The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I know. That's why I need you, angel," said Skye, holding tightly onto Tikal.

-----------

"Look Crowley, I'm gonna be blunt. I know you're probably shock by what Red said, but you don't hate her for it, do you?"

-----------

"Th... Thank's Shadow," said Anna as she walked down slowly. "Is Rouge awake?" she asked sitting on the bed next to her.

-----------

"If the story is over..."

"At least we can agree on that."Said Glen, as they were walking along the beach."It's definitively not over."

-----------

"Don't be sad Skye."Said Tikal."I'm here , I will not leave your side ."

Shadow looked at Rouge who was beginning to stir. "It seems like she's waking up right now," he said as he moved over to her, painkillers in hand.

----

"Hate her? No I don't hate her. I'm just shocked, I thought I knew her, but now I don't know what to believe."

"You'll protect me from myself," said Skye quietly

--------------

"You do know her. The only thing you didn't know was that she had a slight 'bad-boy' crush on someone. Maybe she was just a bit lonely. And now she's convinced you hate her over it. So I'd do what I could to prove otherwise if I were you!"

-------------

"Rouge, can you hear me?" asked Anna. "I'm so so sorry about what happened. It's all my fault."

------------

"When I submit the paperwork for Min... Anna's relocation, I'll add a note to let us know when Miles is released. And request he's placed under desecrate supervision."

Rouge stayed still, knowing it would hurt to move, but looked to Anna as she took some painkillers.

"Actually I'd say it's Miles' fault hon. If he'd have gone down like a good boy I'd be fine. Heck, considering no one noticed his disguise we could all be to blame," weakly replied Rouge.

----

"Knowing what Miles has done, the mere of thought of it sickens me to my stomach. How she could grow feelings for him I'll never know, he's never been a decent person. And the fact she tried to protect him after he nearly killed some of us makes it all the worse. Though I suppose you are right, I'll talk to her when she's more composed," said Crowley.

"But I should have said he was out there. I should have warned all of you. I never thought he'd try anything," said Anna.

-------------

"Actually...." Melody was about to voice some of her thought about Miles, be decided to keep them quiet for now. "Actually, even if you don't want to talk now, at least let her know right now that you're still friends. Just say you need time before you talk properly."

"I'll do my best Skye , I'll do my best ." Said Tikal Quietly .

----------

"Violating private right now ?" Said Glen."I would say no, But then again, he had it coming ..."

----------

Red was now calmer, But still sad. She was outside , sobbing silently .

----------

After everything calmed down, Locke and Lara-lee had to make a few call here and there , in order to clear thing up around , and eventually get everything back under control.

(Ooc: How long till Miles get out ? Should it be a matter of hours , or several day ?)

"It's fine. You think you're the first person to do that? Well you're not, and you certainly won't be the last. All in all things could have gone a lot worse. You're ok, and I'll be better in a day or 2, so it's ok."

---

"Very well then," replied Crowley as he finished his drink and stood up, heading out of his room.

"You always do. Thank you," said Skye, managing to smile.

-------------

Melody breathed a sign of relief and headed back to the main room.

--------------

Anna gave a small smile. "That's good. Is there anything I can do for you?" she offered.

--------------

"At least until we know he's not going to try something like this again. These's kids are unstable enough without the threat of him looming over.."

"I'm fine thank you. I've got a drink and it looks like most of my things are packed. Are you OK? Being kidnapped can't have been pleasant."

---

Crowley made his way over to the balcony.

"Hello Red," he said plainly.

Tikal Smiled back and gave skye a little kiss on the forehead.

------------

"I wish to tell you things are going to be better from now on , but then again , It's almost like every single one of us are acting as magnet to troubles of kinds..." Said Glen."Make you wonder if we'll even get a breather that last longer than a few hours...Heck, my leaves lasted longer than that !"

------------

Locke looked at everyone inside the Room , and started to talk."People, I know things have been hard for everyone today , But at least the worst has been avoided ..." He Started."That way, I'll understand if Mosst of you want to leave ..."

Skye gave a little laugh, and returned the kiss on the tip of Tikal's nose.

--------------

Melody looked around at what Locke said. "But... this is supposed to be a holiday. Surely nothing bad is gonna happen now?"

--------------

"I'm alright. A little shaken but.... I can understand why Miles did what he did. I wish he hadn't... and that he hadn't fought all of you."

--------------

"Maybe tomorrow will be normal," said Ziona, but she didn't sound too hopeful. "But I suppose, when you gather a group like us together..."

"Glad you're holding it together. As for Miles, I'd love to say he won't try it again, but that all depends on how long the Zone Cops imprison him for."

"I would have liked to think he could have been saved like me, Melody and Skye were, but I don't think that could have happened," said Anna.

"No I doubt he could be, and definitely not now unfortunately, as he's just become persona non grata as far as GUN is concerned," replied Rouge.

Hope approached Melody.

"How you holding up?"

Melody slumped down in a chair beside her friend.

"Not great. Just trying to keep my family together while people try to tear it apart." She sighed. "Though I wasn't expecting Father to give us trouble, especially considering he younger than I am right now."

------------

"Per-what-a?," asked Anna. "Though I think I get the gist of it."

"You'll manage to stay together, I know it. Was your father not like that when he was older then? Or were you expecting his younger self to be an improvement?"

---

"Basically public enemy no.1; put simply, people like Crowley will deal with him if they find him."

"I wasn't expecting his younger self to be infatuated yet. As for when he was older..." Melody thought back. "Honestly, I was pretty convinced the only reason Mother married him was for his schemes and so he could use magic to tidy up after her parties. Now though... I'm beginning to wonder, the way Anna acted... maybe he did have a small, tiny nice part, that he only let her see?"

----------------

"I see. I hope he stays away then. He's not stupid, so he should know how bad an idea it would be."

"We can only hope."

---

"So she married him so she could have a maid?" Hope chuckled before getting serious once more. "And its possible there was a miniscule bit of good in him, though certainly not much."

"I certainly didn't see any evidence of it when I was growing up," said Melody, her voice carrying a slight hint of pain, "but there might have been some back then... erm, right now..."

---------------

Anna nodded and stood up. "Well, get better soon. And if... if there is anything I can do, please just say."

"Thank you Anna. I'll let you know if there is."

---

"Sorry if this is bringing up old wounds Melody."

"It's okay Hope. It's better than I can talk about it, rather than needing to keep it bottled up. Besides, I was ignored by him mostly. Skye got the worst of it."

-----------------

Anna smiled and left the bedroom, giving a little wave as she left.

Tikal blushed a bit."It tickles !" Was all she could say.

----------

Red turned around at the hearing of an old friend . Her eyes were Still eyes after all the time she cried."Crowley."She started, unsure."What are you doing here?"There wasn't a single hint of arrogance . Merely a genuine question.

----------

"I don't know melody ."Said Locke."After everything that happenned during these few day, I cannot be sure of anything anymore..."

Skye smiled, giving a little laugh. "I think... I could do with some peace and quiet for a bit. Do you wanna head to the nice spot with the little waterfall we found?"

------------------

"Dad. Most of it is just teething trouble with the three of us," said Melody, indicating herself, Anna and Skye. "And the Robotnik thing was just bad timing. It can't always be like this."