The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"So... a cheese-nut cake?" Berry offered.

-------------------

"Kaylie-nei? Is that you?" Max asked

"Who else? Scumabag..." Kayl answered.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"If you... if you worked together maybe you could come up with a solution quicker. I mean, your great with the normal science. But Skye deals with the weird science," said Melody.

-------------

"That's be lovely, thanks," replied Ziona. "So what is the place your from like?"

"Perhaps you're right. But I wouldn't classify my science as normal. I did build a Zone Breaching Platform, a teleporter and a fireshield."

Melody tried to smile. "Yeah, I guess. But it still is somewhat... practical!"

(ooc: Compared to what We deal with on a daily basis........ it's pretty normal, and even useful.)

"Enough love scene people." Said Glen."We have to move quick, especially since we are going to have a bunch of angry guards on us in a few."

Melody nodded, still upset at Hope's cold tone.

"I think he's just finished his meal now," she said, looking along the table.

Melody followed meekly behind Hope.

"Oh, Hi Hope," said Skye looking up. "Are you..." his words trailed off when he saw the anger on Hope's face and the tears on Melody's.

"I was right. You two did have a falling out," he said.

"We have a problem. My teleporter has given us a mental link and now we can read each others thoughts. I don't know how and we were planning to keep it secret except from Shadow, but unfortunately circumstances have changed," she said quietky so no one but Skye heard.

Tikal finally finished her cake. it was a long and hard battle, that she somehow won.

"Its beautiful! There are not big houses like this everywhere- the fresh scent of lilies everywhere. Everything is lovely...- just the people..."

-----------

"LOVE?" Said Kayl running with Glen while clutching Max, "I am by no ways attracted to this idiot."

Skye blinked several times...

"Come again? Uh, right. What do you mean by circumstances? And should we maybe discuss this on the move?" whispered back Skye. He glanced at Tikal. "Hey, well done at managing! I was sure you wouldn't. Er, I've, uh, gotta talk to Melody and Hope about some stuff. You, uh, don't mind do you?"

---------------

"The people? Not so nice?" asked Ziona as she began eating her cheesecake.

"Hmmm... almost." Berry ate some too, "huh... they're coming."

"They're coming?" asked Ziona. "You mean you can sense them coming back? That's beyond telepathy there."

"Melody told Locke. I just hope he doesn't share it with anyone else. But as the cat is out of the bag it was suggested perhaps you could help."

"Yes... yes, they are, they might not land here, though. Is it? I have been having these weird feelings since start."

"Yeah, thank you." Said Tikal." Sure, I don't mind." She answered.

------------------------

"Let's just go home. I'm tired, and hungry." said glen.

"As if I am not." Kayl muttered.

"Who is he?" Max asked pointing at Glen

"Thank's angel," Skye replied to Tikal, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead as he stood up.

"You told Dad?" Skye asked Melody a bit surprised. She nodded her head while looking downwards. "Ok, where do you want to talk about this? A small quiet table here? The hotel? Back at Haven? Heck, Shadow could take us to GUN as he knows," whispered Skye to both of them.

---------------

"If you can sense people in different Zones or times, that is way beyond the limits of normal telepathy," replied Ziona.

Following behind Glen and Kayl, Rancor simply shakes his head. "This is getting more and more hectic by the minute."

---------------------------------

As the area around them begins to freeze up, the group starts to put on some coats as well.

"Hey Chaos, how are you doing?" Knuckels asks, turning around to see the mutant chao standing still with his legs frozen to the ground. Knuckles quickly breaks them lose and the two catch up with everyone.

"This is definitely going to be the worst of all the journals." Kali says shivering.

"Indeed. So please big girl , can you open us a portal,pretty please ?" Asked Glen.

-------------------

Tikal watched as Skye left.