Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Dylan followed Skye curious about what he was going to say

"D-Dylan... I-I..." Skye began. He gulped, took a deep breath, and started again. "Fluffy and I, we... we love each other. We said so to each other. That's why I don't want to destroy the ball. I don't want either of us to forget what happened here. But... but what if our love is just something implanted by the ball?" Skye was starting to cry.

"Um... Er.... You two were very close before this happened" Dylan said trying to comfort him. "I would be willing to suspect you did love her." Dylan paused

"The only difference being you probably only had the courage to express that love after." Dylan took a deep breath

"But the thing is, could you really live the rest of your life with a warped mind for this with the chance that you still love her without a warped mind?"

"I hope your right. M-maybe I'll still have the courage to do so once I g-get my mind back," said Skye. "But maybe this Professor can show us a w-way to detective the balls without loosing our memories."

"I hope I never become bound to one of those balls again, after what happen."said Seviper with unease.

"I'm sure not" said Miloptic said, still pushing his wheelchair, "you've got friends to help you."

Fluffy nodded and then saw skye, she felt bad suddenly and thought, "only if I weren't stupid enough to let this happen, he'd be out of this nightmare now."

Charlie flew, Chris asked, "you're not scared."

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"This is too thrilling for me to be scared," Kimi said back to Chris. "I'll probably be terrified on my second flight!"

Skye glanced back towards Fluffy, seeing he looking upset. His first instinct was to go over to her, but he needed to wait and here what Dylan would say,

"There's no way I'm getting in one of those balls willingly" Dylan began. "But anyway, couldn't you just film message to yourself giving a message of how much you like her?"

Dylan turned to look at Fluffy

"I think she. Could use your support right now. Why don't you go to her"

"I wasn't suggesting you go into a ball," said Skye quickly. "Definitely not. Just that this Professor could deactivate Fluffy's and my ball so we don't forget what happened."

Skye then hurried over to Fluffy, and without hesitating, hugged her. "Don't worry Fluffy. Dylan had an idea. We record messages for ourselves to play once our balls are destroyed. That way, even if we forget, we'll know."

"Then, I'd be your chauffeur next time too? It would be fun to see you freak out." Chris grinned.

Fluffy hugged Skye, almost crying, "But...will you feelings not change?"

"If you're gonna be driving, then I'll keep my nerve. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction," joked Kimi.

"Don't worry. I know I'll feel the same way. But I might.... need some encouragement to say so," said Skye.

Seviper's back pain has vanished

"My back is alright!"said Seviper as he jumped out of the wheel chair.

"Oh Darn." Chris laughed.

"What kind of encouragement?" Fluffy asked.

Milotic said, "I knew it'd work, now hope there are no side effects."

"No need to sound so upset," teased Kimi. "I'll start thinking you WANT me to freak out."

"I don't think I really understood what I was feeling before, so I'd need it spelled out" explained Skye. "But I not sure, with my memories being hazy."

"I just want myself to feel a little superior to you."

"...if you didn't understood, maybe it doesn't counts at it..."

"Side effects?"asked Seviper.

Seviper falls asleep.

"yeah... that's what I meant." Milotic said, pulling Seviper and keeping him on the wheelchair again.

Kimi's head whipped round. "Superior?"

"It does count Fluffy, it does count," Skye insisted. "It's just... I didn't... I'm not... Just... You..."

"I believe you are." Chris smiled

Fluffy looked at him confused.

---

Milotic laughed.

"Wh-what?" asked Kimi, shocked at what Chris was saying.

"I mean," Skye took a deep breath. "I do love you Fluffy, but I was too scared to admit it to myself."

"Anybody hungry, cause I spot a fruit tree and a sap tree ahead."said Heracross.

Chris just smiled, and forced her head in front, "There is better view there."

Fluffy looked confused at him.. then nodded at Heracross

"The sap's mine!"said Heracross as he flew towards the sap tree.