Katmuffin

Christmas role-play?

1048 posts in this topic

"Good, now we're done." Myra said, seeing tails doll revert.

"Dang it! I wanted another shot at it." Peggy complained.

Metal Skye began examining himself.  "It needs some improvements and repair, but it will suit my needs."

"Doctor will not be happy! Shrlurp!" Said Tails Doll.

"Is it me or does the kid sound different?" Asked Techno.

"Skye, I don't think you should inhabit Metal Sonic any more, disable him and leave." Myra told Skye.

"You're right, Mr. Doll," Peggy said, coming over, "But who wants the doctor to be happy?"

"I don't. May I?" Said Boulder looking at Tails Doll holding his hammer up.

"The Doctor is never happy, no sense in changing that now," said Skye.  Slowly he turned to look at Myra, the normal red of Metal Sonic's eyes currently a light blue.  "Why?  This Avatar is everything I need.  Strong.  Fast.  Powerful."  He clenched one of his clawed hands.  "Deadly."

"Errrr...my team did WHAT?' Amy asked to G.

After Tails Doll was disabled, the hammering hedgehog stood behind Metal Skye, looking at it really confused.

"So, Metal Sonic is on our side now?" she asked while still holding her hammer.

"I went to your team for help but the blue freak that bot is based on said my mum wasn't important enough to be worth saving" said G sounding very upset and angry. It should be very clear that even though it has been years the wounds are still fresh in him.

"B-blue freak?!" Amy replied, sharing G's angry expression, "What you say makes no sense! Sonic would never let anyone down, and I'm sure your mother would not be an exception. Everyone is worth saving... and he knows that" she kept talking, trying to defend her beloved hedgehog. 

(WTF?  I know you don't like Sonic as a character Geoffrey, but that is WAY out of character for him.)

(To be honest, I'm sure "freak" is the nicest thing you would call to the guy that didn't help your mother when she needed saving. And having in front of you a fangirl of that guy won't help you to change your mind. Also, this is not like the Geoffrey we know. Geoffrey-user has made Fictional-Geoffrey a more agressive and rebel character, as he states, so maybe he's playing it right.)

(Oh, I'm not arguing that G is not being played correctly.  But Sonic saying 'I won't rescue someone' is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of character for him.  

It could be that G is misremembering what happened of course.)

(Don't get mad at me, but perhaps a young G went to the freedom fighters and caught them in a bad moment, so they said they'll do it later. G took this as never, and became bitter.)

"Erm, yea he is," Myra said, "Our hacker friend has taken control of him, but he should leave now because it puts his systems in danger." Myra said the last part pointedly to Skye.

(Right, yeah, that actually sounds weird coming from Sonic. Not only as Amy, but out of character, I still think Sonic wouldn't do such a thing.

Unless it's some kind of "Injustice Sonic" where he rules the world and abuses his power and such.)

(I guess we'll need to wait for Geffy to clarify!)

"My systems are NOT in danger!" said Metal Skye harshly, pointing a finger towards Myra, though his hand was shaking slightly. 

"You said that," Myra paused, trying to stay metaphorical, "That using Eggman's bot's made you aggressive, less like the you we met earlier."

(Sonic's exact words were "We can't help you right now. We have more important things to do right now" G took that to mean they thought helping his mum was not important. He didn't take that well and actually set the base on fire that night. It has been years since that happened and if you hold a hatred for someone for that long you are bound to grow angrier and misrememer what was said)

"I do not have time to deal with some stupid fangirl! Alright time to prepare for our mission! Can I still count on your help?" Asked G while trying to calm down. 

(That explains everything, guys and gals. Thanks for the aclaration,Geoffrey!)

"Hacker friend, someone who can control machines..." Amy thought. And so, she asked to Metal-Skye "Nicole? Are you the one in there? Did Sally changed your name or anything?" 

And once she heard G's words, the pink girl furiously replied "Stupid fangirl?! Who in the world do you think you're..."

But she suddenly stopped when she saw the rest of the crew. Then she looked back to G. And so Amy, more calmly, but still dissapointed, said:

"Alright, Mister Grumpy, I'm in. Not for you, but for them"

Edited by ChaosKaiser

(Alright!  That makes sense.)

Metal Skye stared at Myra, his body starting to twitch.  Then his head spun round to face Amy as she mentioned 'Nicole'.  A metallic whining sound came from his mouth, then the lights in his eyes went out, and Metal Sonic's body crumpled to the ground.

In cyberspace, Skyre curled up, sobbing to himself.

Myra stared at Metal Sonic, and sighed with relief. "No, he's not Nicole." She said, turning to Amy.

Myra's phone gave a beep.  On it was a short text message from Skye.  All it said was 'I'm sorry.'

Boulder smashed Tails Doll with his hammer.

"Is everything good?" Asked Techno to Myra.

"Yea, I guess." Myra answered staring at her phone, unsure what to do.

"So you're joining us?" Peggy asked Amy.

After a little time, Myra's phone beeped again.  'I have an idea' said the message.