Non-Sonic Art Thread

356 posts in this topic

Posted

So although this technically belongs to the fan characters section.... Here's my oc for Silent Hill (in Corrupted mode)

No automatic alt text available.

So basically what she is.. IS corruption given a human form. (because she died with strong emotions of anger and fear in Silent Hill in the fire) I have already given her a role in the Second game as well (if you want to read)

Basically she works as a helper character depending on how you choose to treat her, if you treat her as a friend, she will give ammo, some rare items/hints for the story and an extra good ending. 

If you don't even talk to her or notice her the game pretty much goes normally, but occasionally she will be involved in a cut scene or two.

If you treat her as an enemy it will make the nightmare mode on (she will take the form as seen above). She will become an enemy and unstable. She isn't an enemy you can kill nor a boss, however she appears at random, and follows you for a certain amount of time, if she catches you it's instant death. If you survive to the end of the game, it will automatically give you the bad end of the game. 

Posted

Ooooh!  Creepy!

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean Silent Hill is hell so. xD yeah.

Posted

So here they are, the Pokemon made from my ocs:

Image may contain: drawing

No automatic alt text available.

Posted

Where do we get our copy of Pokemon Shinomi? ;)  Very nice designs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where do we get our copy of Pokemon Shinomi? ;)  Very nice designs.

Thank you ;U; You have NO IDEA how difficult it is to come up with new Pokemon designs AND NAMES.