Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"The group didn't set off at all, G decided that we should cancel the mission because one kid was a little sassy. Not even that, he was just the first one to tell G that he was a bit wound up!" Peggy said, trying to stay calm.

"It sounds like a word," said Skye, trying to add in a bit of levity. 

"My son would not cancel this unless he had a good reason! And G is no stranger to sassy kids! Tell me exactly what happened!" Demanded Ian sounding very determined to hear it all.

"Well alright," Peggy said, "We had just finished fighting Metal Sonic and Tails doll, and where about to leave, when Skye asked G to stop being snappy. They quarlled a bit, and frankly G was being a bit bossy, getting worked up over nothing. Then after we thought the fight was broken up G asked to talk to Skye personally, and Skye refused. This put G over the edge and he stormed off. I thought that finding his mother would be more important to G than having the dream team. This kind of stress should of conviced him him to deal with it." Peggy shook her head, "That's why I came here, I want to know what motivated him to act like this."

- -

Myra giggled, "Really though, any ideas besides Boulder's burritos?"

Edited by Katmuffin

"Uh, well, it's not like I can eat," said Skye.  "Though I can display the location of all the nearby restaurants should you wish."

"Lies! My son would never act the way you are describing. Finding my dearest has been in his heart for years. When we lost her and I got hurt by that imposter. It broke his heart, it was like he lost both the parents he loved. I became bitter and angry and she was gone. The pain he felt used to control him and if it starts to come back he goes to the place that helped him deal with it before. A place where he is a hero to many. Come here and bring me that pen and paper from the desk" said Ian sounding very serious.

"Cool! Is there anything you cant di?" Said Techno to Skye.

"I promise, that's what happened." Peggy said, getting the pen and paper from the desk and handing them to Ian, "Where is this place?"

- -

"He can figure out how to stuff, but can't actually do stuff." Myra replied.

Edited by Katmuffin

"I can do 'stuff'," insisted Skye.  "I just lack an Avatar right now."

"A place for the left behind to find hope" said Ian as he wrote an address down and handed it to Peggy. "Go there and take the rest of the group with you. Then understand who my son truly is" said Ian.

"Are you asking if Skye can create Wi-Fi or if my phone has an internet connection right now?"

"Sort of and yes respectively," said Skye.

"Ok," Peggy said, a little skeptical, and took the paper. "I guess I'll be on my way now."

--

"What do mean sort of?" Myra asked.

"If I am not inhabiting an Avatar with wireless capability, I can still send and receive data, but via a connection to Cyberspace itself, not wi-fi.  It has... advantages and disadvantages."

"That makes sense." Myra replied.

"I'm glad you think so," said Skye.

"You're full of surprises, Skye! I hope you find a body soon, so I can see how you look like! " Amy said, with a cheerful and kind expression. 

"We have lunch and then... what?" she asked, aproaching Techno and Boulder's van. "Also, do you really have burritos there?" the hedgehog whispered to the duo.

Skye squeaked a little, he'd forgotten that Amy was still listening.  "Er... y-yeah, that would be n-nice..." he replied somewhat quietly.

"Of course it would be, Skye! Or is it that you feel more confortable in the cyberspace?" Amy asked to the sentient A.I.

"But...just burritos? Don't you have anything a little more...errr... 'diet-friendly'? Because I have to stay in shape" She kept whispering to Boulder.

"I was...." Skye was almost about to say 'born in cyberspace', but caught himself just in time.  "Cyberspace feels.... comforting," he admitted.

"Well there is that salad section..." Said Boulder. 

Peggy looked at the note in her hand, "If I want to get G to trust the rest of the group, I should probably bring them along... but I want to do this alone." She thought. "But the rest need to be given a chance to earn his trust." She looked at Ian, "Do you mind repeating this to some other people? I've got a feeling that this is going to have to be a group effort." She said, taking out her phone, and sending Myra a quick message with the address of Ian's home.

(Skye is the phone right now, so it's up to him to pass it along.)

- -

"Getting a body is still top priority though." Myra replied.

"My words can never truly describe what will be seen. It is better to see it with your own eyes. If the others need a reason to go there. All you need say is by going there they can help end the hurting for a long suffering man" said Ian with his back to Peggy.