Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

I just finished watching Digimon Adventure... I cried so much! The show is still amazing after 15-years and total feeltrip for anyone who's been watching it when they were little ;_____; I just can't.. I have really empty feeling now even though I know they'll continue the series. I needed napkins for the ending episode. It's still awesome and good series despite some of the childish parts of course there are those too but it's just too amazing.. excuse me I'm going to cry some more now.

I liked the transformer movies but Michael Bay's other movie TMNT...No.

Oh yes.. That movie.... *sighs* 

I liked the transformer movies but Michael Bay's other movie TMNT...No.

It wasn't that bad compare to ninja turtles 3 and many other movies this was a fairly decent one.

Well it was different from the usual TMNT... But it was rather well made.. Though I can't get used to their looks.

I'm apparently not a true American... because I have never once enjoyed a Michael Bay movie. I think they're all kinda crap to be honest, even the transformers films.

I liked the first Transformers movie. O_O ... I'm ashamed now.

Seviper no like TMNT MOVIE! *Goes crazy*

Edited by Seviper

Sorry for the double post but this has really been confusing me.. I mean.. Does anyone else ever get the feeling when watching anime that some songs in the episodes sound familiar as if they have heard them before somewhere but have no idea when or where? Or am I the only one with this thought? It's seriously starting to bother me.. This has happened a few times already and I know I've heard them before even before I even started watching anime so.. yeah.. odd. (and I don't mean that the opening or ending songs sound familiar but just some random song that the characters play at some point of the anime.

Sorry for the double post but this has really been confusing me.. I mean.. Does anyone else ever get the feeling when watching anime that some songs in the episodes sound familiar as if they have heard them before somewhere but have no idea when or where? Or am I the only one with this thought? It's seriously starting to bother me.. This has happened a few times already and I know I've heard them before even before I even started watching anime so.. yeah.. odd. (and I don't mean that the opening or ending songs sound familiar but just some random song that the characters play at some point of the anime.

A lot of times they will be remixes or instrumentals similar to the opening or ending songs. Also if you are on youtube a lot... you might have heard them in other people's videos or something.

But I know for sure I haven't. That's the problem. Also these songs weren't mixed with the openings or endings they were completely different. That's why it's weird.

I know that one too but it's sort of like that but not..

I need help for a programming assignment—I have to implement this Python code into a little-man-computer unit using 10 iterations.

def mystery(n)

a, b = 0, 1

while a < n

print (a)

a, b = b, a + b

mystery(10)

I know how the code works, but I need assistance figuring out how to implement it into the LMC. Here is what I'm guessing the first four LMC terms are:

INPUT

STORE IN A

INPUT

STORE IN B

Anybody wanna help? I have to do it by tomorrow.

Can't help ya with that...it's not really one of my strong points.

Can't help ya with that...it's not really one of my strong points.

Do you know anyone who can? I need help ASAP!

Most of the people I know are a little...um..dumb.

What a great team we make! \(^o^)/

post-1466-0-57714800-1432777087_thumb.jp

Edited by Shulk

Oh god xD the most addictive game EVER! Connect the dots! Seriously. I've been playing this game for too long! It's controlling me!!

No one has posted here for a while so... What has everyone been doing nowadays? 

Eh been just fine took a part in rp... you? Also.. I swear the shadows are following me...