Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"And what is that?" Peggy asked.

"Half Good. Half Bad kinda thing." Said Techno. 

"If you're not going to tell me, then why mention it all?" Peggy replied.

G was disappointed his signal was missed but just shrugged it off. He had for the supplies they needed and arrived back at Peggy's shop.

"Oh, don't worry about that little scare, Skye! So, what's the mission about? A raid, G said, right?" Amy said to Myra and Skye.

"Thank you Amy.  And yes, we're trying to gain access to an old, and hopefully abandoned, Eggman base to search for information on G missing mother, and to attempt to construct a new av.. body for myself," said Skye.

"And to get a little pay back in the process." Added Boulder.

"G's missing mother? This might be my chance to redeem Sonic!" Amy thought. 

"New body? You're a robot? Well... No matter where you go, I'll help you" The pink hedgehog firmly said.

"That... too..." said Skye to Boulder's remark, though it sounds as if he didn't quite approve.  "I..er..." he hesitated a bit before replying to Amy, not wanting to lie but knowing it was for the best.  "I'm not a robot." Technically, that wasn't a lie.  "I had the ability to transfer my consciousness into Cyberspace, but my body was... lost during an Eggman attack while I was in Cyberspace."  Technically, none of that was lying either. 

"So, errr... you're a mobian... with tech-powers...without a body... and you're still alive?" Amy asked, extremely confused.

Techno drove out of Peggy's garage.

"Eggman'sEggman will pay dearly for what he did to my father." Said Boulder. 

"Uh.... yes!" said Skye, glad that Amy seemed to be buying the story despite her confusion.

"Think about it like this," Myra started, "Skye could be here or in Cyberspace, like going between rooms, but different."

"Enough with the personal talk now. I have to ask. Who is on board with the raid ?" Asked G as he walked towards the group and stopped near the van.

"No need to be so snappy with us," said Skye, sounding a little annoyed at G's tone.

"Tanks full! And got enough burritos in the back to make the trip pkeasent!" Said Techno. 

"Are they good burritos?" Myra asked, "or are they glorified hot pockets?"

"Don't test me Skye! If you have been waiting for a chance to find your mother for years you would be impatient too!" Declared a clearly nervous G.

"Good ones. Boulder makes the best. He's always stocking our inventory up." Replied Techno. 

"And that impatience could land us all in trouble if you;re not careful," pointed out Skye.

"Look are you in or not?" Asked G with his fist clenched.

(G had not adapted to team work yet)

"Given that without me you have no mission, yes," replied Skye, not seeing the clenched fist.

(Skye is also not quite his usual self yet.  He's still recovering from being a 'Metal'.)