Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"There are some amazing pokemons out there." Chris joked for the last time, "but right now,"

Fluffy was still hiding behind Skye's tails, feeling good.

That's when Milotic came.

"I guess we found your friends." She said to Dylan.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

Dylan heard Skye's voice then but he also thought he could hear more so he stayed hidden

(ooc: You know he was hiding right?

"Could it be Dylan?" Skye wondered. "Dylan, is that you?" he called.

(Ooc: yes, but Milotic is assuring him it's okay.)

Milotic understood his problem.

"Well, greetings." She said to Skye and Fluffy, looking at Chris and Kimi too,

Chris stood, thinking of catching her.

"You won't." Milotic commanded.

Fluffy pulled Skye's tails, "talk to her..."

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

Kimi backed off scared.

Skye looked up. He pulled one of his tails away from Fluffy and grasped it tightly.

"W-what do I-I say?" he asked

Chris was too scared to move.

Fluffy frowned, stood up, and came in front of Skye.

"Hello, I'm Fluffy. Have you seen... Uh... A... Porcupine around here."

Milotic smiled, "not really sure. Are you their Pokemon?" Miltoic asked Fluffy

"Kinda... Yeah."

Dylan was listening in from his hiding place. He was surprised to hear Skye was sounding much more like his normal self, but with the trainers around, it could still be a trick

"We're n-not p-pokemon... we're..." Skye struggled to remember the right word.

"I'm gonna hide in this tree, so I can jump the humans."said Seviper.

Seviper remembers his old back problems.

"I'll just hide in this bush."said Seviper.

"Mobians," said Skye nodding. "That's what we are. Dylan too. This isn't our world," he explained.

Fluffy smiled at Skye's fluent words, "I'm so proud of you..." She whispered, coming near him.

"How do you intend to return?" Milotic asked.

Chris went near Kimi, "what are they talking about?"

"I don't know," said Kimi. "You're from a... different planet?" she asked.

Skye smiled broadly when Fluffy said she was proud.

"I... don't know," he replied to both questions. "I can't remember what happened before... the ball. I don't really know where we're from, what it was like, or how we got here. Dylan would know."

"Maybe... of we somehow destroyed your pokeball, that might bring your memories back," said Kimi. She turned to the Milotic. "Can... can you all talk? Are you all... intelligent." There were hints of tears in Kimi's eyes.

"Ah! There goes my back!"said Seviper.

"Do you need me to carry you?"asked Heracross with concern.

"Yep."replied Seviper.

Heracross carried Seviper in his arms.

Dylan listened closely. He was surprised at Kimi's sentiments. He leaned in closer to hear better, only to fall out of his hiding place with a yelp

(ooc: Because I'm evil that way)

Chris looked at the situation, and thought of saying something to console Kimi, but he didn't knew.

Fluffy smiled too, "what if destroying 'pokeball' has side effects or ... We will forgot what... Happened?" She sobbed looking at Skye, she said softly, "I don't want to forget the best moment of my life..."

Milotic sighed, "yes, dear, I can talk. And I suggest you destroy the pokeball but the kid..." She pointed at Fluffy.

Skye looked to pained to respond, when Dylan suddenly fell out of the bush. He gave a happy cry of "Dylan" and rushed to his side. "Dylan... I'm.... I-I'm s-sorry about eailer," he said apologetically.

"So if we break it they loose their memories? Is there any other way to free them?" asked Kimi. "If they simply stay out of the ball for a while, will the memories come back? Skye seems to be getting more of his memories back."

Guess I'll be out of action for a while."said Seviper.

Milotic shaked her head, "but it won't be the same."

And the. She turned to Dylan, "say you hellos."

Fluffy smiled and shouted, "Dylan! It's so nice to see you!" And ran to him, hugging.

"Why won't it be the same?" asked Kimi.

Skye was looking for an answer from Milotic as well. "Even if it takes time, it'll be worth it. I don't want to forget...."

Seviper starts to moan in pain.

"I know your back is slightly broke, but do have to complain?"said Heracross.

"Ouch!, yes I do."replied Seviper.

"Since you have to remind them everything, added the fact it's just like losing your memory once, and they might be in the harm of forgetting things agai-" Milotic turned to Seviper, "what happened to you?"

Fluffy cried, "b...but.... I don't want to forget... What if after that... Skye and I... Never happen?"

Chris felt bad for her, and slowly, petted her.

"I have an old back problem, it kicks in every now and then, but this time it's worse."said Seviper to Milotic.

Skye was starting to cry. He turned to Fluffy. "D-don't w-worry. E-even i-if we l-loose t-these m-memories, we'll s-still happen. I-I know it." He looked back at Milotic. "I know a b-bit about t-tech stuff. M-maybe I c-could m-modify my ball s-so I d-don't forget," he suggested. He then saw that Seviper was in pain. "Anything I c-can do t-to help?"

Kimi meanwhile took off her satchel, removed Skye's ball from it, then placed it on the ground. Tears were streaming from her eyes. "Can... can you make sure the pokemon I caught are freed and make it back to their families. And they an keep the rest of the stuff in the bag. I won't need it." She turned and handed Skye's pokeball to him. "It's up to you what you want to do with it now."

Max looked between Kimi and the satchel, them rummaged inside, picked up his pokeball in his mouth, then carried it over to Kimi.

"No Max. You have to be free. It's not fair for me to hold onto you," said Kimi, slumping to the ground. Max whined at her.