NegaMetallix

Sonic #252 Early Info (POSSIBLY MAJOR SPOILERS)

69 posts in this topic

Heh, yeah. Though if my theory does turn out to be correct (or close enough), then maybe I could 'theorize' Eggman Nega into the comics! (*evil laughter*)

Er, anyway. Back on topic: I just posted the preview pages on Max1996's topic post on this issue (it should be directly under this topic post). Go check it out if you want to get more details on Issue 252 so far. You may even get to see what happens to Ixis Naugus... which may or may not disappoint you.

I saw them earlier today. Plenty of new questions are brought up by those few pages alone!

Man, Once Again all these discussion are making me impatient. It is even worse than During the crossover event.... At this point, They really could bring in Honey. Or worse.... Make Bark Talk.....

I saw them earlier today. Plenty of new questions are brought up by those few pages alone!

And the biggest one is....Wally?

You've read my mind. If there's ever an award for "Most talked about question in Sonic comic history" I think we may have just found our winner...

I'm tempted to lay a bet that this is only really there to act as a WTF Question.

I'm tempted to lay a bet that this is only really there to act as a WTF Question.

I wouldn't bet against it, that's for sure

Second post: I never knew he could look scared. Or how other memories could scare him more than that Tails doll. When he was seeing the others, it seemed more of an annoyance to him than something he was scared of

Edited by Shadow
Keep it to one post at a time.

Heh, yeah. Though if my theory does turn out to be correct (or close enough), then maybe I could 'theorize' Eggman Nega into the comics! (*evil laughter*)

Er, anyway. Back on topic: I just posted the preview pages on Max1996's topic post on this issue (it should be directly under this topic post). Go check it out if you want to get more details on Issue 252 so far. You may even get to see what happens to Ixis Naugus... which may or may not disappoint you.

I told the guys on Bumbleking of your theory and they've all voiced hope at that NOT happening.

I know about NegaMetallix's post about this, but I'm going in more detail here.

1. Only Sonic remembers the world before the #247 Genesis Wave.

2. Team Fighters is in New Mobotropolis, but Amy is nowhere to be seen.

3. As far as Tails Doll goes, we're back where #247 left off.

4. Nicole still has her hand-held form.

5. The second Naugus touches that form, he gets his memories from before the #247 Genesis Wave back.

6. In reaction, he panics and runs away.

No you don't. There is already a thread dedicated to #252 spoilers, so there is no use for creating a thread. If you want to give info, do it in the respentative thread (this one) or send the info to the creator so he can put it in his first post so people can read it.

Anybody noticed that Naugus in his name caption is called just that: "Naugus"? He's always called Ixis Naugus in these. Always. Maybe now Wally is his new name..

Honestly I got lots of question about him: Why is me losing powers intead of mutating? Where is his emerald? Where Geoffrey? Is he still hearing voices? is his arc over? Is he the only one with flashbacks? Whats with that tail?

Here's a crazy theory: not only Sega demanded to make comic more like games, but also to lighten the tone to match games. Thats why Naugus story is ended in funny manner and why he's got a funny name. Also all story arcs in SU will be comical like the current pirate one.

I've been looking at other Sonic comic forums and I'm surprised to see how cynical some people are being about the whole subtle reboot idea. Because if I remember reading correctly once, people were hoping for big changes after the first Genesis Wave, so you could say those people are now getting their wish.

I've been looking at other Sonic comic forums and I'm surprised to see how cynical some people are being about the whole subtle reboot idea. Because if I remember reading correctly once, people were hoping for big changes after the first Genesis Wave, so you could say those people are now getting their wish.

Really? Well, I guess some people are never satisfied.

Really? Well, I guess some people are never satisfied.

That's the thing with a lot of Sonic fans. You can never seem to satisfy them enough.

Hmm... come to think of it, I think I have a theory on what might happen in 'Countdown To Chaos'. (I'll put it in spoiler tags incase you don't wanna read it.)

You know the solicitation for Issue 255 that was recently revealed? Remember the part that suggested that Eggman might be the only one who can save the world? Well, what if his plan is to use the Genesis Wave one last time (perhaps he gets a Chaos Emerald from G.U.N.) to fix the world, restoring the old timeline without changing the characters' new appearences? ...Actually, that's very unlikely, but every other theory I had is way too confusing for even myself to understand.

Also, now that I've seen the complete preview courtesy of Bumbleking's forums, I'm definately... intrigued by the 'current' events. (Oh, and Colours DS is now canon.)

Actually, see the first comment on TSSZ's "Inside the Pages" for this issue.

And "Wally" was an insult from NICOLE.

Actually, see the first comment on TSSZ's "Inside the Pages" for this issue.

And "Wally" was an insult from NICOLE.

I thought it was just an English insult we use, not American. :huh:

I told the guys on Bumbleking of your theory and they've all voiced hope at that NOT happening.

Eh, I've seen the responses. I'm not expecting that to happen 'cause it was just a theory. But everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

Yeah, those people must be happy. I personally still think it's too early to completely judge the comic post-crossover, but they clearly have other thoughts.

As for the whole 'Wally' thing... who knows? (Though I'm gonna be really upset if his running away was the end of the Naugus arc.)

As for the whole 'Wally' thing... who knows? (Though I'm gonna be really upset if his running away was the end of the Naugus arc.)

I seriously doubt that. Naugus has an act for returning. Sometimes when we don't expect it

Yeah Naugus is a creepy wizard thirsty for power he'll be back.

I like to point out, that Naugus is losing powers. They have to continue his sooner or later. For now lets quote words of wisdom from Blue Blur himself. "Monster- now. Crazy fleeing wizard - later."

OK as it look for me the sonic comic is starting to get real confusing sonic is tell us what happen before the crossover and when they get back sonic is in new mobtropoils instead of the arctic or death egg to rescue sally from eggman, Nicole calling naugus wally which I think she might of got from the crossover with dr.wily, and tails say they where there to save king max and saying they had not see silver since they rescue the wisp which I guess sonic colors for the ds is canon now but still I as confuse as sonic now I hoping eggman use another genesis wave plan because as I see it I going to be lost even through I caught up to speed while reading world collide in sonic the hedgehog, sonic universe, and megaman :huh: . And sonic universe is no better because I want to know how Amy and cream got sent to blaze world along with bean and bark :wacko: as I see it the only comic I understand at this point is the megaman comic because there going where it ended before the crossover with megaman and the robot masters where fighting break man...hmm... made be it had something to do with the fact Archie is doing an adaption from super adventure rockman. <_< So this is the short way of putting it WTF is going on around here. :blink:

If you guys look on Sonic Stadium or Bumbleking, you'll find out all of the issue 252 spoilers, but I'll give you a quick way of explaining. [MAJOR SPOILERS) When Naugus runs off, that's all we see of him in the issue (though I don't think his story ends there). King Max returns with a new redesign. Tails remembers the crossover and the events before it. Sonic defeats the Tails Doll (bet you didn't see that one coming did ya?) and Sally is revealed to be in the Death Egg in her redesigned form. Oh and the city isn't made of Nanites anymore, but I am certain Countdown to Chaos may change some things back to normal.

I read part of that on Sonic Wikia. Defeating Tails doll was because they "disabled and destroyed its power gem core." What I find strange is that they then kick it over the horizon. Why?

Max ? Wasn't he bedridden ? Oh well. And what about Elias ? I miss that smug bastard.

Max ? Wasn't he bedridden ? Oh well. And what about Elias ? I miss that smug bastard.

Probably because that when 252 was written it was when the Penders suit was still taking place. However, if they ever continue the King Naugus arc, then Elias might be featured again.