The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Mhm seems like I'll have to adjust my Cheer Bubbles. Most of them were focussed on strong powerhouses, but I didn't have any interest in people who could teleport back then. Well, I can understand the temper, it happens to me sometimes too... So I'll wish you good luck with your fight against Shadow. He's a tough cookie, but you'll sure be able to beat him.

I'd prefer if you didn't. That unicycle seat was very uncomfortable. *lies down* Do whatever you want at this point it can't get much worse, I'm too tired to fight. I'm just gonna sleep here til morning. We can battle it out then. In the meantime do what you will.

We might call it a truce for the night, I need some time for myself too.

Well if everyone is going to sleep I'll secure my victory then.

*scarred for life from Shadows performance* I don't even know what to say.....

*Teleports Shadow into a windowless room in Sol Zone, sends Marine in with a mega phone and orders to tell him about her adventures when he wakes up* This'll teach him not to toy with me!

1 person likes this

So I go to sleep for the night, and I miss the most impressive feat will ever put out of a marine threat. I shouuld have stayed awake yesterday..... DYLAN ! I HOPE YOU GOT SOME SPARE OF THAT TAPE! it will be wonderful at christmas when he will be to drunk to do anything.

I'll make some copies in my zone. My satellite may have taped it too, meaning that I'll have two different angles. I'll make the copies and bring them back. I'll make a copy of the cheerleading contest as well, just in case. Everyone else, sleep well.

*chaos controls out of room during nightmare*Cannibalistic mole mutants! Get back! *lands on ground with a thud, waking up. Looks around* I guess I lost em for now. Just where the hell am I now?

Anyway, I'll go make the copies now.

*Teleports to own zone and has a laughing fit*

Yes, you should send me the Cheerleading contest, so I can see how I beaten another rival.

you call this a contest, I call this a moment of fun... beside, knuckles is the one who happen to be ashamed of this.

*Recovering from laughing fit*

Okay, now to make the copies.

*Goes to a screen*

Great. The recording of Marine has broken my satellite. Now I need to fix it and I don't have the time for it.

Need some help Dylan?

I'm actually a very nice person.

(ooc: I'm in another zone, you don't which one.

A nice person who blows up zones when he is bored.)

I take that as a compliment. And I'll just keep blowing up dimensions until I found the correct one, is that okay?

*Appears*

You want to blow up zones in order to find me? Be my guest, I would rather you didn't find me though. My zone gives me a chance to have some peace.

*Teleports back to own zone*

I just wanted to help you :c

You make me really sad.

*Appears*

I'm not trying to make you sad, and I appreciate you offering help, but there is no need for it. I'll make the copies of everything, then I'll come back. The satellite can wait.

*Teleports back to own zone*

you don't have to cry cheerleader, at least I'm here :)

*Appears*

Okay, I've made copies. Who wants what? There's a choice between the cheerleading contest and Shadow's embarrassing moment. Just tell me which ones you want and I'll go grab a copy from my zone.

I'm not crying when I'm sad, I'm getting pumped up when I'm sad resulting into insanity.

Well we don't want that, anyone got any chocolate to calm cheerleader down? By the way cheerleader, I assume you want the cheerleading contest, do you want Shadow as well?

Sure, give me both and I'm happy again for a while