Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"I think he's just an angry person." Myra replied.

"It appears my assessment was right," said Skye quietly.

"You where right," Myra agreed, "I wonder what really happened to make him like this."

"Peggy please drop off that key and do not tell anyone where to find me. Only drop off the key when you are alone" said G before he hung up the phone and turned another corner.

Not wanting Amy to overhear what was on his mind, Skye created a text on Myra's phone.  'The best course of action now is to find a way to return me home'

Myra glanced around to make sure no was looking over her shoulder, and texted back a reply, Time travel is a lot more difficult than dimension travel, I may need to take you to HQ.

"G..." Peggy began, then sighed and hung up the phone.

'Understandable.  But the longer I stay in this time period, the more damage I could do to others,' replied Skye.

"Guys, here's the letter Grumpy wrote before leaving" Amy said while taking the paper.

"I... I don't know if I should read it, since you know him better than I do..."

"Not by much, we met him yesterday." Myra replied, she then texted Skye back, I know, the reguations and protocol about time travel are waaaaaay stricter than the ones about interdimesional travel.

Peggy came back out, "So what now?"

Edited by Katmuffin

"Gotta do something. These burritos are going to go bad!" Said Techno. 

'Of course,' texted back Skye.  'But given the fact I need to be returned, that should help move things along.'

(Erm, didn't Geoffrey ask us to wait?)

"I'm going to go talk to G's dad." Peggy said, "I got his address. See if I can get him to talk to G or somthing."

For sure Myra texted back, then looked up at Peggy, "Don't you want to hear what the note says?" She asked.

"No," Peggy replied, "If G wants to tell me anything he can tell me himself."

"Alright then, I'll be going." Peggy replied, then walked off in the direction of the address.

"So, what will the rest of us do?" Amy asked to Boulder, Techno, Myra and Skye, after watching Peggy leave the place.

(Ooc: Well, I'm not sure anyone has a reason to hang around at this stage...)

Peggy arrived at Ian's house and knocked on the door, "Hope he isnt as stobborn as is son..." She muttered.

(I agree, any ideas?)

(Short of dropping an even larger attack, nope.

Though, in some ways that does make sense.  After all, Eggman is probibly both very annoyed and very worried about what happened with Metal Sonic.)

(But does Eggman have any larger Badinks left to send? Also we should come up with a master plan for him, if we end up getting to that base, and probably afterwards too, Eggman is going to be very involved. Or we could give him to someone.)

Edited by Katmuffin

(I ask you guys to follow my lead for now. I suggest the group eat some lunch and discuss what to do Next.)

"No one comes to visit me. You must be Peggy. Use that key to let yourself in young lady" shouted a voice from inside the home.

Edited by Geoffrey St John

(Larger, no.  More?  Oh plenty.  Plus, given the whole 'hacker in cyberspace' thing, he could send Phage.)

(Well, they can go to lunch!  I don;t eat! ;-p )

(I guess lunch then)

"How does lunch sound?" Myra asked

Peggy unlocked the door and walked inside, "I'm assuming G told you about me?"

"I saw him getting ready for your date. And he told me he would ask you to look after me while he tried to find  ..." said Ian before he stopped mid sentence. He quickly shuck his head and looked at Peggy. "Did the group set off prepared?" Asked the wheelchair bound Ian.