to use a blade," muttered Melody as she started to included the third button in her mashing.

--------------------------------

Ziona was relaxing on a beach, soaking in the sun while readying a bunch of magazines. She was trying to put off seeing Zet as long as possible. Not because she didn't want to see him, quite the opposite, but because the moment she saw him, odds were a bunch of Zone Cops were watching her ready to swoop in and arrest him.

(Ooc: Not a tad. but I'm going to enjoy watching and making glen Try, Cause even I, can be an ass.And who know what mught happen...They could end up good friend at least. Very good friends.)

"Hey, It's not my fault If you were not using it.Be original, try to use more combo. If I can't see your hit coming, victory will come easily" Said Honey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Glen Sat down next to Zionna."Sup?"

"I can't use more combos. I don't know what they are!" whined Melody.

-------------------------

Ziona gave a start as Glen spoke, and inwardly groaned.

"Hello Glen," she said managing a smile. "Feeling better after last night?"

Hope chose her car and selected manual gear shift, scoffing at the very idea of using automatic. As the race started she gleefully ploughed her way into first.

Shadow got up and walked out of the door with the ingredients. He went to the kitchen and started to prepare his cake, still undecided on how to decorate it.

"Then use you imagination!!!" Said Honey.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's cool. I mean, we are still friend right? I just hope I didn't burned you away with that Sad show of me yesterday."

Hmm... do you think I should follow and get some pictures, Locke?

"Imagination eh? Well lets see if this works..." reponded Melody as she tapped at the keys.

-----------------------

"Of course we're still friends silly. If anything, you should be mad at me. I was the one who led you on after all."

"huh....to an extent Melody..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"If I were mad at you, you'd know that now''' Said glen."And you? what's on your mind?

'Okay, I've figured out the timing' Melody though to herself, 'now to see if I can figure out some more of these combos.'

--------------------------------

"Me?" Ziona sighed. "I'm worried about Zet. And Zave. And everyone else who took part on that attack. They all thought they were doing the right thing, but I'm worried about the punishments they now face."

"Good to hear! now it's getting interesting."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know what they say ? it will entirely depend of their career so far, and they have some people vouching for them. After all, they dealt quite a blow in this war of yours , don't you think ? so cheer up, and clear your head of all these bad vibration. why don't you go swimming, it will help you a bit? then, I can get you a thing to drink, or eat ."