Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"R-robots can h-have feelings t-too," said Skye quietly.

"Perhaps it is illogical. He has yet to overcome one variable in his quest for conquest." Replied Aries.

"He is not perfect or immortal. He can never achieve true conquest because he will die one day. So robot can you tell me your name?"  Asked Ash hoping his words could make this bot redeemable.

"I wasn't talking about you, Skye. But I suppose your right, given the chance, lot's of robots have developed sentience. It's kinda a thing in our corner of the multiverse." Myra replied.

"N-neither was I," said Skye.  "It is a c-common.... occurrence here."

"I accept your logic. Aries, Badnik Horde Commander." Replied Aries 

"Hello Aries. My name is Ash. You and I have a lot in common. Both of us would give ourselves up for our own motives. Wouldn't you agree?" Asked Ash who was starting to see his words reaching Aries.

"Yeah..." Myra reached the orphanage. "Uh hello?" She called out stepping around the runis.

Skye kept quiet, unable to do much from inside the phone.

"Agreed. I detect another lifeform." Said Aries 

"Another lifeform? No one knows I am here. Can you hide away for the moment. Let me investigate this and we will talk more when I am alone again" said Ash as he started to walk towards the road.

Myra spotted Ash, "um, Hi. You're Ash right?"

Ash stopped near Myra. "Yeah I am Ash. You are friends of G right?" Asked Ash.

Sasha stopped at the Jeep  and waited for Amy and G.

"Yeah," Myra replied, "He sent us to find you, he thought you might of gone and done something stupid."

"U-us because I'm here too!" spoke up Skye.

"I am aware of you Skye. G told me about you and how he is hoping your help could find Violet. And I can see why he thought I would act out and honestly I want to find Eggs and rip out that black rock that is suppose to be his heart. But I know I can't do that. The kids of this fallen orphanage look up to me and G as brothers. What kind of example are we setting if we act out in anger and heartbreak" said Ash who took a deep breath and looked to the sky. "My home is in ruins but I won't let this tragedy define me and my story. I will act as I have always acted by following my heart and my head" said Ash a little loudly so that Aries could hear him too.

"Er... does that mean you're ready to come back with us?" asked Skye.

"Well there's not a lot to do here." Myra replied.

Ash turned around so his back was to Myra. "You're right that there isn't much to do here but I still can't bring myself to leave just yet. Actually Skye can you move into my phone? I would like to talk to you in private. And Myra there is an old radio tower just up the road. Maybe you can patch into that to boost your phone signal" said Ash hoping Myra would take the bait while Ash held his phone in full view.

"I... suppose I could," replied Skye.  "But there is unlikely for there to be anything to talk about."

"I don't really think there's anything I could do with that tower..." Myra replied, confused.

"If you think it would not be useful then so be it. You should head home to get some rest. Skye forget I asked to speak to you then. I am not ready to go back to town so feel free to leave without me" said Ash as he turned around and started to walk towards the area Aries was hiding in.

"What an odd guy," said Skye, sounding bewildered.