Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

(ooc: I always wondered that myself. Eight years old and can't even pull off flight for a few seconds....)

Nicole: What the two of you are doing. Practice. Maybe a harness to hold his tails apart at the base but *suddenly gives a laugh* might look a little silly.

(Ooc: well that was up to Ian, but I wouldn't have done that)

Tails: A harness? How about a suit like Rotor's, although his back got fixed with the wave for some reason. Whatever Skye wants, maybe he will just need it for a while until his spine and tails get accustomed to the motions.

(ooc: Not being able to fly perfectly is fair enough, but it is taken to extremes. It is hard to believe Tails wouldn't have tried his hardest to help his son.)

Skye: You're wanting me to wear a special suit?

Nicole: I think it's more a learned bad habit than an issue with his spine. But perhaps you should both have a examination to see if there are any differences.

Tails: *turns to Skye* This is up to you, but it's a recommendation. *turns to Nicole* An anatomical examination with x-rays, for comparison? That could help us.

Skye: I'm... n-not sure I w-would suit a suit... Maybe w-we should w-wait until a-after the e-examination.

Nicole: I could arrange for one tomorrow if you wanted?

Tails: Thanks Nicole. We will head home, it's getting late and I'm feeling tire from all this portal traveling.

Nicole: Of course. I'll see you both later. I hope you enjoyed your first day here Skye.

Skye: Yes I did thanks. And it was nice meeting you.

Nicole: *smiles, waves and disappears* *sends a whispered message to Tails* He seems less nervous around me already.

Skye: *lost in thought*

If she makes it into Mobotropolis we'll be taking a pay cut when the UF try to patch up relations with the royals.

Tails: *smiles at Nicole's message* Okay bro, let's head home. *jumps into the bushes, giggling*

Skye: *breaks out of reverie* Huh, wha? Oh, right. *jumps into bushes too* What's so funny bro?

Tails: It's fun when someone else is sneaking with you and going thrust the bushes. *makes his way home* Come, we must be fast *starts running on tiptoes*

Skye: *giggles quietly as well. whispers* I guess it is. *tries running quietly. Trips over* Ow! *Stands up and starts running again*

Tails: Careful .* continues running*

Skye: Sorry *keeps running too*

*they reach the house*

Tails: We're here, I'll go in first to make sure there isn't anything to trip on.

Skye: *whispers* Okay bro. Thanks

Tails: *enters through the window and starts walking towards the light switch, but hits Skye's bed* ow ow ow, my toe.

Skye: *scrambles into room* Bro? Are you alright?

Tails: Yeah, the pain is leaving *turns the lights on* I forgot that there two bed now *starts laughing* Silly me.

Skye: *starts laughing too* Don't worry Tails. I'd have done the same. *sits on bed* Bro there's... something I don't get. Dad tried to teach me to fly before, and I always got it wrong. But with you... it's just a lot easier. I think I can actually do it.

Tails: *lays on his bed* Why's that?

Skye: I... I d-don't know Tails.

Tails: Well I wouldn't know either, since I haven't done those things yet. Well see what we can do tomorrow after the examination. *walks towards the window and closes it*

Skye: Yeah, I suppose your right. Maybe I'm... just more comfortable and relaxed around you.

Tails: Well that is good then. *turns the lights off* Tomorrow is a new adventure. *heads to his bed and lays on it*