Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"Oh no, you don't!" Chris shouted as he tried tp get the pokeball too.

------------

Fluffy smiled, hoping he succeeded, and hid inside better when the fight begun.

(ooc: It's up to you is Chris or the Prof gets the ball first, but it would make for an... interesting occurrence in the force-field emitter room if the Prof got it.)

Skye hurtled randomly through the room, slamming into several of the soldiers and sending them flying. The reaming opened fire. One of the bullets nicked Skye's arm and he dropped to the ground in pain, clutching at it.

(ooc: Why not make it like the professor get's it, and to save fluffy, someone quickly destroys the ball?)

Fluffy looked at Skye, "...no.." she whispered helplessly, then got out too, flying up to the soldier, knocking him out.

"Skye! Are you alright?" she asked.

"STOP OR I'LL USE THIS BALL ON YOU PROFESSOR!" Dylan shouted

Skye looked up at Fluffy, trying not to shed any tears.

"It r-really hurt, but I d-don't think it's b-bad... Wait... did you...?" Skye looked at the unconscious solider. "You did that?" Skye wasn't sure to be impressed at what Fluffy did, or upset that such a sweet little thing had knocked someone out.

--------------

The Professor gave Dylan a wicked grin as he snatched up the ball.

"Pokemon, attack," he bellowed. He ran surprising quickly towards the door, pulling out a small device from his jacket. Pressing a button the force-field around the door disrupted and he ran through.

"GET BACK HERE!" Dylan shouted trying to chase after him

"Curse it!" Chris said.

Milotic used aqua ring on him, "This will slow him down. Go!"

---------

Fluffy looked at him, brushing her fingers through the wound, "oh my..." and then she looked at Skye, crying, "yes! I didn't wanted- b-b-but he -h-hu-r-t... you"

Skye held Fluffy tight. "Don't cry, p-please don't cry. I think y-you saved m-my life. As long as you d-don't like hurting people, it's a-alright."

------------

The Professor growled as he was slowed, noting Dylan was right behind him. He held up Fluffy's pokeball and relayed an order.

"Take down the force-field generator and anyone who tries to stop you."

"Your not going to do ANYTHING to my friends and your not getting away"

"I didn't wanted to... I promise..." She cried, stabilizing again, "more soldiers must be coming..."

------------

(ooc: Guys, are you okay with Fluffy's pokeball being destroyed now?)

(ooc: Ready when you are.)

Skye nodded. "We better get this thing rigged up," he said, moving towards the controls.

---------------

"I'm not the one who did this to your friends," sneered the Professor. "Can you really trust them? I noticed Master Thorndyke did seem to want to keep ahold of this ball."

"But wait," Fluffy said, taking off one of her gloves, and tying it on Skye's hand, "It's the most I can do now."

---------

Milotic looked at a minun, and gestured him to attack on the professor.

He nodded and did so, charring the pokeball in an instant.

"Thank you Fluffy," said Skye, giving her a quick 'thank you' kiss on the forehead. He turned back to the computers. "I-if I can find a way to r-re-target the emitters..."

------------

The Professor looked down at the charred pokeball and threw it away in disgust. He turned to try and run again.

"They didn't know! And your not doing anything to them either!"

Dylan stopped when Minum attacked smiling at the remains of the ball. Then he saw the professor trying to run again and lunched at him, trying to tackle him to the ground

Fluffy suddenly closed her eyes and opened them, exactly when Skye kissed her on the forehead, she looked around totally confused and weird and shouted, "WHERE AM I?"

-------

Chris looked at the ball, "I wonder how Fluffy might be..."

Skye jumped back at Fluffy's outburst.

"Fluffy? Wh.... what's wrong?"

---------

There was a grunt from the Professor as Dylan forced him to the ground.

"I don't know," said Kimi. "Hopefully she's somewhere safe right now."

Dylan took out the ball he grabbed earlier again

"I told you. You're not going anywhere"

Fluffy felt extremely scared, not getting anything she sat on the ground, covering herself with her ears, then she looked at Skye, and suddenly felt extremly calm, she had this sudden urge to jump on his tails, to hold him. She wasn't sure why or how.

"S-skye...where am-err we are?"

---

Chris looked at Kimi scared, "I need to find her."

(ooc: Dylan, *you're)

"You d-don't remember? They m-must have d-destroy that ball t-thing," said Skye unhappily. "Do you remember the f-forest?"

------------

"I think they said they were heading to the Force-field room," said Kimi to Chris. "But's it's too dangerous out there."

------------

"It's too late. The soldiers will be on there way," said the Professor.

(ooc: Yeah. Yeah. I really don't care about the your and you're thing here)

"Well, then I'll use you as a hostage then" Dylan said getting up

(ooc: Can I catch him?)

"B-ball?" Fluffy said, looking at Skye's tail nervously, "f-forest! Yes! My leg! It's alright now! But where is this?"

--------

Chris shook his head, "I won't let anything happen to her THIS time."

(ooc: Go for it Dylan)

Skye struggled not to break down crying. He understood how Fluffy must have felt. He turned back to the computer screen to hide his face.

"This world... they captured creatures and use them to fight each other. We were captured as well. And now we're trying to escape." Skye's shoulders shook as he sobbed slightly while working at the computer. "Y-you can't r-remember because the b-ball's that captured us did something t-to out m-memories. When b-broken, we f-forget what happened."

-----------

Kimi looked ad Chris then nodded. "Then let's go then," she said to Chris.

-----------

"I told you. That won't stop them," said the Professor

"Maybe you can stop them then" Dylan said before throwing the ball to catch the professor

Fluffy looked at Skye's face, she felt that he wasn't feeling good.

"So... It wasn't a ... Dream? It m-means." Fluffy Said, coming near Skye, "did something h-happen? I mean d..during the b..ball?"

---

Chris stopped Kimi, "it's not safe for you in there."

"Something... S-something d-did happen F-fluffy. Something t-that... p-pains me t-that y-you've f-forgotten." Skye wiped some tears away and turned back to the computer. "B-but it has to w-wait. I n-need to h-help s-save our f-friends."

--------------

"That's won't..." the Professor began to say before he was sucked into the ball.

--------------

"It's not safe for you either, so let's stop arguing and get going," said Kimi grinning