The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"So am I, but I'm not sure about everyone else."

-----------------

"There is someone I need to recover, but she is protected by a group, including those ultimate lifeforms. However, they enjoy playing domestic together. I'm sure you can concoct something that could put even Shadow to sleep if dropped into their meals. And once recovered, I need all her memories from yesterday removed. She's had some strange personality transplant that needs to be undone. And, in order to ensure some future mistakes won't be made, I need a way to ensure that she'll love me."

"Let's give them a minute then."

---

Hope inwardly laughed. This boy was even more pathetic than he looked. Though he would prove useful.

"Personality transplant? That's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. Conditioning or perhaps an honest change of personality are far more likely. But no matter, I can wipe her memory. Getting her to 'love' you? Laughable, but easy enough with some mental conditioning. As for putting the ultimate lifeforms to sleep, that requires specific doses. Not too much, not too little."

"But you know what would be worse ?" Said Glen."It would be that he meets someone in here."

----------------------------------------

Tikal , who wasn't too far away, got closer and took Skye in her arms."Skye, I'm here now."

------------------------------------------

"I don't think it'll get better Anna, I really don't think... But I do hope..."

--------------------------------------------

Lara-lee sighed, and decided to find a solution herself.

At this point, Skye broke down crying.

--------------

"Its gotta get better Mom," replied Anna. "We've gotta make it better."

-------------

"I think most people bought the 'actors' story. Is everyone ready to go?" asked Melody.

------------

"If the wardens are doing their job properly, that shouldn't happen."

------------

Miles bristled slightly at the words 'ludicrous' and 'laughable'. But then, she didn't deal with magic, which explained her views on the former. He just ignored the latter.

"Does that simply mean a more careful method of administration, or do you need to know their biology before hand, or both?"

(ooc: And the hypocritical thing, if someone else was doing what Miles was doing, he'd also call them 'pathetic'!)

Glen looked at Zionna."I know some of them might try... but the others... I'm not so sure."

-----------------------------------

Locke Let tikal take Skye, and moved toward Melody."I think we really should leave now."

---------------------------------

"Now crowley hates me... I don't think I'll be able to handle it." Said Red.

"It doesn't look like some are still"

Shadow waited for everyone, anxious to leave.

---

"Knowing their biology would help, but is not possible without capturing them. It's like capturing anything else, things like weight need to be known beforehand. Not an easy task by any means."

Locke moved toward Shadow."Hey, shadow, you can go if you want to. Just take some of the children with you... along with Red. I don't think she'll be able to walk ."

Shadow nodded and chaos controlled back to the hotel, bringing the children, Hope and Red with him. He immediately went to his room and put Rouge on the bed, then opened the wardrobe and began to pack her clothes into her suitcase.

"Well. That's sorted now" Dylan teleported back to the hotel

"I failed. I need your help," Skye whispered to Tikal.

-----------------

"I'm sure Crowley doesn't hate you Mom," said Anna. "I think he was just shocked by what you said."

"We all were," said Melody, as she joined the other two. Anna looked at Melody, then glanced at the room to Shadow's door with a guilty look on her face.

----------------

"It's done now," sighed Ziona.

---------------

"I sounds like acquiring a copy their personnel files from GUN needs to be in order. Or we set up a physical test for them with them realising."

"Sneaking into a military base is far too risky. Preferably I'll just lure them to a location and keep them there somehow. Physical tests, as the name implies, requires someone to physically be there. Not something that can be done stealthily. And this way their magnificence won't be marred by foreign chemicals in their systrms."

"I've captured Shadow once before. It should be possible to do so again."

Miles smirked.

"I overheard the guards mention that the warden has his own Zone transport in his officer. From there, I can also wipe out the computer records to help cover our escape, and cause whatever other trouble we need as a distraction. What we need, is some method of getting the warden out of the way. With my abilities dampened I can't move against him directly, but I should be able to procure a few items that you could find useful for that task."

"I see. I'll need some syringes and these chemicals." Hope then told them to Miles. "And I'll need some magnesium and something to light it with."

"Yes, Yes it is ." Said Glen sadly ."Or maybe it's not, And the action of today might just worsen things up ." He started to move."Let's go . There is nothing here for us...."

-------

Locke looked around . Lara-Lee was at her side . Both looked very tired ."Come on, we better leave."Said Locke.Lara simply nodded.

------

"I'm here Skye."Said Tikal."You proved yourself , that you are not like him," She held Skye in her arms , hoping to ease his pain."None of this was your fault. None of this."

"I didn't prove myself. I failed. I didn't stop myself. I couldn't..." Skye said through his tears.

------------

Melody stayed next to Red. Anna got up, walked over to Shadow's door, and knocked.

-----------

Ziona stood for a moment regarding the area sadly, then followed Glen.

----------

Miles nodded. "I'll get on it." He stood up and left, leaving his completely untouched food behind.

Shadow looked up to the door then continued his packing.

"Who is it?"

---

Hope leaned back in her chair as Miles set off, a smile on her face. Once this fox had fulfilled his end of the deal, she would dispose of him promptly, and she had the perfect way of doing it already in mind.

"You still stopped yourself Skye , You still stopped yourself ..." Said Tikal , Holding him as tighly as she could .

-----------

Eventually , Glen and Zionna got out of the of the funfair."It was supposed to be a good day for you. So you could have some rest after everything that happenned yesterday ... sorry about that." Said Glen .

------------

Locke and Lara-lee teleported back to the hotel . Unfortunaly, the ambiance wasn't as festive as it was sooner that day . Glendo was about to say something , but he stopped himself . The mood was way too down , and they needed each other today .

"I didn't Tikal. Dad stopped me. If he hadn't been there..." Skye was shaking.

------------

Melody started looking for Crowley. Not seeing him in the main room, she entered his bedroom.

-----------

"It's... It's Anna," she said, in a quiet voice that was almost inaudible on the other side of the door. "Can I... Can I come in?"

-----------

"Not your fault," said Ziona.

-----------

Miles knew he was taking the biggest risk he'd ever made here. But if it worked, if he and Mina were happy together again, it would be worth it. He'd just needed to plan a way to deal with Hope once they were done.

Shadow put down the clothes and opened the door. "Sure thing Anna."

---

Crowley looked up from his drink. "Hello Melody."

"That's the thing Skye. We were there for you."Said Tikal."That's the difference between you and him : you got us."

----------

Red went out to the balcony , alone . she needed to think. To think about everything that happened today , everything that was said and done. Locke wanted to follow her , but he felt that she needed time alone. That she actually needed someone else at the moment...

----------/

"I know, I know." Said Glen."But I couldn't shake off that feeling that we were just witness in the whole story."

Eventually , Spectre took all the group away near their destination."Here we are knuckles . just a bit more walk , and we'll be there "