Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

Tails: *whispering* Nope, but I'm testing my stealth performance since we sometimes have to sneak in some operations.

Sally: *whispering* I think I know what he's trying to do. Follow me.

*loud enough for Tails and Skye to hear* Nicole, I'll be heading for the castle *winks an eye at Nicole, then starts walking*

Skye: *whispering* Stealth? Never tired stealth really before. Aside from sneaking out.

Nicole: *smiles and winks back* Of course Sally. I'll accompany you.

Tails: *whispering* It's very important too, but Espio is the master at it, but at least we can try. *hears what Sally said* I'm pretty sure they are planning something...

Sally: *whispering* Since we have been training on stealth I'm sure Tails will try to go unnoticed, and I'm going to test him. *starts climbing a tree and makes her way towards Tails and Skye thru the trees, making no sound*

Skye: *whispering* You think so? Why?

Nicole: *smiles as her avatar walks towards the castle, but still watching what is occurring.*

Tails: *whispering* Because the FF have been practicing stealth in the holographic room Nicole built for us to practice. Follow me *starts crawling towards the lake, but following the bushes and trees*

Sally: *in thought* So that's Skye, he looks just like his brother. I'm just going to follow them until they notice me or they give up trying to sneak on me. *follows Tails through the trees*

Skye: *whispers while following Tails* A holographic room? Wow! *thinks, then speaks a little louder* Hey Tails, if I learn to control my colour changing, that would help me be more stealthy, right?

Tails: *whispering* Shh, we don't want to give our position, but as for the color changing, yeah that could help you a lot, you could be as good as Espio. *continues crawling* Maybe they left...

Sally: *in thought* Color changing? Nicole did mentioned Skye had a medical condition, but I didn't expected that. *hears Tails saying she probably left* This could be my change.

Skye: *more quiet again* I doubt I'll ever be that good. I don't think I can go invisible. *ears prick up* I can't hear anyone out there.

Tails: *crawls towards Skye and whispers hard enough for him to hear* You just need to hear harder. Sally has been following us from the trees. *a bit louder* Yup, they probably left.

Sally: *in thought* Looks like I win this round, maybe I should ask them why they are here.

Tails: *normal speaking* So Sally, what ya doing?

Sally: How did...?

Skye: Wha...! *Looks up where Sally's voice came from. Mouth drops open as brain tries to process 'Queen of Mobus' with 'climbing trees'*

Tails: *notices Skye's reaction and stands up* Are you alright Skye?

Sally: *climbs down from the tree*

Skye: *takes hold of a tail and holds it to his chest. Still staring at Sally* F-fine T-tails.

*thinks* Don't call her Queen, don't call her Queen, don't call her Queen...

Seviper: Time to see if I am as stealthy as I was back when I was young

*Seviper sees two guards patrolling and hides*

Seviper: Ah, I ain't that out of style yet

*Sally approaches*

Sally: So you are Skye? Hello, I'm Princess Sally, but you can call me Sally or Sal. *turns to Tails* He looks a lot like you.

Tails: Yeah, he's my brother.

Skye: ...

*Is too shocked and shy to say anything*

Guard 1: I heard there was a weird looking snake in town

Guard 2: Maybe it's a new species

Seviper: Weird is a strong word

*The guards scream*

Seviper: Ah crud

Sally: Is he this shy, Tails?

Tails: Yeah. *gives a soft elbowing to Skye*

Guard 1: Let's get him!

Guard: Right behind you!

Seviper: He he.... *runs *

Skye: Oof. *kneads tail hard* S-sorry. H-hello Q... P... S-S-sally. S-should I-I b-be b-bowing, o-o-or......

Sally: Don't bother, I may be a princess but leave the bowing for my parents. So what are both of you doing in here this late?

Tails: *nervous* I-I..uh...w-we were just...a-are you going to tell our parents?

*Seviper stops*

Guard 1: So, giving up?

Guard 2: Let's bring him in!

*Seviper smiled, which caused the guards to get confused for a minute*

Skye: *looks at Tails amazed to hear him stammering. Looks back at Sally.* Please d-don't tell t-them. We j-just wanted s-somewhere quiet so T-Tails coul h-help teach m-me to fly.

Shadow: Funny. We're doing the freedom fighters' job for them in less than a day.

Tails: Yeah, what he said. Please don't tell them.

Sally: Of course not.