The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"What do you remember dad?" asked Skye, "but don't try too hard."

-------------

Ziona glanced at Glen. "You seem to be a bit.. put off by this."

Astraea looks to Sepctre and fires a large stream of flames in his direction, burning a portion of the forest.

"Do not look down on how our kind lived. It was a time of war then and it is a time of war now. You new life forms simply build on top of an unexpected disaster, there was no verdict on our future."

Taking the chance Kali rushes in and tackles Astraea, running her through the other side of the forest. She attempts to burn him off, however he covers his entire body in stone to withstand some of the heat. With enough speed, he manages to reach the edge of the island, running off at full speed and falling down towards Cocoa Island.

Trigun looks towards Spectre, who had probably blocked the attack and smirks.

"Looking a little crispy there buddy. So you still want to try and tell us how to live our lives?"

--------------------------------------

Knuckles sense his grandfathers rage and immediately looks to Chaos.

"We have to get back up there!" he yells to him. Chaos nods and puts his hands down for Knuckles to jump onto. He then launches Knuckles in the air at full force and extends his arm to stay connected and sling shot up with him. As they fly through the air to go up, Kali and Astraea fall past them, unaware to Knuckles and Chaos who was too focused on reaching the top of the island. As the land near the shrine, Kali and Astraea slam into the ground on Cocoa Island with tremendous force.

"I don't do milkshake."Said Glen."I just tend to drink them.... Beside, there is something Else I'd like to shake as well."

"And that would be?" asked Ziona with a smirk, hiding her disappointment that Glen hadn't been enjoying himself.

"the time of war ...IS OVER !" SHOUT..hum.. shouted spectre, Using is other hand to capture the other two."I cannot believe we went all this way, just to have you two backstabbing each other. Don't you all have no shame? You are the last represents of your world, And this is how you behave? Is this the image you are going to left of them ? A bunch of miserable people unable to live with each other? It's time you acted like responsible adults."

-----------------------------------------------

"I don't remember much after I joined you to the cafe." Said Locke.

"Oh, don't worry, I have been enjoying the lesson though."Said Glen.

"It's best we don't talk about it then," said Anna.

------------

"Maybe, but I think you said you had something else in mind?" asked Ziona.

(ooc: Uuh, I dragged them off the island. Unless he teleported, they're on the ground and Knuckles is looking for Spectre on Angel Island now.)

As the dust from the impact fades away, Kali lays to the side of Astraea who was coughing hard after landing.

"You are an absolute idiot." she says, attempting to stand up. Kali crawls over to some trees and uses them for support as he draws energy.

"I had to get you away from there. It was too dangerous." he says to her.

"Too dangerous!? What help do I need from you!?" she yells back, finally getting to her feet.

"Spectre is extremely powerful, and I can tell by his personality he would not hold back in killing if he so desired."

"Then let him come and I'll kill him myself! His kind do not deserve to walk on this land that was meant for us! And it's your fault things are like this anyway!"

"Then please, take it out on me." Kali says as he stands firm, facing Astraea. She points her fist at him and attempts to shoot a fireball at him, however it doesn't go very far.

"What.....what did you do?" she says looking at her arms and legs as their covered in dirt.

"The soil of land does not burn very well. I used my power to enhance it's abilities and made sure they cling to you by first using it on my own body. It's quite simple really."

Directly after Kali finishes his words, Astraea does a leaping kick to the side of his head, knocking him across the ground. She lands on her feet as he rolls back over, holding his face.

Suddenly they both get caught in Spectres ball as they look to see him off in the distance. Trigun slowly floats over next to them.

"This old dudes pretty sturdy." he says leaning back.

With the separation between Kali and Astraea, the dirt begins to crumble off her as she feels her power coming back.

"Release me at once, so that I may finish fighting these two. Unless you want this entire island to be covered in burning waste." she commands, slowly turning her limbs into a mixture of lava and fire. Kali looks to Spectre and bangs on his sphere.

"Let me handle this! I can stop her!" he pleads.

-----------------------------

As Knuckles and Chaos run towards the center of the island, they feel Spectre change location. They look to each other and realize his power was now coming from below.

"We have to find them before they move again." Knuckles says. Chaos nods and the two rush back to the edge of the island.

"Maybe I do have something else in mind."said Glen."But for now, I'm just going to enjoy you."

----------------------------------------

"I..Suppose so." Said Locke.

--------------------------------------------

(Ooc: Spectre is angry.)

"If you people don't calm down or shut up within the next five minutes, I cut off the air support."Said Spectre."Since the only things peoples like you can understand are threats, so be it. We tried the peaceful way, Oh aurora I tried. But they kept on repeating the past...Look at where it led them ! Nothing, but the same stalemate that led to the death of their world so long ago !"

"Don't worry about it Dad. Just get better," said Skye.

-----------

"You're keeping me in suspense? Shame on you! At least you're giving me something worthwhile in the meantime!"

"You've threatened that a few times, yet you didn't deliver when I asked you to do so." Trigun says in rebuttal.

"This is not up for negotiation. If you do not release me, then I will release myself." Astraea says as she begins to transform her body. She covers herself in a wall of flames that expand all around the bubble, and soon turns into hot lava, melting through the layers of chaos energy. She continues to emit her power, expanding in size as she attempts to break free.

"Trigun, we have to stop her or she'll burn down the entire island!" Kali cries for help.

"I could care less. I'm going to sink it whether it's in its current condition or covered in dried lava." he says watching Astraeas performance.

Fed up with his inability to take action. Kali then begins to slam against his chaos barrier as well, yelling to Spectre.

"Don't kill her! I can stop her from doing this! Just let us two go!"

"Alright, i'll do as you wish."Said Locke

---------------------------------

"It's not my fault, I cannot concentrate when I see this tail of your slowly moving around like that... Makes me wanna play with it."Said Glen.

---------------------------------

Spectre was at a dilemna. If only he could say something. Something that would calm the girl down...."Is this what your people would have wanted astraea? They were wise people, possessing an incredible knowledge over fire and many things. Is this what you are going to make out of it? Simple and mindless destruction for Your own revenge ?"

"We'll be here to help you get better Daddy," said Melody.

-------------

"Maybe I'll let you," said Ziona playfully, swishing her tail towards Glen. "As long as you play gently."

"My people are now dead." Astraea goes on. "What they would've wanted was for me to end the battle between elements and eliminate these two once and for all."

She aims towards Trigun and Kali, shooting streams of lava from her barrier, melting through and covering a side of their own. Kali jumps back towards the other end while Trigun simply sits in place.

"She's only after us Spectre! Let me out so that I can confront her!" Kali yells as the lava slowly begins to cover his sphere. Trigun continues to yawn and lay in his own as the lava covers him as well.]

--------------------------------------

Knuckles and Chaos reach the shrine to look down and see that Cocoa Island was now on the opposite side of them.

"We'll have to jump in the ocean and swim over." Knuckles says to Chaos. Without further delay, Chaos grabs Knuckles and hops off the side of the island.

"Wait wait, I wasn't ready!" Knuckles yells as they hurl down to the sea and crash into the water. Chaos absorbs the blow as he then unites with the water and creates a large wave, carrying Knuckles on top towards the island.

"I don't like this one bit." Knuckles says as he starts to feel sick.

"WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE WANTED WOULD HAVE BEEN YOU TO STOP THIS AT ONCE !"Said Spectre."BY ACTING LIKE THIS , You are insulting their memories..."

-------

"I won't do bad thing, promise."Said Glen.

-------

"Thank you then." Said locke.

Melody smiled and hugged Locke again.

--------------

"You better not," said Ziona as a joke warning.

"Worry not ." Said Glen." I just hope this tails of your is fluffy enough for two...."

----------------

Locke let Melody does so, and hugged her back tighly.

"Don't go scaring us like that again Dad," pleaded Melody quietly.

----------

"Oh I'm sure it is Glen," she replied.

"I won't do that again, it's a promise."

---------------

"well, let's see about that."Said Glen,pulling her closer."I'm feeling a little cold, care to warm us up?"

"Good," said Melody, half relieved, half chastising!

---------------

"I can do that." replied Ziona, hugging Glen tight and wrapping her tail around him.

"Are you... chastising me?" Asked locke, amused by the situation .

--------------

"you were right, it's big enough for two."Said Glen."No wonder you never get cold at night."

"For falling over and scaring us, yeah!" replied Melody with a grin, causing Anna to smile.

-------------

"So are you wanting me to keep you warm then from now on?" asked Ziona pleasantly.

Dylan smiled at the site of the family together again and quietly left the room to go look for Glen and Ziona

"So, any word on your next assignment?" asked Hope.

"Not yet. I brought Rouge over earlier so I assume she's still looking through them, it is still quite early after all." replied Shadow.

"When you get to pick your mission you can tell it's a slow 'season'. Not that I'm complaining," she joked.

"while I wish to be the one doing so, my lack of long fur does not allow such thing..." Said Glen.

----------

"Alright, I'm sorry..'mother'."Joked locke.