Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

Tails: Hmm, okay. *starts typing on holographic keyboard*

Skye: Be right back big bro! *starts running off. Pauses* Do you want to come or wait Fluffy?

Skye: *offers hand* Okay then, let's go!

Tails: *too himself* What was the passcode, hmm. Right. *types the code* Yes, I'm in. Now let's initialize the coding program of these bands.

Younger Skye: *runs with Fluffy to the quarters* Oh, hello Shadow. Are you alone here?

Younger Skye: Really? I thought the Older me and Dad were here too? *turns* You okay Fluffy?

Younger Skye: T-that was rude of t-them. I c-can try and find them if you w-want.

Younger Fluffy: O-older me is in the chocolate factory and it might have been important...

Younger Skye: A-are you s-sure Shadow?

(ooc: That's and IC and OOC question!)

Yes, I'll be alright here.

(OOC It's fine, I don't really have anything to add at the moment anyway).

Tails: Where are the Exceptions class, *scroll up in the screen* There they are.

----

Miles: Well that will make the job easier, bring the spare one here.

Younger Skye: Okay, if you're sure Shadow. Now I think I left my belt in the study.

-------------

Older Skye: Sure thing Dad. *walks over to safe and opens it.*

Younger Skye: *enters study looking happy* Hi Dad. Hi Me! Have you seen my tool belt? I think I left it in here.

Older Skye: *turns a little surprised* You seem very chipper Skye. I think its on the chair there. You needing it for something?

Younger Skye: Yeah. I'm try to help my brother come up with a way for me to visit him.

Older Skye: *looks utterly confused* Your.... what???

(Ooc: I just loved the way, Skye entered and talked like everything was cool, just to imagine the scene, hehe)

Miles: Hello son.

Younger Skye: *grinning* Having a good chat with me Dad? *picks up tool belt and puts it on. Looks at older self* What's wrong? Don't you remember that Tails and I decided to be brothers to each other?

Older Skye: *stares shocked at younger self* I... don't remember that at all...

Miles: Sometimes memories, come after an events has finishes or when one witnesses the event such as me in the chocolate factory, I just hope Older Skye does get the memory because I'm getting something but it's still too blurry to understand, for now I just remember a holographic screen.

Edited by The Chosen One (Alegatius)

Younger Skye: Oh, okay... So... Tails and I have somehow changed time slightly.

Older Skye: *smiles* It seems that way. But don't worry about it. You go and have fun.

Younger Skye: *grins*