Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

It's going to be continuity to Adventure... Not the second season.. So probably no Veemon.

Nuuuuuuuu! wait-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524

Well they better make it good. Like....putting NMON in it as the main digimon. serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 NMON!

Nmon?... And well it tells the story of the original cast... Taichi is 17-years old student in it.. It looks great and Hikari is all grown up too ;______; my childhood heroes!

Re-Watch Second season Digimon Adventure 02. Because Digimon Tri continues The Original Adventure only from what I've seen. But that's A-OKAY! Since they didn't change the opening Butter-Fly. x3 The nostalgia is real.. And if I hear Brave Heart in it too... o_o man I'm going to faint or cry... Too much awesomeness to handle!!!

It's part of my childhood.. I watched it everyday.. All three seasons they showed here... (Adventure/Adventure 02 and Tamers) Though I still can't remember like half of the episodes.. but yeah.. I loved the show apparently I still do.. and it's just awesome and full of great moments and feelings... ;_____; 

Heh. Me too kinda...but it was all mixed dammit. I mean one episode was from The original one then it jumped to a random 02 one then to a tamer one......TV wasn't so good back then....isn't good now either.

Wow o_o at least here they showed all of the seasons episodes.. BUT Adventure 02 was half in Finnish dub half in Japanese and Finnish subs... =-= what were they thinking..

Nothing good I can tell ya!

Edited by Seviper

I know right?? O_O what was the deal with that?!

Digimon was a major part of my childhood too.

It was one of the shows that came on during the week when I was a kid. I had the old fashion TV with an antenna.

Digimon Adventure was one of the first shows I used to adore along with Dragonball Z and Shinzo/Mushrambo.

Every week for we was DBZ,Digimon Adventures,Pokemon,Animaniacs,and Batman.

I spent most of my time on Video Games though. I had PS1 and a PC. I remember playing Neighbors from Hell... There was also this CD I had bought which was supposed to have more than 100 games XD One of them was Mario so I always played it... however then when I was randomly checking the games I came across this certain blue brat. Mario totally was kicked out. And If your wondering how the hell mario and Sonic are on PS1 then it must have been emulated. XD

Edited by NMS

My best friend was a HUGE digimon fan so we always got the latest digivices. We would level up and train our new digimon and then FIGHT!

I always watched Digimon and I'm still a huge fan of the series although what's different now is that they don't sell the same Digimon soda anymore.. guess it wasn't great success.. I always bought it although I didn't really like soda back then.. (what a fool I was!!)

Oh look it is Eliza!

Our Bringer Of CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

Well of course the "I'm here (but for just one post)" girl is here. >.>

*hugs tackles Shinomi* OMG I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

YES! YES ITS MEEEE! ~u~

and more like eater. hehe

@NMS, PROVED YA WRONG! HA! HAHA!

*hugs back* x3 Missed you too!!!