The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Nah, I don't think there's any need to run.

But I'm a dark super cheerleader, you not afraid D:?

No. I'm not the one who angered you. And I'm no threat to you. I am not your target, so I have nothing to fear.

so , that means i'll have to live the rest of my day in fear of an angry cheerleader?

Hey I'm not running out of fear, I just er... remembered I'm having dinner with Rouge and I don't want to be late. Yes that'll do. They won't suspect a thing.

I have no business with you, skye, that's correct. And I respect your bravery, it's a good thing.

just give it back his chocolate! is this that hard?

I don't have it. I knocked it out of his hand. It's probably only 2ft away from him.

Did you just 'like' your own post Shadow?

then chaos control your way back there! i don't feel like having to suffer from a never ending wave of 70s music....

2ft is too far away. And probably it's dirty because it's on the ground, only making me sad and more angry.

Of course, you could just buy new chocolate for me..

(Thanks for pointing that out Skye. I'm on my phone and accidently whacked a tick icon. I've corrected it now I hope) Very well. *chaos controls to cheerleader* Sorry about that chocolate *gives money* here, buy yourself some more.

Hmpf, now I need to go to the shop and buy it, too much walking >:L Well, thanks anyways

*Turns back to normal cheerleader*

ok..... And suddenly i come along to steal said money.... MOUHAHAHA you'll never get your chocolate "glide away"

well, as much as i love this, i'm still gonna have to give him the money back.... because if I don't , the situation will get wilder than usual, and we don't need another "win post gone rogue" situation ...

don't cry dear cheerleader, there there, i even brought out some chocolate. go on take it, it's free!!! FREE!!

(hey dad, since your a lost soul, mind finding me on the other edge of the universe and giving some guidance back? :D )

(reality got re-set, so you don't need spiritual-babble to head back. Just say you're alive and that's that! ;) )

son, i can't even find my words, let alone my PANTS .... why do you think i often resolve to wear the same manly housecoat most of the time? because I happen to have an almost unlimited amount of these!!! :D

much to the dismay of many of your grandfathers... well of course, spectre doesn't count, i'm not even sure he got something under this cape of his....

(oh well in that case....)

*Wakes up on a beach with waves crashing on my legs* ......ugh.....where am I?.....I'm back on Mobius? Where is everyone?

knuckles, you are in the only place that count : here, with me.

(annd a lot of other people)

Father, tell me. Is the tournament to who is victorious in a last man standing match still commencing?

well if such case was true, since you are the one down , it woulld make me winner my dear.

*stands up* you created me to be the strongest, I will now show you that strength.