The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Miles crashed to the ground as Dylan grabbed his tails, but whipped it around at full speed to free himself, only to be pined by Red.

"Let me go. I'm trying to save Mina," he shouted, squirming to get free and lashing out with his tails.

Sensing Miles had left the fog, Skye stopped the freezing spell, casing the ice that had frozen to drop and shatter on the ground, clearing the fog a well. Skye picked up one of the larger fragments of ice, and using what was left of his magic reformed it into a blade as he forced himself despite his exhaustion over to were Miles lay.

"Let me kill him," Skye hissed, he's eyes still partially black.

------------

Melody looked between Lara-lee and Hope, completely unsure what to do.

------------

"You really have a thing about being more furry don't you," commented Ziona dryly as the reached the fog. Ziona jumped back as the ice collapsed. "That wasn't normal."

Shadow breathed a sigh of relief as the ice shattered. He spotted Red and Dylan pinning Miles and swiftly made his way over.

"Well done. Now knock him out and I can deport him back to Moebius. Though if you want to rough him up first, I saw nothing." He then walked over to Anna.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

----

Hope gave her most reassuring smile to Melody.

"I'm with you whatever you choose."

"No skye. No killing." Said Red."And no roughing Either. Shadow." She looked at Miles, a slighy disapointed look on her face."I know you Miles, And I'm wary of your tricks. So , when I saw this little kid suddenly appearing along Mina and the other children, I didn't had to think twice. But I let you be. Mina chosed to stay of her own accord, because she was affraid Miles.Affraid of finishing the same way of her mother: Hurting everyone around she held dearly. And that included you."She Sighed."I though, that at least this time, you could have been able to understand that, and let her go."

-----------------------------

Lara tried to reassure Melody."So far, Locke hasn't failed you yet. Why worrying now?"

----------------------------

Locke put his hand on skye's Shoulder."Let it go Skye. Please."

--------------------------------

"If it's not in the report, it didn't happen, alright ?" Said Glen

Dylan looked up at Red.

"No ruffening up? Have you forgotten what happened before? All that happened and you want to let it go? I will not let what happened go without something being given back in return. My humiliation must not go unpunished. And think of all that Skye must've gone through before that too. Can we at least break his arms before he is sent back?"

"Mina? Afraid? That's not her. That'll never be her," retorted Miles. "I don't know what you've done to her mind, but I'll fix it. I'll break whatever programming or false memories you implanted in her. And I don't know what your friend is babbling about. This is the first time I've seen any of you. Except for Mina and Shadow."

"I can't let it go," hissed Skye with a strong amount of venom in his voice. "Not after everything he did to me." Though, Skye made no attempt to move closer.

------------

"I'm... not used to just sitting back... I'm used to taking action," said Melody.

-----------

Anna didn't seem to wake when Shadow reached her, but he could just make out her trying to repeat the word 'help'.

------------

"Depends on which report you're talking about Glen," said Ziona.

"How about I break yours?" Said Red."Poor kid. you are so used to evil that you see it everywhere."She sighed."I'm from moebius too you bloody idiot. It's me, Red.We all know how much of a hellhole this place can be. Didn't it occured to you that people essentially learned to hide their own fear and problem deep inside them?She came back here, asking for answers. What she got was awful enough as it is. Please, if you love her, don't send her back there."

--------------------------

"Skye, don't do this. let go of this weapon. Don't sink on his level. please." Said Locke.

----------------------------

"I don't any report to write anymore. So I take it's yours." Said Glen.

---------------------------

"I dont know what to say...." Said Lara."But sometimes it"s better to sit some fight out."

The group approaches the edge of the island and looks off. "We're not going to jump, are we?" Astraea asks.

"What are you afraid of heights?" Kali asks laughing. Astraea punches a hole in his arm as it heals back.

"Not all of us have regenerative powers like you dummy!" she complains. Knuckles looks to Spectre. "I'll carry her, can you get Chaos?" he says looking over to the chao that was staring off the cliff.

"You're Red?" exclaimed Miles in a disbelieving tone. This bat was far too old to be Mina's friend. Then his brain began putting the pieces together. The things Mina and Skye had said. The implications that Shadow and Dylan had more encounters with him that he could remember. The age of Red on front of him. Which would mean... It couldn't be...

His eyes went wide as he realised what it all meant.

"No way..."

-------------

Skye began shaking slightly. He took a step back and lowered the blade, but didn't drop it.

-------------

Melody shook her head. "I don't want to fight. But I can't stay here not know what is going on. I have to go."

------------

"It depends what's happening what goes in the report. After all, some details the Zone cops already know."

Spectre Looks at knuckles ."Why falling when we have other ways ?" He said . "Please people , Hang on tight, I'll chaos control us down below."

--------

"Yes way."Said Red."This is exactly what you think it is . I"m from your future Miles. I have seen what would happen . And it's bad." She kept on."Do you understand now ?"

--------

Locke took Skye's hand ."Don't do it . I'm begging you," Said Locke.

--------

"Then why even repeting ?" Said Glen."If they already know that is."

--------

"I understand."Said Lara lee."But Locke trusted me with your guard , so I cannot do that."

Shadow saw Anna was still unconscious so turned towards Red.

"So you're gonna let the runt get away with everything he's done here?" he asked, enraged.

---

Crowley approached Hope and Melody.

"Then it's settled. Though let's not rip the fabric of the universe for today," he said, teleporting them to the fairground. Hope was disappointed she didn't get to use her latest invention, but quickly forgot about it as she rushed over to Shadow, who was still carrying the injured Rouge.

"Is she OK?" she asked.

"I don't know. She's still breathing at the least. For his sake she better be OK."

"You shouldn't talk ." Said Red."After all, it's your fault if the whole situation even happened ." She looked at shadow angrily."So If you really wants to help, get Mina to safety !"

"Who's side are you actually on here, Red?!"

"Excuse me , who is being pinned down right now ?" Said Red."Just because i'm holding someone guilty doesn't mean i'm forgetting the others Dylan.Shadow put the life of not only The children in danger, but crowley as well! I'm not as important as these three ."

"I'm not going anywhere: I have directives dealing with this situation, and I fully intend on following them," replied Shadow.

"Okay, so what do you plan on doing with Miles. Let him go so he can come back and put us in this situation AGAIN?"

(ooc: Well, this wil take a while at the rate its going. Skye, I think your the only one who can sort this out)

"He is not going anywhere for now."Said Red."But I think it's time we discussed of the whole ordeal ."

"You don't get it do you ? I'm mad at BOTH OF THEM." Said Red.

"What is there to discuss Red? He can't be allowed to freely roam this world after what he's just done. So the only options are to either imprison him here, or send him bsck to Moebius and ensure he never returns."

"Preferably with something to remind him why he shouldn't ever come back"

"I know full well my options . But in that case, you should be imprisonned as well. He is kid , a kid in love. And love make people do stupid things.Tell me about all the things you were going to do and did in the name of Maria ?." Said Red.

(Ooc: Skye better be here later on, or else I'll do something drastic to move the story)

(OOC He'll be here in the evening most likely).

"Don't you DARE trivialise this. 'Love makes people do stupid things'? He just nearly killed Rouge. That's a hell of a lot worse than a 'stupid thing'."

(Ooc: As he wish.)

"I'm not trivialising anything !" Said Red ."So calm down . Don't you think I care ? I have seen almost all my friends dying once. And you might make it happen again."

"Your telling him to calm down when your the one saying that he should get locked up too? And implying that Miles should be let off free? I think your the one who needs to look at things from other people's perspectives. Shadow may have made that mistake and he gets to see that everyday. That was one mistake. Miles is not staying around here, so do you think letting him off without punishment is fair on anyone?"

(ooc: I don't think it would be fair if we moved on with the story without Skye, so don't do anything drastic yet)