Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Chris smiled, feeling like cheering for her, but rather went to her and said, "calm down Kimi, it's sad there aren't many like you, but..."

Fluffy flew with him and smiled as she held his arm.

"That professor ain't gonna experiment on me is he, cause I've already been through that sort of thing."said Seviper.

"There might have been," said Kimi angrily. "You heard what he said about reprogramming." She turned to Dylan. "And I'm not a trainer. Not anymore."

Skye smiled as well, but felt a little awkward. He pulled Fluffy into the gap and started crawling. "Fluffy..." he begun.

Chris looked at her, "well, he deserves to die now that you slapped him. And me neither." He smiled, completely happy with his decision.

Fluffy tried to look down, since she felt like blushing, and crawled with him, "y.. Ye...s?" She asked.

Milotic nodded, "he's not worth it."

"Kill him? We can't do that," said Kimi shocked, though he shocked lessened and she smiled when Chris declared himself 'not a trainer'.

-------------

"Fluffy... I know I said we s-should wait but... It's gnawing a-at me... t-there's something... s-special about y-you... what happened t-that I don't r-remember?" asked Skye.

"Joking." Chris said, "not the trainer thing, though." Smiling.

----

Fluffy stares at him, she couldn't believe at first that the pokeball left slight memories, she tried not to cry, coming near skye and kissing his cheek, "us happened... And you remember." She smiled.

"I got more important things to worry about than the professor."said Seviper.

"Like what?"asked Feraligatr.

"Like the continuing headaches."replied Seviper.

Milotic looked at him, "another dose of heal bell?" She asked.

"I'm delighted to hear it," said Kimi. She turned to Seviper. "Maybe it was the cookie you ate."

----------------

"I remember... s-some of i-it. It's n-not clear. L-like a dream," said Skye. He touched his cheek where Fluffy had kissed it, feeling it burning. "You said... 'us happened'... d-did we really?

Chris smiled,"anything for you."

---

Fluffy sighed, "if my pokeball destroys... Huh... Uh.. Yes. But do you still..."

Milotic nodded and tried heal bell again on him.

"Let's hope you don't sleep this time."

"You keep insisting on that," said Kimi to Chris.

--------------

"Do I s-still..." repeated Skye, trying to think back to what Fluffy was referring too. But part of his brain was kicking in, as if trying to tell him 'you already know'. He looked back at Fluffy, and found himself being drawn into her again. "I-I..."

"Because it's true!"

---

Fluffy sighed when he said that, pretty sure everything will go back to start again, but was startled when he came near her and looked at him, "yes..."

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"It... it is?" asked Kimi.

--------------

Skye brought up his hand to brush Fluffy's cheek.

"I... I w-want t-to say s-something, b-but I d-don't know what," said Skye. His voice had a clear note of distress.

Milotic looked, "what?"

"It is." Chris said.

-----

Fluffy cried, terribly, that thought what might happen once she is out of balls control haunted her, and one skye didn't, actually couldn't care anymore.

"Why..." She managed to say.

"I, uh..." Kimi was lost for words.

-------------

"Please don't cry Fluffy," begged Skye. "I d-don't know why, but I...." Skye gulped as his brain found the word he was looking for. "I... love you..." his whispered quietly.

"Oh my! This is a rare scene." Chris jumped, "lemme get a camera. Kimi is confused, listen all, Kimi is confused!"

---

"But Skye....I..." She said... Looking at him silently as he said that, wiping her tears, coming near him, "so do I... But if..."

"Hey, c'mon now. It's not like this in a unique event," said Kimi. "Wait, is that something I want to say?"

---------------

"But what Fluffy?" Skye asked, sounding worried.