Shadow

Sonic Universe (Comic Series)

686 posts in this topic

If I see a Werehog Shadow, I swear I will scream at the top of my lungs.

That would be... interesting. If that happens, I'm not sure what I would do, but since I enjoyed

Unleashed

, I shouldn't have a problem seeing it. In fact, I'd probably enjoy it

I'm surprised they are getting another arc of their own, perhaps that means we'll get another

Tails arc soon. Or Knuckles. Or Scourge/Destructix

1 person likes this

I really like the sound of this next arc. It's like Shadow the Hedgehog, only it isn't some bad game :P

A mix of Shadow the Hedgehog and

Unleashed

Now there's a thought. Combing the best parts of both

Oh boy.... GUN, In SPESS . I'd love me some actually efficient human for once in this comic :)

that and snively of course. We need to know what happenned to him.

Well that's certainly peaked my interest. Looks like Shadow's taking on the

Black Arms

if that creature on the top right is what I think it is. I wonder how they'll play this out. Hopefully

Black Doom

(if he's in this) will be a more credible villain than in the game.

Well that's certainly peaked my interest. Looks like Shadow's taking on the

Black Arms

if that creature on the top right is what I think it is. I wonder how they'll play this out.

That could actually be pretty accurate, since the

Comet is shown, even though it was blowed up by Shadow (referring to game

and the creature actually looks like one of those indeed.

YEE HAR! ITS THE BLACK ARMS THEY'RE FINALLY HERE!!! Oh wait, different set of aliens? Well, I'll see how this goes, it's about time they showed up. I've always wanted a Shadow the Hedgehog adaptation into the comics where the whole of Mobius is involved like the Xorda arc of 124-125, that would be an epic storyline I want to see but it seems that all the game storylines have happened in this rebooted world. Hopefully this arc is a better sequel of some sort since SEGA has said they did not want to revisit the black arms. Wee! Ian was right on having tons of surprises for us. Finally Team dark are having the spotlight again in years.

Is that a broken world I see in the background? So Colors had happened before Sonic Unleashed in the comics? Interesting..

i'm scared. If these are the

black arms

, That means

Only the human/overlanders are in dangers there

. Also, this freaking nerve gas always got me in the game.

Not necessarily Locke. I doubt they would leave anything alive that they could harvest, so it's possible we might see them go after the Mobians, or perhaps even Eggman, if they're feeling confident in their battle against humanity, though personally I'm hoping it keeps a tight focus on Team Dark and G.U.N.

If they jump on Eggman and the chaotix , I bet Flynn won't miss the occasion for two of the most infamous sonic meme of history .

If they jump on Eggman and the chaotix , I bet Flynn won't miss the occasion for two of the most infamous sonic meme of history .

I've always wondered why Vector's "Find the computer room!" quote is so famous.

Befause Our good Vec spend the entire level saying this . He repeated it so much people got fed up with it .

So, the next Universe arc is most likely a 'Shadow The Hedgehog'-esque storyline, eh? ...I think I can get down with that.

Also, if my calculations are correct, then Part 1 of the next arc should be out just before 'CTC Part 4', which could explain

the world still being shattered,

if the cover is anything to go by.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing our favourite black hedgehog returning to the spotlight. After all, he was the one who started Sonic Universe in the first place.

But before that, we still have some pirates to defeat!

Edited by NegaMetallix

Well let's hope it won't be a book end (start with shadow , end With him) . That would be strange to not have our usual spin off with archie sonic for a while .

at least until they make a new one to go with the reboot.

Perhaps they are going to start a pattern. So we started with Shadow, we are back with Shadow (and the rest of Team Dark) again, so perhaps the next arc will be X years later. Since that was what followed Shadow before

So, the next Universe arc is most likely a 'Shadow The Hedgehog'-esque storyline, eh? ...I think I can get down with that.

Also, if my calculations are correct, then Part 1 of the next arc should be out just before 'CTC Part 4', which could explain

the world still being shattered,

if the cover is anything to go by.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing our favourite black hedgehog returning to the spotlight. After all, he was the one who started Sonic Universe in the first place.

But before that, we still have some pirates to defeat!

I think you are indeed right with the timeline idea, but it might even before that.

Befause Our good Vec spend the entire level saying this . He repeated it so much people got fed up with it .

Ah, I see. I thought it was because it sort of sounded like something else. A bit like Robotnik's "Snooping as usual I see" quote.

Perhaps they are going to start a pattern. So we started with Shadow, we are back with Shadow (and the rest of Team Dark) again, so perhaps the next arc will be X years later. Since that was what followed Shadow before

I don't think so. That idea is sort of in Penders waters, so I doubt they're going to that timeline.

Although a pattern would make sense, I really don't see the next arc being another 'X Years Later' storyline (especially with all the Penders-related mumbo-jumbo that's happened recently). I wouldn't worry about what comes after 'Shadow Fall' until 'PPP' is finished, anyway. (Though, there is still that 'Underground' epilogue...)

Edited by NegaMetallix

Ah yes , the underground epilogue . Who is in only for Althair and knuckles getting it on with sonia ?

Lets get MOVING! (...) Er, anyway, here's the main cover and solicitation for the next Universe arc, 'Shadow Fall'. Enjoy:

F8Ge4JJ.jpg

Jump aboard the action as we begin the 'Shadow Fall' saga! Team Dark is sent into the deep, dark depths of space to stop the approach of the Black Comet! It hasn't even been fifty years! The Black Comet is home to an evil, violent race of aliens known as The Black Arms, but the Black Arms were defeated months ago - so who are these new alien invaders inhabiting the comet sent to consume the earth? And what sinister new villain awaits Shadow in its depths? You cannot miss this gritty, alien-blasting new storyline with art from Jamal Peppers, and cover art from Tracy Yardley! Plus a killer Shadow variant cover from T. Rex!

So... those aliens aren't the Black Arms? They (as well as Black Doom, most likely) are already dead? Hmm... what are your thoughts, guys?

[EDIT: Ian Flynn has given more detail on this arc, mostly to do with the villains. Skip to the bottom of the next page to see those updates.]

Edited by NegaMetallix

Freak gonna get stuffed up . (Wait , I think I Swapped my words in the exitation)

Joke aside . Maybe we'll get ti see our alien fugitive along the way , what di you think ?

Alien... fugitive? If you're referring to a comic before Issue 220 (whch was where I started), then unfortunately I don't know who you're talking about.

Oh boy.. you are Making me going through all these old issue again.. So let's see.. Ah! It was during Sonic's adventure in Space, shortly after the Xorda Re-enactening of the "day of fury" , or full scale destruction of mobius... For the second time.

He somehow found Tails's father and Mother along the way on a planet, but also the Alien responsible of the full derobotisation of Mobius at the time (and somehow making them immune to rebotisation , shall it happen again.).

She could not be saved, so Sonic had her to leave the planet safely , in order not to be executed.

I must admit it's surprising, especially given the design of that alien on the cover, that the Black Arms aren't in it. I'm interested in finding out who this other alien race is.

And why not? Maybe it's a mutated Black doom that came back.