Device

Pokemon!

108 posts in this topic

I only choose my Pokemons of each generation based on coolness and cuteness even though coolness is my top priority. I'll get some useless Pokemon and Give them HMs and Play until the Elite four without doing any of extra things in the game. Then do everything else with the team I want. In Black 2 my team was full of dragon types, Cause all of them are cool.

Mega Gallade, Camerupt and Sharpedo confirmed! Wally will have a Mega Gallade. I think I might actually have a Gallade on my team instead of Gardevoir. I have 2 friend saffaris on X with Camerupts, so if Sharpedo's exclusive, i'll get Alpha Sapphire.

Still waiting for Mega Seviper and maybe Mega Machamp

I want a Mega Skarmory to be announced, but at this point, I doubt it'll happen...

So many Megas! I really like Gallade's.

And we are suppose to get a demo with stuff you can carry over to the real game. That's a first for a pokemon game.

HERE COMES THE MEGA RAYQUAZA!!!!

5.jpg

Too lazy to write so I just copy-paste : It has a new ability called Delta Stream which creates a new weather effect that removes weather and makes moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle. It lasts as long as Rayquaza is in battle

There seems to be a trailer. Go check it in Serebii.net.

Mega Beedril and Mega Pidgeot? Really? Oh,and you can get Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga and Palkia! Well, here are the new pics http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml There in the first new post ;)

Thank goodness I was going to go with Alpha Sapphire! I wouldn't be able to get my favourite legendary without the Eon Ticket if I chose Omega Ruby!

I like the new mega's (although Pidgeot doesn't really look special), but.... I get the feeling they are overstaying their welcome at the moment. Still, I like them, but it won't be long until every pokemon has a Mega.

Honestly, I didn't think they would add some many more Megas in ORAS. It does seem like they are going a little overboard with them... I mean, how are you suppose to choose which one for your team? You can only really have one, but they just keep adding more and more!

Anyone else think the XY season is turning into the Black and White season? We just recently had Ash catching a Hawlucha, then Ash's Fletchling evolved. Well, next few Japanese episodes have more of that

-Serena catches a Pancham

-Clement carches a Luxio

-Ash's Froakie evolves (can't really confirm that, it could be just Sanpei's Greninja evolving from a Froakie in a flashback...)

I'm actually really excited for these episodes, Luxio is one of my favourite Pokemon, plus the "shadow Hawlucha" is indeed a shiny! Thats in theepisde before the one with Sanpei.

Heres th preview for the upcoming Japanese episodes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oizngjbAxM

So NA is suppose to be getting the demo today, anyone else manage to get a code?

I don't have a code yet,but I heard if you go and watch movie 17 at the theatres, you get a free code. I'm pretty sure it comes to NA Christmas Day, or at least thats what I heard...

Talking about Movie 17, heres the Australian traier:

Just got my Diancie code from GameStop! One more count for the pokedex! You know, cause you Gotta catch'em all!

Just wanted to mention something because I'm an asshat.

Apparently, Europe is getting OR/AS a week later than the rest of the world, for whatever f*cking reason. Anyways, I'll stay away from this thread until I get/finished the game. That said though, may I suggest everyone using spoiler tags? At least for the spoilerific stuff. Not things like where you are now etc. Just the stuff that comes off as spoilers. Think of it as new stuff added to the game. We already know who the champion is and such.

Statusses or posts that spoil the game will automaticly be removed. I won't bring in the warning points, unless you do it more than one time.

Roger that! Though honestly... I'll be playing more Smash first since we get it the same day. And to stay on topic, I preordered the Pikachu amiibo to pick up with Smash (Along with Villager for my girlfriend).

I'll just have to wait till gen 7 or wait til the diamond and pearl remakes for a Mega Seviper. A guy can dream...

Omigosh! New Pokemon movie~ :D I haven't even watched the 16th one yet... :C

I'll just have to wait till gen 7 or wait til the diamond and pearl remakes for a Mega Seviper. A guy can dream...

You'll get a Mega I'm sure. They said they wanted all the pokemon to have one eventually. Just remember... if you get one, you rival will probably too! Mega Zangoose! D;

I I will be on top!

When they do they'll be on separate versions.

I love this game! So...I went a Pokemon Leaf Green, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White 2. When I get Nintendo 3DS, I'll buy Pokemon Y!  

Also, I want Mega Seviper, Mega Zangoose, Mega Mismagius, Mega Lapras, Mega Serperior and more...dreams. 

I recently watched one of my favorite Pokemon shorts: Pokemon Gotta Dance!

Anyone else download Pokemon Rumble World? it's a "Free to start" game that just came out. I finally got to play it last night and it's surprisingly good! I also like how they handle the f2p model... you can buy gems to help speed things up and help progress faster, but you can only ever spend up to $30 on the game. At that point, you unlock a mine that just gives you so many gems a day and reduces a lot of the prices of the balloons or something like that. That's about what you would spend on a game like this anyways and seems to have a lot of replay since there are over 700 pokemon you can collect!

I was completely unaware Pokemon Rumble World was a thing.

Brb gonna disappear for months again.

I am now officially caught up on all the dubbed episodes of X and Y!