The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Knuckles dashes out onto the ice, with Chaos right behind him. He covers his fists in chaos energy and swings at Trigun, who dodges the attack. He then starts a series of punches to keep pressure on as Chaos comes from the side to flank him. Trigun sees this and takes a hit from Knuckles to gain momentum and dodge out the way of Chaos. He then skids a bit across the lake and stops.

"You two seem to value close-combat fighting." he says to them.

"It's what we do best." Knuckles replies as Chaos stands tall next to him. Trigun nods and bashes his fists together, forming ice made brass knuckles over them and covering his body in knights armor.

"Then I shall fight you that way as well. Come, allow me to show you the power of my abilities."

-----------------------

Kali grabs onto Astraeas arm as she slowly digs into his chest. He continues to flash heal himself using the forest around him ,however the heat was causing him to lose focus quick.

"Please hear me out Astraea." he says, grunting in pain.

"What? Are you going to tell me that old geezer was right. That you've actually fallen for your own enemy?" she says, pushing deeper into him.

"That's not the point. We don't know what actually happened to our people after the world collapsed. Chaos said Trigun was lying."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT THE POINT!?" Astraea yells as she fires a stream of flames out the back of Kali, causing him to be launched back onto the ground.

He slowly sits up, healing his scorch marks as he sees Astraea storming over to him.

"Oh boy..." he says under his breath.

"We're not fighting Dad," said Melody and Anna together.

"She's right Daddy, I shouldn't be so wrapped up in myself," continued Anna.

"Should I let you up now Sis?" asked Melody.

"Please."

-----------

"Maybe, but not in that way," Ziona replied.

"If you say so...."Said Glen."

---------

"I hope you won't ."Said Locke.

"I won't Daddy," replied Anna, hugging Locke once Melody let go.

"Make a nice change to not be the one being targeted by your random aggression," said Skye to Melody.

"It's not random. It's always warranted!" retorted Melody. "Besides, I always get a little tense if I haven't move for a bit."

--------------

"I do Glen."

Knuckels and Chaos charge again. This time however, Trigun charges back at them. The two groups clash as Knuckles puts on a large onslaught, however Trigun counters every hit with a blow of his own. Chaos jumps over Knuckles head and attempts to slam down on Trigun, however he puts his arm up to block it. With the new opening, Knuckles puts both his fists together and swings in like a club towards Triguns abdomen. With his other hand, Trigun catches Knuckles hit, however can't fully block it as it connects with his side. The shock of the impact breaks Triguns arm, however the connection to his rib-cage was ineffective. He then uses this time to kick Knuckles away as he then grabs Chaos and slams him into the ice hard. Knuckles falls back,but uses the slide to re-stance himself and run over to help Chaos who was now pinned.

-----------------------------

Astraea grabs hold on Kali as he prepared for another attack, however this time she did nto use her flames.

"What do you mean it isn't important!? What about all those times you kept looking out for me like I was special to you?!" she yells.

"I cared about you. I wanted to help us get back to our time, and fighting one another wasn't going to aid to that." Kali says back.

"And it didn't occur to you if we returned, we would be enemies. We already are now!"

"I understand what went on in the past, but the me now is different. And if there's nothing to return to, i would like to continue what we have now!"

Astraea looks at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"If there's nothing left besides us, then I'd want to spend my team seeing this world and everything it's become. And I'd like you to be with me."

Locke happily gave back the hug.

----------------------------------------

Spectre was moving as fast as he could, but his energy almost completely depleted, he had to slow down at times... he hoped he would be there on time.

----------------------------------------------

"And you dylan, come closer. I feel like giving a group hug."Said Glen.

Anna seemed a little reluctant to let go. Skye went over to Red.

"I think Anna is really scared about losing her family after just find them," he whispered.

---------------

"You surprise me Glen. I didn't think you'd be one for group hugs!"

"When you are along ...Why not?" Said Glen.

----------------------------

"She isn't going to loose any of us." Sadi Red.

"I know, but it still frightens her," replied Skye.

------------

"Ah... Now I get it!"

"I'm not one for group hugs, Glen. So, no"

Chaos struggles as Trigun holds him down, ready to strike a blow to his brain. As he slams down, Knuckles makes it in time to collide with Triguns fist and steer it's impact to the side. Chaos takes this time to kick Trigun off balance and roll out of harms way as Knuckles then digs into the ice to stop himself and do a spinning kick to hit Trigun again. Trigun has no way to avoid it as he takes to full blow, however his armor still protected him greatly from the damage. Knuckles then jumps back to regroup with Chaos.

"We need to pierce through that ice of his. Can you give me a distraction?" he says to the mutant. Chaos nods and rushes at Trigun, who gets up to fight him. As Trigun goes in to throw punches, Chaos puts up a barrier to withstand it all, as well as hide Knuckles behind him.

The servers are the seven chaos.

Chaos is power, power enriched by the heart.

The controller is the one that unifies the chaos.

Strike down my foes with great might!

Knuckles fires a large chaos spear towards the two of them. As it connects, it Chaos opens a whole through his body so that it shoots through and hits Trigun with full power. The blast takes him off his feet and he gets sent flying off the lake and into nearby trees. Knuckles falls to a knee as he attempts to regain his energy while Chaos rushes in to finish the job.

-----------------------------------------

Astraea can only stare at Kali in confusion. His words had cut her train of thought. Taken this time to his advantage. Kali quickly grabs hold of her and pins her to the ground, restraining her movements with dirt vines to limit her control of fire.

"Whether our entire society is dead or not, the fact is there's one more person out there we have to find. There was a wind soldier with us and he may be alive today as well. If what we believe is true, we can find him along with the entire nation of wind and find out the truth. This isn't something I can do alone. I want you to be by my side, in this new world where our past vendettas no longer matter."

Astraea was taken surprise by Kalis move and attempted to struggle, however after hearing him speak out again she calmed down. Now only that, but she broke down too. Tears started to form in her eyes as she couldn't bear the truth any longer. She broke down and began to cry to the lose of her family, her people, and now her purpose. She couldn't bring herself to killing Kali anymore, and he knew this when he saw her face. He released her from his vines and helped her on her feet.

"I'm sorry this is what our lives are now, but I do not wish to end it because of that. We still have much to do." he says to her. Astraea wipes her tears and looks away, refocusing on the task at hand.

"We still have to stop "him", don't we?" she says, looking towards the center of the island.

"Unfortunately. I wish there was another way, but he isn't one to change his views for the better."

"Then we'll make her understand that."Said Red kindly.

--------------------------

"Shame..."Said Glen."Oh well, i'll just enjoy Zionna alone ."

-----------------------------

Spectre went just in time to grab Knuckles."How is the fight going ?"

"Got any ideas?" asked Skye.

----------

"Everyone's different Glen," said Ziona.

"Chaos is going to check on him now." Knuckles says as his grandfather arrives. He looks out to Chaos waiting for a signal.

Chaos goes to the wreckage caused by Triguns blast back. As he looks inot the dust, a whip flies out, wrapping around his torso. Before he could retaliate, he gets instantly frozen and shattered as the whip constricts on his body. Trigun then emerges, holding the whip in one hand, and a rapier in the other. He looks out to Knuckles and Spectre with an emotionless expression before he starts to walk towards them.

"It's looking bad." Knuckles then says as he stands up to face his foe once more.

---------------------------------

Astraea and Kali rush through the forest as they seek to aid their companions in battle. Every now and again Astraea would turn to look at Kali, but then look away whenever he noticed.

"Something on your mind still?" he asks after a while.

"It's none of your business." she replies bak without looking.

"Seeing as how you keep looking at me, i feel like it is."

Astraea turns to him as he lets out a smirk. She then trips Kali, causing him to fall face first into a mud puddle.

"Hurry up! We won't catch them at this rate." Astraea says running on. Kali pulls his face out the mud and shakes it off, then gets up to catch her.

"I can go back to the others if you'd prefer to be alone"

"You tell me, She knows all my tricks."

---------------------

"No, no, you can stay if you want. We will stop at once."Said Glen."Eventually."

----------------------

"So, he finally shows his true face."Said Spectre.

"I'll need to think of something. For now, should we head back to the hotel?" asked Skye

-------------

"You're more than welcome to stay Dylan," said Ziona

Trigun let's out his whip towards Knuckles, causing him to bounce back and be separated from Spectre. He then rushes at Spectre with his rapier and lets out a barrage of thrusts to keep close contact with him.

"You two are nothing but nuisances in my way now." Trigun says as he continues to go after Spectre. Each time Knuckles attempts to help, Trigun uses his whip to keep Knuckles at distance so that he couldn't interfere.

------------------

Astraea reaches the edge of the forest to look out into the lake and see the battle at hand. As Kali catches up to her, she sticks her fist out to stop him mid stride. As he rub his face from the hit, he looks out to see the fight as well.

"We'll have to strike at a crucial moment." he says, looking for an opening.

"Oh really? I would have never guessed." Astraea says back. Kali gives her a look, however she wasn't paying attention anymore. They both were waiting for Trigun to let his guard down.

"I don't really mind. If you want time for your love, then I'll go. But if you'd prefer me to stay, I can stay"

"We'll have plenty of other time for each other," said Ziona, "so please stay."

"You are a nice guy, so it's cool."said Glen.

--------------------

"How about you go see her right now? She might be happy to see you."

"Uh, mom... She is just standing on the other side of the room..." said Skye.

---------------

"Agreed," said Ziona.

Knuckles looks over to Chaos, as he is unable to get close to Trigun who was attacking Spectre, to see the emeralds suspended in air while he reformed his body. He thinks for a moment to make a plan as he then decides to run back towards Chaos. Trigun sees him moving and quickly taps the ice on the ground. While Knuckles was running, a fist popped up beneath him and it blind sided him in the chin. As Knuckles looks up, a second Trigun now appeared before him.

"It wouldn't be fair if it was a 3 on 1 now would it?" he says as he forms another whip and starts to attack Knuckles.

Kali and Astraea continue to observe, looking for a way to catch him off guard just enough to get a decent hit in.