Shadow

Sonic Universe (Comic Series)

686 posts in this topic

Oh boy.. you are Making me going through all these old issue again.. So let's see.. Ah! It was during Sonic's adventure in Space, shortly after the Xorda Re-enactening of the "day of fury" , or full scale destruction of mobius... For the second time.

He somehow found Tails's father and Mother along the way on a planet, but also the Alien responsible of the full derobotisation of Mobius at the time (and somehow making them immune to rebotisation , shall it happen again.).

She could not be saved, so Sonic had her to leave the planet safely , in order not to be executed.

Oh, I see. Are you referring to the 'Bem', by any chance? I remember them being referred to in the 'Genesis' epilogue, since they originally made everyone on Mobius immune to roboticization until the first Genesis Wave struck (which, for anyone who's curious, still happened in the new continuity). I suppose it could be interesting to see them in the new Universe arc. Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna go and look up more about the Xorda... (oh, so that's what they look like. *shudders*)

Edited by NegaMetallix

Yeah. Sexy bunch aren't they?

Anyways, Yes, it was the "Bem".

Also, It was once again Kintobor who ended Up responsible of Earth first demise at the hand of the Xorda.

Don't blame Kintobor. Blame in insane Xorda. Seriously, all the alien races are utter, utter... ahem, I better not say it out loud. But I have a worrying feeling that if these aliens aren't the Black Arms, they're some cheep supermarket knock-off stand in.

So tell me, who got the bright idea to dissecate a freaking alien messager? I bet it must have been the only time the xorda ever tried the peaceful way, and that's how they got thanked.... Hence the quite...Disproportionned retribution that is.

Don't blame Kintobor. Blame in insane Xorda. Seriously, all the alien races are utter, utter... ahem, I better not say it out loud. But I have a worrying feeling that if these aliens aren't the Black Arms, they're some cheep supermarket knock-off stand in.

I have a sneaky suspicion that they are Black Arms, just under a different leader is all.

Yeah, but considering that the Xorda were willing to destroy all life on the planet TWICE, they come out worse in who is the biggest Duckhead steaks. You can't really hold the moral high-ground when you compare 'We killed one of your kind' to 'we destroyed all life on your planet, and now we will do so again!'

And don't even get me started on the Bem. If there was ever a race that required the Prime Directive....

I have a sneaky suspicion that they are Black Arms, just under a different leader is all.

I hope you're right. That would possibly be the best option.

Well, They were all dumb anyways. What's with their so-called "Superiority"? Too bad Sonic never got to play Cobra . I wonder how he would have looked with a laser instead of his left arm.

But I have a worrying feeling that if these aliens aren't the Black Arms, they're some cheep supermarket knock-off stand in.

"Prepare yourselves, humans! Now you face the wrath of... the Grey Arms!"

Isn't that kinda the same thing as Captain Metal and his band of pirates? Edited by NegaMetallix

Well, what's with the Black arms Rip-off. What I want to know is that we'll still get to see black Doom riding his bycicle all around town with a voice amplifier to tell everyone of their imminent defeat.

"Prepare yourselves, humans! Now you face the wrath of... the Grey Arms!"

Isn't that kinda the same thing as Captain Metal and his band of pirates?

I suppose so, but I think it might actually happen. From what I've seen, new villains are being introduced and a new leader for the Black Arms might just be one of them.

Well, it is still a possibility. I'm just saying that it would seem a bit redundant. Either way, we'll find out by the end of the year. (...Actually, that's quite a while away.)

Edited by NegaMetallix

Oh come, what's three month in the life of a collegeman? It will pass in a Breath.

black doom is kinda weak. he was beaten up by shadow. if he didn't left chaos emeralds there , he was able to beat shadow.

I think black doom survived what happened in shadow the hedgehog. After all he's the ultimate life form.

Well, Ian Flynn has given us a few pointers for the upcoming Universe arc:

Concerning the solicits: these fell under the rare occurrence where things weren't 100% nailed down before the solicits were sent in. Diamond Distributors wants the solicits way in advance. So somewhere along the way, I guess some signals got crossed.

So just a few clarifying points:

- "Shadow the Hedgehog" has happened. A lot has already happened.

- The Last Story is the single most solidly canon aspect of the game, and that's what I'm working off of. I would very much like to go back and tell the comic's version of the game. There's a lot I want to get back to.

- No Black Doom

- Yes, Black Arms

- Yes, it's a Black Comet

As for the rest, I leave it to your wild speculation.

There's one other bit referring to the STH Issue 256 solicitation, but that's in the other topic.

No Black Doom, disappointing. But yes Black Arms, good. So it is a Shadow the Hedgehog adaption

So, no bycicle riding Black doom? fine.... But he better do the memes!!!!!

No Black Doom, disappointing. But yes Black Arms, good. So it is a Shadow the Hedgehog adaption

Still sounds more like a 'sequel' to me. Plus, notice how Ian states that A Black Comet appears, not THE Black Comet. It's a possibility that there are more than just one Black Comet, and the one from 'Shadow The Hedgehog' was just one that appeared around Earth Mobius 50-something years ago. I dunno, that's just my thoughts. Edited by NegaMetallix

Still sounds more like a 'sequel' to me. Plus, notice how Ian states that A Black Comet appears, not THE Black Comet. It's a possibility that there are more than just one Black Comet, and the one from 'Shadow The Hedgehog' was just one that appeared around Earth Mobius 50-something years ago. I dunno, that's just my thoughts.

Either way the events seem a little similar. Just Shadow (hopefully) remembers who he is

I wonder if the Black Arms helped create Shadow in the comics. I don't think it's true but who knows? As far as I know they don't specifically say

Who knows? After all ,we didn't got to get any more information about his origins. At least the GUN will be on the spotlight for once.

By the way, does that Mean The kingdom of Acorn and Station square are having a political relationship like before?

By the way, does that Mean The kingdom of Acorn and Station square are having a political relationship like before?

With the world breaking up and all that, I don't think they have a chance right now

black comets? black arms? a new villain becoming leader of black arms? THEN get ready for Super shadow!

Hey guys! Here's the variant cover for Issue 59 (Shadow Fall: Part 1):

1299038_ful.jpg

...Well, at least it gives off a 'Shadow the Hedgehog 2' kind of look.

It looks great. Now shadow definitively painted it black

I wonder If I'll be able to get this version instead. It looks waaayyy better than the original.

A line from the next issue:

Amy: Marine. Stop. Talking. Now.

This proves that hedgehogs are the wisest of all animals.