The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

You're the only echidna I know who hasn't gone against me so far. First it was the DEL from my zone, then it was Knuckles throwing Chaos spears at some explosives and then chaos controlling away just after I had teleported him away from danger.

what can I say? I'm a guardian, it's my job to protect people ; from the floating island that is. But when something outside of the island is more threatening, I still do my part.

and I love winning.

Great. I love winning too. As long as my shield stays up for the moment, I'm safe to take the win.

Chaos siphon? Keep that overglorified hosepipe away from me. Dylan, can your shield withstand an airstrike? I point this laser at you and GUN drop a large bomb on top of you. As the smoke clears, I'll have won.

This shield was designed to prevent attacks from hyper cheerleader. I'm certain it could stop your puny bombs. By the way, if your the ultimate lifeform, how come your getting GUN involved? I'm sure you could do it by yourself.

since you are basically running on chaos energy shadow, what would happen if I used said horsepipe on you? yup, massive damage. also, what the use of an airstrike, if can't even aim?

(Laser guided air strikes are incredibly accurate. It's actually quite scary how accurate they are) Well I figured the explosion might weaken his shield. But it seems we have a stalemate thanks to our respective uses of chaos energy.

airstike are indeed precise, but it's still laser guided , so, if you can't aim the laser , you'll likely hit something else. something else that would not be amused.

so that mostly mean that at a time or another, you'll go up close and personal.

A shield preventing you from Cheer Strikes? Well, this could actually turn interesting. In my Hyper form, a single cheer blast could destroy continents. But I'm not going hyper yet, I'd like to enjoy this fight as long as possible.

cheer overload? interesting. let us see where it will lead, afteer all, cheers comes from chaos. which mean that it can be be chaos syphonned!!!! henceforth, i can defeat you!

As I said earlier, the shield was specifically made to prevent your attacks, even in hyper form. It is also powered by a chaos emerald in my zone. This makes it an almost impenetrable shield to attacks.

pretty impressive work i say. you made it yourself, or did you had some help?

I "borrowed" some plans from a "missing" person's house in my zone. Then I made some modifications to stop attacks from the cheerleader. His attacks are powerful, but there was one thing which I needed to do to the shield to stop most of his attacks.

Lucky for me Chocolate isn't the only thing that gives me power. Yes, it is the best and most powerful source I got. But I got more lesser known sources.

I was sure you did. I'd like to see them.

Nah, I'm staying in Normal form for a while. It's way more enjoyable, otherwise you guys would have zero chance to beat me.

Like we had zero chance of beating you when you went hyper with chocolate. That's good. Now I have a chance to rest.

Hold on, you must not forget that if I get bored, I become Hyper once more.

I didn't forget. I just need to rest and come up with a strategy. Hold on a second.

*Turns off shield and disappears only to reappear a second later with some chocolate.*

Here you go

*Passes chocolate to cheerleader then turns shield on again*

Something to keep you from being bored for a short time. Hopefully it will get interesting later on.

i don't think you remember, but the "feeding the crocodile" doesn't work....

Vector's not here, that's a cheerleader. And it is better than taking it away. I would rather the cheerleader had chocolate than powering up. You weren't there when he went hyper the first time.

I was, don't you remember? i'm just saying it would be a better idea to restrain him, or much better, defeat him on his own ground.

No Locke, you weren't there.

(Before the Genesis Wave, I almost blew up the entire universe but your son sacrificed himself)