The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: Scourge cheated with power ups, Naugus has been getting help to the throne and couldn't do it without Geoffrey and yes, Nack has had a little help, but I'd go for him

Don't send Melody then. And Moebius Skye does have potential to do well.

*Remembers just after Genesis wave when it was still LP*

Thank goodness I had a shield)

Dr.Finitevus starts drinking more whisky,he should've stop after the first few rounds.

The doc blacks out.

"And what if I can't even enjoy a nice sight from time to time.... " Glen said ."Ah , to aurora with this ." Glen moved and gave a hug to both Dylan and Zionna ."Let's see how you both react to this !"

---------------

"Well, Suppose it also happen to the best of us. Really , sleeping actually is dangerous for people . It touches everyone !" Said Red And on these words she moved melody to her own room , and putted her on the bed . She gave him a kiss on the forehead , and then left the room .

Um... Why did you just give me a hug?

"Uh, I actually think that might have helped a bit."

"It's actually helping ! How so ? I just did that randomly...."

---------------

Eventually Red herself was tired . And not knowing what was going on , She found herself falling near melody . With nothing else , she decided that Melody would enjoy waking up with her mother near her. She closed her eyes , and fell asleep right away.

"Well I'm leaving while I still can." Shadow grabbed Rouge and chaos controlled to their room.

"And there go the two lovers . I hope the room are soundproof, Or else it's going to be a wild night." Said glen, Still hugging the two other.

Yeah, I thought he'd run off. I don't think he likes hugs. But he had better have paid the bill before he left

Can you let go of me Glen

I wanted to hug Zionna , but you were in the way , So I decided to hug you both.

You could have let me get out of your way, after telling me telling me. Please let go of me

"Why should I ? I kinda wanted to thank you too for being nice to me. Beside , it's been so long since I held someone in my arms...."

"Uh, this is actually getting very uncomfortable now."

Glen stepped away from them . "There , it's done . Happy now ? I want to give you a token of my affection , and you don't want it...."

Glen looked sad.

"I understand, and I did appreciate it. It's just..."

Ziona sighed.

"Look Glen, for once I'm gonna be honest. I love the attention, but that's it. I don't want anything else. Maybe one day in the future I'll want a relationship. But right now, I want to remain as free as I can. Which isn't much considering my job."

Glen took it hard , really hard . "That was something to expect .... " Glen sighed " It's me . I should not have tried to push it When even I knew that it would not work .... But anyways , I can still be a good friend . So what I told you still stand ." Glen gave a small smile .

"It's nothing to do with you Glen, it's just who I am. You could have been as cool about it as you liked and it've made no difference. Though, because you were pushing so hard I didn't think you were really serious. I thought you were just playing the game. I'm sorry, but I do want to still be friends. I'm just... Most people already know my reputation."

"Well, I know I didn't look like it, but I was pretty serious....And what did you mean by "reputation"? No matter what it is, I'm sure you are nothing like any other alternate you might have..."Glen understood. "So please...You mustn't try to stay away from me because of what you might be... I don't care about this kind of things"

Dr.Finitevus awoke from his hangover.

"I've got to stop drinking whiskey,it clouds my judgement."

Finitevus spots a supicious character and pursues...

Ziona laughed.

"I'm surprised you didn't guess. I've a rep for doing exactly what happened to you. Leading someone on just to enjoy the attention. Most of the time, the guy's know that but try their luck anyway. You didn't know, that's the difference."

"I didn't know....All I wanted Was someone.... I suppose I asked for way too much.... Should I have opened myself like that ? obviously not . And now I get hurt.... "

"Don't worry Glen, you'll find someone. You can't just give up after a couple of days. But it's late now, so I think we should all turn in for the night." Ziona began walking off to the hotel.

"I know ....I know ... We can still be friend. So if you want to talk and stuff , what I said Is still viable ." And he moved too.

------------

When Locke came to see melody , He was granted by quite a sight : Red was sleeping next to her , And both were looking quite peaceful .

"Hard to believe they are that dangerous when you look at them like that" Locke though .

Well, glad to see your not as sad anymore