The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Never talked about alcohol..."

-----------------------------------

"No, and If you try to move them, Locke will cry over the destruction of such a fine floor."

---------------------------------------

"Don't worry Skye, Don't worry.... They are still here.They are just fine. And if they aren't ...they'll be soon enough."

"It doesn't matter, we have business to take care of," replied Zamy as she hoisted the unconscious Miles over her shoulder. "Cells are that way on this floor like you said. I've got no idea how we're gonna move Robotnik, so watch her until I get back," she continued as she started walking.

"Promise?" asked Skye

-----------

"There goes plan B," said Melody, trying to joke.

------------

"Well I'm not thirsty right now. Actually I feel kinda sick," Ziona replied, leaning against the wall and watching Hope.

"Maybe we should roll her around, like an actual ball?" suggested glen. "you sure you are Alright Zionna. I don't want you to fall sick on me so soon."

---------------------------------

"It's a promise ..."said Locke.

"Thanks Dad," replied Skye, gripping tighter. "Can we go to my room now?"

-------

"Only if you've got a non conductive stick to poke her with," said Ziona. "And I'm fine. Just a little dizzy after that light show."

Zamy tossed Miles into a cell and shut the door before reaching for her radio. "OK Ziona that's one down. I guess you could teleport her into a cell. She doesn't seem to be in the condition to run away," she suggested.

"Sure thing," said Ziona as she activated the teleporter. "Do you want to start the interrogation now?"

'If you are still dizzy by now, then I think there is an actuall problem. Wanna Lie down once everything is done ?"

-------------------------------------------------

"Yes, if you want." answered Locke, as he made his wayto Skye's room.

------------------------------------------------------

"So far so good."Said Sabre."You'll both survive and be able to live a normal life in a few days."

Skye nodded. He still hadn't opened his eyes.

----------

"Are... are you sure?" asked Melody

(ooc: I was planning to have Melody injuries be a bit more substantial than that. Something more like weeks, and needing to relearn to walk/run.)

--------

"That probably wouldn't be a bad idea," said Ziona.

"I doubt we'll get much out of her, and we have the evidence we need," said Zamy.

"I guess so. I'd just like to know what exactly she injected herself with," said Ziona.

"Actually I think you got it wrong. it will take a matter of days to heal, but we got the reeducation , along with the fact that your legs will still be quite fragile for a long while...."

-----------------------

"She toook a bit of shadow's blood... No need to search longer..." said Glen."Now, go take some rest if you are done, You really aren't looking good."

---------------------------

"are we are skye. Do you want me to put you on your bed?"

Hope R smirked at Glen's naivety.

"It wasn't just that Glen, she'd been adding things to it," said Zamy.

Skye shook his head. "I just want to be alone now."

----------

"W-w-what did you say?" exclaimed Melody, trying to sit bolt upright but not quite managing.

---------

"I'm not resting till those two are dealt with. And Zamy's right, there's certainly more to it than that."

(spark appears at the hotel wondering around waiting for everyone else to come back

"of course there is ." said glen."But to see her suddenly turning into a black arm would be ridiculous...."

---------------------------------

"I understand. If you need me, I won't be too far away..." said Locke before leaving."And try to call Tikal when you'll feel better. I'm sure she'll help you."

--------------------------------

"I'm saying that you need to calm down." Said Sabre.

"Sabre. That wasn't put very well

"The situation is dark, but not hopeless." said Sabre."the first few days, she'll have to move around in a wheelchair, as her legs have to heal . once I'm sure they are strong enough , we'll start the re education right after ."

"I guess we'll just have to wait, and how do you know about the Black Arms and Shadow's connection to them?" asked Zamy.

"I would love to say that I have connection, but no. They sent an expeditionnary force long ago.. but seeing as most of us are half-robot, they gave up any hope of harvesting our world. That and the numerous missiles we threw at them."

Skye stumbled to his bed a lay on it, clutching his head. He was too upset to even cry.

-----------

"Wheelchair? You've gotta be joking, right?" She fell back on the bed. "I gotta get outta here. I can't stay here. I'll go crazy."

-----------

"Sounds like the Black Arms were a lot weaker in your Zone," said Ziona, still observing Hope.

Locke standed outside Skye's room, not sure of what to do.... he wanted to get in, but he just couldn't ...

---------------------

"I'd rather not talk about it...." Said Glen.

---------------------

"I'm sorry, but if you don't do this, you are running the risk of never being able to run again."

(ooc: just a quick check. What city/area is everyone in exactly?)

(Ooc: We didn't give a name to the city. It's a resort near the sea..))

(ooc: I think everyone except for Spark and Knux's characters are in have right now. Oh, and Tikal is also elsewhere)

'How can I possibly show my face again after what I did?' Skye thought to himself.

---------------

"Never.... Run.... Again....?" Melody seemed horrified. "I'll be good," she whispered. Anna took ahold of her and and squeezed it. "Don't worry. You will be able to run again."

-------------

"Hmm, so do you care to tell us what you done to yourself?" Ziona asked Hope.