Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

Seviper: I don't know, maybe I scared them or something

Sally: Maybe that could be it, we have all been a bit 'frightened' by the genesis waves that have been going trying to alter reality, but nonetheless I'm still in wonder why they did such a thing to a visitor, I'll have to report them. Hmm, I completely forgot, I'm Princess Sally and this is my friend Nicole, I heard you came with Tails, is that so?

Skye: *whispering while smiling* You'll need to tell me those stories sometime.

-----------

Nicole: If that is the case I apologize for trapping you like this Seviper.

Tails: Sure thing bro, but for now we must get closer *crawls to a bush that close to the cell*

----

Sally: I apologize too, this isn't the way were are support to receive visitors. Could you please remove the cell, Nicole?

Skye: *grins with excitement and crawls closer too*

-----------

Nicole: Of course Sally. *removes force field*

Sally: Thanks Nicole...umm, Tails and Skye, I thought you were practicing flight.

----

Tails: *comes out of the bushes* Hehe, you win this round. Yeah we were, but Nicole detected something and Skye was worried, so we came to see.

Skye: *stands up as well, tugging at tail* D-does eveyone h-here have super h-hearing?

Tails: *turns to Skye* It's not super hearing, we just have been training that's all. *whispers* And I wasn't going on stealth, just normal sneaking.

Royguge: It looks like she's heading towards Mobotropolisl. What for, she was attacking us?

Shadow: That city is run by an AI. Or maybe it's a tricl and it's all a decoy on her part. Either way it'll be hours before she gets there, so we have time to think.

Skye: Looks like I've got a LOT of training to do! *smiles*

Sally: Nicole, send medical attention to the guards if it has been done. *hears Seviper mention about having a son* You have a son?

Tails: Don't worry Skye, you'll soon become a well trained FF like us.

Skye: *grins* I hope so bro.

Nicole: Of course Sally *disappears*

Tails: Hello, Seviper. So you're the one who KO the guards, do you tend to get in trouble this quickly?

Sally: Well, the guards won't bother you anymore Seviper. I'll make sure for all of them to be informed that you are a special guests and not an intruder,

Seviper: Well I don't tend to get in much trouble and I truly didn't mean to hurt the guards, I couldn't hurt anybody, except Zangoose but that's another story.

Skye: Maybe you need to meet more people here Seviper so the won't be scared of you.

Seviper: I suppose, I already made friends with Amy Rose and the Rabbit family

Skye: Sounds like a good start!

Tails: That's good. Tomorrow maybe I should introduce you to the rest of the FF.

Sally: That would be a good idea, maybe in Uncle Chuck's. What ya think?

Tails: That could do, we can have a good time together.

Skye: Y-you... mean.... m-meet t-them all a-at o-once... t-together... And they a-all e-expecting to m-meet me...

*grabs tail, starts turning paler*

Sally: Okay Seviper, sorry for the inconvenience and have a good night. *turns to Tails and notices Skye* Are you alright? you seem...pale.

Tails: He's somewhat shy and can get nervous at times, but he's okay. *whispers at Skye* If you don't want to you don't need to.