Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"Then that's good," Fluffy smiled, then grinned when his tails wrapped around her, "I have to know what happened." Fluffy thought.

---

Chris was going to enter the room when he saw more soldiers approaching, he turned to Kimi, "I think you shouldn't... Oh, Milotic,"

Milotic looked at the soldiers, "oh no..."

"I think we should run"

(ooc: My friend doesn't either. The only pokemon I've seen him name is Jigglypuff, Rayquazza and Groudon)

"Yes it is," said Skye. "Just a few more seconds and I'll have full control of the force-fields." Skye voice had begun to become stronger and less hesitant as he worked with Fluffy next to him.

-------------

The solider's raised their weapons and ordered 'surrender'. Scared, Kimi clung onto Chris. "What'da we do?"

"Find the room they are in and bolt the door. Now go" Dylan said stepping forward

"I HAVE THE PROFESSOR IN THIS BALL! LEAVE US BE OR I'LL BE FORCED TO USE HIM" he called to the guards

Fluffy smiled, "you're so... Intelligent," when she was startled by the sound.

----

Chris went even more scared with Kimi clinging him, now he had no way out, the he looked at Dylan, "thank You." He thought, going in the room.

"I can take them."said Seviper as his poison tail glowed.

"A-almost got it." Skye was blushing again, then looked up when Chris and Kimi enter. "What's going on?" he asked shocked.

------------

One of the soldiers laughed when Dylan shouted.

"You can't have human's in pokeballs," he called back.

"Not so," replied the Sargent, causing a murmur to brake out among them. The Sargent turned on his radio. "They have hostages. Orders?"

"Hostages are irreverent. If they do not surrender, open fire," came the order.

"You're the b- uh," Fluffy saw them, and got scared, hiding behind skye at the look of Chris, all scared.

-----

Milotic looked at Dylan, "when will he kid open the field" she whispered.

"Soldiers are in the building," blurted out Kimi. Skye gasped with fear, then felt Fluffy hiding. "Don't worry, I'll... keep you safe," said Skye. He turned back to the controls and started pressing keys quickly.

---------------

"Open fire," yelled the Sargent, though some of the solders seemed hesitant. But before they could start shooting, a glowing force-field appeared between them and Dylan. Similar fields encased the solder's outside.

---------------

"I... I did it..." whispered Skye to himself.

Fluffy didn't recognize them, but when she saw Chris a weird fear enveloped her, she wanted to be away from him, she clung to skye harder, almost crying, "s-skye... That guy... Might,.."

Chris looked at Kimi, "they don't remember us." He whispered, "she's afraid of me."

Fluffy still looked at them, but when she heard Skye saying he did it, she jumped up shouting yay and had a sudden wish to kiss him, which she controlled.

-----

Milotic looked at the field, "the kid did it!"

"Sure, but we didn't wanted Christy and Sarla to be hurt." Milotic said, smiling to them.

Skye was grinning. "We still need to get of here, but it should be easier now. Let's find everyone." He turned to Fluffy. "I... don't think you need to worry about him."

"Well, you can't blame her," said Kimi quietly. "But now you've a chance to begin afresh, right?"

(Ooc: Skye shouldn't know Chris, his pokeball was damaged and gave no chance to introduce him to others)

Fluffy still clung to Skye, "he...might harm me... I remember..."

Chris heard that, and looked at Kimi, helplessly.

"I can dig us out of here,but that could be dangerous."said Seviper.

"You... said he did. But you also said he... got better before you lost your memories," said Skye. "He turned to Seviper. We could dig, fly, or just run out of here."

"Apologise to her," said Kimi

Fluffy was still scared, but she left skye, guessing he was busy.

Chris knelt to her, and help his ears, "I'm sorry Fluffy."

Fluffy looked at him, and then thought about it, smiled and said, "it's okay."

Milotic looked at them, "what about the professor?"

"What happened to the Professor?" asked Skye as the building suddenly shook. He checked the monitors again.

"The s-soldiers have energy w-weapons. They're blasting the b-building through the force-fields. We need to get out now." he shouted.

"No. He could still be of use and I'm not leaving until I know Skye and Fluffy are safe

"DO YOU SOLDIERS WANT ME TO PROVE THAT I HAVE YOUR PROFESSOR?"